X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Trump is the only one running who is entertaining. I love to watch him with his big ego bashing everyone. Ha! ha! The guy is a narcissists. He purposefully makes his hairy look bad because he likes the attention. Calling the guy an asshole is a compliment to him.
    I'm not sure that is exactly right.

People will like the part of him that has no edit, he says what he thinks exactly. That will be refreshing to a lot of people but unfortunately he's a cunt who has been living as a super rich person on money he has inherited for 40 years. That and an utter lack of self awareness means I'm sure he'll destroy himself. He's just not likeable and he can't shut up. Arnie managed the anti politician fuck them thing but he did that by not saying anything. I think you have to say something to become president plus Trump wants to.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Trump inherited $10 billion? I didn't know Fred Trump was that loaded.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Considering he's declared bankruptcy at least 4 times, how much of his daddy's money could he have left? The billionaire shit could be all an act at this point. Though I'm sure NBC probably paid him fairly well for 14 years of his crappy reality show (or however long it was)
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          The little rich boy who refuses to grow up. "But mommy, I'm rich! I deserve to be President! Wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhh."
          You want to be rich. Don't knock it. Think of the clothes and shoes you could have.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Considering he's declared bankruptcy at least 4 times, how much of his daddy's money could he have left? The billionaire shit could be all an act at this point. Though I'm sure NBC probably paid him fairly well for 14 years of his crappy reality show (or however long it was)
            You can be worth a lot on paper but not be very liquid. Apparently Trump never has declared personal bankruptcy. Hey enjoy the show. It's pretty entertaining and flip what has he said that's all that offensive? People need to get a thicker skin. He's an old school New Yorker. I thought this was going to be a boring race. Trump is making it entertaining. I hope we get a few more mud slingers in it. Hey the Titanic might be going down but I'm in a comfy deck chair and I want to be entertained.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I don't care how much lube you use. That sharp hair is going to hurt going up the wazzou. Trump screaming up your ass. You would think that would make your dick go limp but hey there are some people who get off on some sick shit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Trump inherited $10 billion? I didn't know Fred Trump was that loaded.
                From memory it was over $300 million in the early 70s.

That is an insane amount of money, just buying any average real estate is going to be worth at least 10 times as much by now.

Who knows what the cunt is worth at this point, I seem to remember it was only a few hundred million a few years back, now he's saying 10 billion.

Whatever. Either way his life experience is incredibly not useful and singularly bad way of preparing someone to be president.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So Trump says this kind of shit for years.... Hillary runs an incredibly racist primary against Obama in 2008... and the "Black Lives Matter" activists are harassing Bernie Sanders, who was at MLK's speech in 1963, and arrested at civil rights demonstrations himself.

Unfuckingbelievable.....
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• dazzlindino
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2009

So Trump says this kind of shit for years.... Hillary runs an incredibly racist primary against Obama in 2008... and the "Black Lives Matter" activists are harassing Bernie Sanders, who was at MLK's speech in 1963, and arrested at civil rights demonstrations himself.

Unfuckingbelievable.....

..yep...

...a set up maybe?...nothing would suprise me....

and the pundits have already declared hc the demo candidate...like no one else is even running...
                      I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ewww...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's just fucking sick. I mean, I would certainly bang the Hell out of Ivanka, but I'm not related to her. I certainly don't think of any females in my immediate family that way.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                From memory it was over $300 million in the early 70s.

That is an insane amount of money, just buying any average real estate is going to be worth at least 10 times as much by now.

Who knows what the cunt is worth at this point, I seem to remember it was only a few hundred million a few years back, now he's saying 10 billion.

Whatever. Either way his life experience is incredibly not useful and singularly bad way of preparing someone to be president.
                                I think currently he indeed does have around $250-350 million in cash and $2-3 billion in tangible assets (real estate, etc.). Those assets are spread out over 100+ various deals with a lot of different partners, so it's not as if Trump can singlehandedly self-finance a campaign that will end up costing around $2 billion. He can piss away tens of millions in the pre-primary season, but if he actually did get the nomination he would need to scrape, scrounge and beg for money just like the rest of the candidates. Trump has money, but he doesn't have Bill Gates money. Trump would have to tap into the Koch brothers along with any other GOP hopeful.

If nothing else, Trump is helping to illuminate the true nature of the party he claims he wants to lead. I mean, precious few of these 16 other jagoffs made as much as a peep when Trump made his announcement comments about illegal immigrants, yet they all immediately had something to say about Trumps remarks regarding John McCain? Plus, the election is 15 months away. None of the other hopefuls have nearly enough to say in terms of policy (certainly nothing compelling - just standard republican boilerplate austerity talking points) to fill the gap between now and the election and avoid sounding like a broken record. Trump is doing them all a favor by temporarily taking the focus off of their shortcomings. They should enjoy it while it lasts, because once the primaries roll around and Trump begins losing them and is shown the door, then they will have to step up and fill the gap Trump leaves.

Can you imagine Jeb Bush having anything to say that will generate as much attention and enthusiasm from the conservative base in the manner that Trump has? Or Scott Walker? Or Marco Rubio? Christ, at least Trump doesn't give a speech that is little more than a thin quilt of gop bumper sticker clichés.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...