Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetstream
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2011

He could just go full blown media number one and top Sam and do his Jack Daniels ejaculation routine to the camera after saying, "hey Eddie" lol
    I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
      He could just go full blown media number one and top Sam and do his Jack Daniels ejaculation routine to the camera after saying, "hey Eddie" lol
      I gotta admit, Dave's JD Jerk Off routine was...disturbing. I guess it worked live in the context of him and whatever chick he was dousing. But geez it looked odd.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        ]I'll be interested to see if Mike even responds to this load of shit. It'd be nice to see him post something akin to what ol' Slappy did, including a nice big Fuck YOU to Ed. Ed's never done anything but bash the guy for 30 plus years so I'm ready to see Mike finally tell him to fuck off. And don't anybody think for a minute that Mike's reluctance to do so in the past, perhaps as a way to keep the tiniest bit of hope alive to ever play in Van Halen again, is because the guy needs the money. He don't. And it's pretty evident now that Ed's never gonna let him back in. So let 'er rip, Mikey!
        He did... from earlier this morning...

Meanwhile, Anthony offered his own rebuttal, keeping it diplomatic: "I am proud to say that my bass playing and vocals helped create our sound. I’ve always chosen to take the high road and stay out of the never-ending mudslinging, because I believe that it ultimately ends up hurting the Van Halen fans."

A rep for Eddie Van Halen was unavailable for comment on the Hagar video.
        Former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar has taken issue with some of Eddie Van Halen's statements to Billboard in the magazine's current cover story and has labeled his ex-bandmate "a liar."

Class act... as usual.
        Last edited by ZahZoo; 06-20-2015, 06:02 PM.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          There are harmonies on the tape, but they just aren't as "present" as they are on the album. Ted made the difference, in that respect.

Ironically, Ed also bashed him in the article. Which apparently explains why he wasn't involved in either ADKOT or the new live album.
          Again, Ed can't stand the fact that he can't do it all on his own. That's probably why he bashed the piss out of Templeman.

Wanna see what happens when Ed unleashes some of his scary talented songwriting skills, all by his lonesome? Geez, this is enough to make me want to stab my ear holes with sharpened pencils...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=ZahZoo;1887725]

Former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar has taken issue with some of Eddie Van Halen's statements to Billboard in the magazine's current cover story and has labeled his ex-bandmate "a liar."

Class act... as usual.
            Ah dammit. That quote was from today? I thought that was an old quote. Or maybe I was just hoping it was. Well hell, I wanted to see Mike throw a cheap Frankie replica in a wood chipper. Or maybe set one on fire and then piss all over it. This sucks.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So... Valerie the enabler™ has come to Ed's rescue via twitter...

@Wolfiesmom So he doesn't speak to Roth, Mikey can't sing or play and Cherone can't dress and he hates touring? This should be a great tour
              12:24 PM - 20 Jun 2015

Valerie Bertinelli ‏@Wolfiesmom
              That's your take away? So much more to this interview

@Wolfiesmom EVH could've easily said he loved having Wolfie in the band without bashing Michael. I don't get him.

Honestly don't think he meant to bash. That's just his truth.

Michael ‏@Arion5150
              @jbrown3079 @Wolfiesmom I love Ed, I just felt it does no good to speak negative about Mike out of the blue as it sounds so insecure.

Valerie Bertinelli
              @Arion5150 i hear ya. Ed has always said whatever he wants. Like I said, no pc edit button. Not insecurity
              1:09 PM - 20 Jun 2015

@Wolfiesmom @billboard Valerie, Kudos for responding to peoples thoughts. What did you think of Michael's talents while you were around VH?

Valerie Bertinelli
              Valerie Bertinelli – Verified account ‏@Wolfiesmom

@romy001 I've always loved Mikey
              1:11 PM - 20 Jun 2015

Such bullshit Ed needs to own this, not have Wolf's momma come bail his sorry ass out...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                So... Valerie the enabler™ has come to Ed's rescue via twitter...

@Wolfiesmom So he doesn't speak to Roth, Mikey can't sing or play and Cherone can't dress and he hates touring? This should be a great tour
                12:24 PM - 20 Jun 2015

That's your take away? So much more to this interview

@Wolfiesmom EVH could've easily said he loved having Wolfie in the band without bashing Michael. I don't get him.

