Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The opening match could be Valerie and Janie mud wrestling....

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      The opening match could be Valerie and Janie mud wrestling....
      Does the National Mud Wrasslin Alliance allow Trannies to wrassle in the ladies division? Might need an official ruling on that...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Ooh, and the ring girl can be Sammy's hot ass wife! Hell we might need to print up some t shirts and open a web store before somebody steals this awesome idea!

Comment

• Jetstream
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          I can see it now...Michael Buffer announcing it...In this corner, wearing the red white and black striped trunks, weighing in at 165 pounds plus some cheap ass dentures, The King of Six Strings and Six Packs, Edward The Liar Van Halennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. And in this corner, wearing the red Sponge Bob shorts or whatever, weighing in at 210 pounds plus that stupid looking shit growing off his chin, The Cabo Cunt himself, Sammy The Salesman Hagarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And now, for the dozens in attendance and the 15 guys or so watching the live stream from Charlotte, North Carolina, ladies and gentlemen....Leeeeeeet's get ready to rumbulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

There, that looks better like that.
          We cannot leave out Wolf as the concession stand kid eating all the merchandise, Valerie being Ed's trainer telling him he is doing great no matter what Edward screams at her, till she walks out in the deciding round... and then Al as the shady mafia guy sitting in the front row urging Ed on like the Rocky movie
          I got lost in the...

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

I'm so glad I never bought the Tokyo Dome cd and boycotted this tour!

Any REAL fan of this band should never give ED another penny!

Shitting all over Michael Anthony...

He's the goddamn signature sound of the fucking band....

A class act every time he gets interviewed about VH!!

Guess what fucker?!

There is NO Van Halen without MA!

Boycott these pricks!

Anyone who goes to see them live this tour doesn't deserve to own the first 6 albums...

Fuck off!
            Good, we don't need people like you in the audience anyway.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Jetstream
              Foot Soldier
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jetstream
              We cannot leave out Wolf as the concession stand kid eating all the merchandise, Valerie being Ed's trainer telling him he is doing great no matter what Edward screams at her, till she walks out in the deciding round... and then Al as the shady mafia guy sitting in the front row urging Ed on like the Rocky movie
              Oh, and we must not forget Roth stopping the fight to tell them "stop fucking fighting, this ain't no mosh pit" and "turn the fucking blowers off"... "spotlight fucker!" a few times would be stellar too
              I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                I like it...that works...BUT! What if we change it up a little? Say...the fight before the Main Event is Mikey versus Wolfie and we have Wolfie go out like Apollo Creed did when Drago beat the dog shit out of him? I can see Ed now, but instead of a towel it's a two foot long sub sammich, ready to toss it into the ring to end the fight, and Val is screaming at Ed "Throw the sammich! Throw the damn sammich!!" And Wolfie, all battered and bloated, shakes his jowls at Ed and says "Ooh, lunch!" And then Mikey drops him like a hundred year old red wood. And then the camera cuts to the sammich dropping to the floor...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                  Good, we don't need people like you in the audience anyway.
                  Why don't you go get a JOB you F A T lazy fucker?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Shut up, F A T boy!
                    You better be wearing one of Al's Heavy Duty Neck Braces when you talk to him like that! Protect the neck!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by VAiN
                      Whoa! Sam is pissed off... weird, but I actually agree.. Ed bagging on Mike is bullshit.
                      That just moved Sam up a notch in my book. That puts him at notch number 1. Ed is a piece of shit. Great guitarist ?? Yep, but he needs to shut the fuck up !!! Ed's never happy unless he is unhappy. Who said that ? Couldn't be more true. Ed your kid isn't the second coming you little asshole !!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                        That just moved Sam up a notch in my book. That puts him at notch number 1. Ed is a piece of shit. Great guitarist ?? Yep, but he needs to shut the fuck up !!! Ed's never happy unless he is unhappy. Who said that ? Couldn't be more true. Ed your kid isn't the second coming you little asshole !!
                        Don't you talk about Ed's "sexy cat" like that!! Wait, maybe Ed was really talking about a cat when he said that. I mean, he's got that dumb ass dog posting VH updates and everybody says "Awww...how cutesy wootsy is dat??"

Van Halen - gayer than Richard Simmons wearing nothing but a cock ring on Freddie Mercury Nite at the bath house. Yay.

Comment

• Jetstream
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I like it...that works...BUT! What if we change it up a little? Say...the fight before the Main Event is Mikey versus Wolfie and we have Wolfie go out like Apollo Creed did when Drago beat the dog shit out of him? I can see Ed now, but instead of a towel it's a two foot long sub sammich, ready to toss it into the ring to end the fight, and Val is screaming at Ed "Throw the sammich! Throw the damn sammich!!" And Wolfie, all battered and bloated, shakes his jowls at Ed and says "Ooh, lunch!" And then Mikey drops him like a hundred year old red wood. And then the camera cuts to the sammich dropping to the floor...

The possibilities are endless. They could dust off the boxing ring from Dave's Skyscraper tour and lower it and make sure the canvas is Dave's slip and slide dance floor and then use all the ex wives as the ring girls... then they could have Eddie Trunk (always exaggerating Sam) and the guys from "That Metal Show" vote on the rounds with audience participation and at the end when they turn in the results, Dave can announce he forgot the fucking winner and there will have to be a rematch which can then be canceled assorted times due to addictions, hip replacements, new marriages and the inability to get a hold of each other
                          I got lost in the...

Comment

• Jetstream
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Dec 2011

BTW, the opening match would probably have to be something totally unrelated to the genre at hand in true Van Halen opening act tradition. It would have to be something like the Jamaica national cricket team
                            Last edited by Jetstream; 06-20-2015, 10:22 AM.
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Then, while Wolfie is laying on the mat, jerkin around like Michael J Fox without his meds, Mikey says (in his best Drago voice) "I defeat real champion. If he pukes...he pukes." And then Mike climbs out of the ring, stomps over to the stage adjacent to the ring, and him and Dave and Brian and Ray tear into Running With The Devil while Warf runs around the arena screaming "I built this place!!"

See, it almost writes itself....

Comment

• Jetstream
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Dec 2011

And then how all the sequels usually get worse, the last film in the production could be Eddie trying to teach Mark Stone how to fight with a video camera against Sam's son lol
                                I got lost in the...

Comment

Working...