Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Pasture Dump..... the stench of sheepshit still fills my nostrils just thinking about it. Probably the only site I've ever been banned from three times. And that's just me. My friends from Heaven & Hell had their own bannings there
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

We love a good navel gaze here at da army. Pasture indeed
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Navel gazers are an immoral bunch...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          WARF wants to fuck Malibu Kristy, so he's taken to following it around and liking it's posts. He's gone into the second phase, which is copping Malibu Kristy's post style, just like he did with Hitch.
          Doesn't WARF realize Kristy is just another Lounge alias (along with Joe Thunder and katydid)?
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

All right, I confess.
            I was the one who stirred some shit at the highest level here.
            That's right, your read right, I was Envy_Me.

I wish I was Flappo, though. Or Mark Wahlberg, for that matter (huh uh uh)

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by philouze
              All right, I confess.
              I was the one who stirred some shit at the highest level here.
              That's right, your read right, I was Envy_Me.
              I was the shooter on the grassy knoll.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                The Pleasure Dome was up for about 2 years... 2000-2002. It closed for good when it was announced Ed was cancer free and that Ed and Valerie had separated... The official word was it was down for upgrades and coming back "down the road, bigger and better"... but that never happened. Most suspected the band didn't want Ed's marriage problems discussed on their website... Guitar Shark was a mod at the Pleasure Dome he might remember the dates better... but I doubt he knew much more inside scoops on that site as Brad didn't share much with his mod team...
                Actually, if I remember correctly, the "controversy" that really caused Brad to pull the plug was all of Eddie's legal bullshit over anybody who used anything remotely resembling stripes, and his lawsuit against some guy in Arizona who made Frankenstat replicas. And that led to an argument over whether Sobolewski himself was actually posting at the Dump (which had long been rumored). And by then it was becoming obvious that the 2000-01 reunion had fallen apart and we would NOT be getting an album. All of which led to a lot of pissed off people.

Brad did the cowardly thing and opted out completely.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...