Honestly don't think he meant to bash. That's just his truth.

Michael ‏@Arion5150
                @jbrown3079 @Wolfiesmom I love Ed, I just felt it does no good to speak negative about Mike out of the blue as it sounds so insecure.

Valerie Bertinelli
                @Arion5150 i hear ya. Ed has always said whatever he wants. Like I said, no pc edit button. Not insecurity
                1:09 PM - 20 Jun 2015

@Wolfiesmom @billboard Valerie, Kudos for responding to peoples thoughts. What did you think of Michael's talents while you were around VH?

Valerie Bertinelli
                Valerie Bertinelli – Verified account ‏@Wolfiesmom

@romy001 I've always loved Mikey
                1:11 PM - 20 Jun 2015

Such bullshit Ed needs to own this, not have Wolf's momma come bail his sorry ass out...
                "That's just his truth." So in other words, Ed believes it's the truth, when in fact it's a load of horse shit but everybody has to tip toe around him cause he's a pussy and a cry baby and he's probably one sentence of criticism away from breaking out the Smokin' Loon and the hair clippers again. Interesting.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

[QUOTE=DONNIEP;1887727]

Ah dammit. That quote was from today? I thought that was an old quote. Or maybe I was just hoping it was. Well hell, I wanted to see Mike throw a cheap Frankie replica in a wood chipper. Or maybe set one on fire and then piss all over it. This sucks.
                  Mike's response is something you'd expect from a 60+ year old guy and a little sense of dignity, humility and pride.

Far more powerful response than a Frankie in the chipper... but less visually fun!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"That's just his truth." So in other words, Ed believes it's the truth, when in fact it's a load of horse shit but everybody has to tip toe around him cause he's a pussy and a cry baby and he's probably one sentence of criticism away from breaking out the Smokin' Loon and the hair clippers again. Interesting.
                    No. No truth.

That is just classic excuse making by a professional alcoholic enabler... Valerie should know better. She should just have a case of the Loon delivered to Ed's with a note... It's OK baby, the fans just don't understand your truth.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Walking back from your house...walking on the moon.

Sorry, wrong bass player. I really need to tone down on the weed.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

No. No truth.

That is just classic excuse making by a professional alcoholic enabler... Valerie should know better. She should just have a case of the Loon delivered to Ed's with a note... It's OK baby, the fans just don't understand your truth.
                        Hell, let's not wait for Valerie to send it - let's order one right now! I'll set up a paypal account in Warf's name and we'll send him a case a week and I'll buy tickets for 5 shows!

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Fuck. Deep.

We should not be over hasty in drawing conclusions in respect of the whole from our observation. My unbiased observation shows that the majority of musicians lead real shitty lives whether they are failed ones or not.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Fuck. Deep.

We should not be over hasty in drawing conclusions in respect of the whole from our observation. My unbiased observation shows that the majority of musicians lead real shitty lives whether they are failed ones or not.
                            I don't know. Ol' Slappy seems pretty happy. Rich as fuck, mansions all over the place, hell he's even content with playing to smaller sized crowds. Is he secretly crying every nite? Maybe. But if he is I bet he's cryin' on a stack of money the size of my bed.

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

[QUOTE=ZahZoo;1887725]

Class act... as usual.
                              But why the hell does he leave out a simple important part in taking the high road. Nothing he says states that Edward was lying, why did he not say "it is not true" and then state his short message... he still has not responded to the accusation and that leaves me perplexed, because Anthony only says he is proud to be a part of the creation but that could mean he was still Edward's lackey and nullifies nothing said about him, it is like he is in a courtroom and is stepping around saying he is not guilty and that is weird
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• Heater
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Nov 2010

What a dick Ed is. I doubt Dave will respond to this at all, he's not gonna jeopardize his spot in the band. The whole "Dave likes dance music" thing might be the best way to say there will be no more new music because Dave is not up to the task anymore. Just wait and see how bitter Ed gets when he's looking out at half empty venues every night. You almost have to feel sorry for a guy that miserable, almost.

Comment

Working...