ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Seriously, I thought ignoring Sammy would be the best thing in the world since the reunion but I think now if they would make some direct comments to Sammy he would implode to our enjoyment.
    Why make a direct comment toward Sammy? He takes the bait every time VH is in the news. Sammy comments on VH so much and draws that much more attention to them...he's almost like an unpaid PR rep.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. 2 users say thank you to twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Terry (06-19-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    On the one hand, I think Mike Anthony is to be commended for pretty much staying above the fray. Even throughout the years, comparatively Anthony has had little mud to sling in public to his former bandmates...certainly relative to the mud Roth, Hagar and the Van Halens sling at one another.

On the other hand, with this latest round of gibberish from Ed, it astounds me that Anthony is able to just let it roll off his back. I guess Anthony must be immune to Eddie's rants, and his take on it may well be "So, Eddie said something ridiculous...this means that it's, what, Tuesday?"

Hagar did what a friend who has your back should do, which is call bullshit on Ed's claims. Probably in no small part because he knew Anthony wouldn't do it for himself.

But, yeah, it's all a bit sad that this barrage will undoubtedly be more interesting than the upcoming tour. That's really been the sad state of affairs for the band going on two decades now: the soap opera has generated more publicity than anything the band come up with on a musical level...although considering both the quality and quantity of the output since 1995, it is in no way surprising.

It is also a bit sad because while Ed seems to have come to the realization that fans want to hear the Roth material with Roth singing (which, in turn, gives Ed some degree of respect for what Roth brings to the table), apparently Ed has zero respect for Anthony's contribution to the band. So any hopes one might have had for seeing the only lineup of Van Halen that ever mattered reuniting again (if one even has any such hopes any more, or even cares anymore about such a thing) are pretty much futile.

I'd be interested to hear the band play Dirty Movies live...thirty two years ago. Now, I'll be happy settling for watching it on youtube.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

4. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

TJMKID (06-20-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    On the one hand, I think Mike Anthony is to be commended for pretty much staying above the fray. Even throughout the years, comparatively Anthony has had little mud to sling in public to his former bandmates...certainly relative to the mud Roth, Hagar and the Van Halens sling at one another.

On the other hand, with this latest round of gibberish from Ed, it astounds me that Anthony is able to just let it roll off his back. I guess Anthony must be immune to Eddie's rants, and his take on it may well be "So, Eddie said something ridiculous...this means that it's, what, Tuesday?"

Hagar did what a friend who has your back should do, which is call bullshit on Ed's claims. Probably in no small part because he knew Anthony wouldn't do it for himself.
    But...BUT...Shouldn't Mike be posting some insanely pissed off rant about it?? I mean, if he doesn't then that MUST mean it's TRUE! Right?

Mike is richer than a gold mine. And apparently pretty happy to play the Van Hagar stuff with Sammy, along with their other ventures. So what if they don't draw 10,000 people? Sam certainly doesn't need the money. And neither does Mike. And I don't think Mike cares for the drama queen posturing that Ed seems to thrive on. And, honestly, the guy has nothing to prove. He was a member of Van Halen for 7 gazillion years, through 700 different lead singers and just kept on playing and singing. So what he never wrote any songs? Al keeps on refreshing his online bank account page and watching the money come in and nobody seems to think that's a bad thing. I'd bet 50 bucks Al was online today checking to see how many dollars he earned off the backs of Ed and Dave. Sorry, I forgot. His name is Van Halen so he's owed it. Just like Wolfie is, simply because he won the Sperm Lottery. The Three Twins. Ha! What a fuckin joke! Keep on wishin', Ed.

6. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

WARF (06-20-2015)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2021 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Mike Anthony has always been described as "classy" for taking the high road on these hot flash tirades that Eddie Van Dickweed goes on periodically, but I think hearing Ed make blatantly false claims about "Mike needed to videotape me playing the bass so he could learn his lines" on every album has go to get his blood boiling over. That is a steaming load of bullshit that can't be tolerated, and I'd love to see a seething Soboleski rant posted on YouTube to counter all this garbage coming from the Dutch Doucher.

C'mon Mike --- throw back a couple shots of Jack, fire up the iPhone and let Eddie Van Cuntrag feel the pain !!

Last edited by TJMKID; 06-20-2015 at 12:22 AM.

8. 2 users say thank you to TJMKID for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

Belly Searcher
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This is fucking WWE. Dave and Ed are in cahoots. Sales probably aren't great. My first thought was "I'm glad I'm seeing them this last time..." They always act like they're estranged, but then that's when something new comes out.

Dave talks about liking dance music -and I think it felt like he's put down the biggest portion of VH's fans sometimes- but he's never said he wanted to do dance music.

So now Ed is talking about three guys who like Rock n roll and one guy who likes dance music. Well what about Al's solo? I thought the fuckin Miami Sound Machine was gonna come out!

I bet they sent the ADKOT music to Dave and when they got the vocals back, Ed said, "I love this guy, I hate that I can't do that. I hate that guy."

I absolutely agree about MA's voice, but I wish Eddie didn't say what he said. Talk about how good Wolfie is, not how bad Michael Anthony supposedly is.

You even nailed Cherone? Guess you never heard Dave's "Future....pasture" quotes.

10. Thanked BumBahDeeDah for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (06-20-2015)

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    16 days before the start of a tour and EVH slams DLR....

I've never been one for the conspiracy theories that a tour won't last, yadda yadda, but you can't imagine that Dave is gonna be happy about all this....

Just a bizarre article of Ed slamming basically everyone, but himself of course...
    I wonder when this interview took place?

Before or after Dave's interview after the Billboard show where he slammed the band (Ed and Al mostly) for its work ethic? Dave isn't innocent here. 4 ADULTS CANT KEEP THIS IN HOUSE?

Looks like they are all stuck at a maturity level of about 15 years old
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 06-20-2015 at 12:31 AM.

12. Thanked Romeo Delight for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (06-20-2015)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Mikey is a fucking pussy

Belly Searcher
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And he talked about not being friends, and getting back to recording new shit, but not that dave sucks live lately, so I think it was more of a challenge if not a straight up try at stirring up interest in his band.

Where's Dave?! For all we know he's rehearsing with the Three Twins and they're not recording him.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    Before or after Dave's interview after the Billboard show where he slammed the band (Ed and Al mostly) for its work ethic? Dave isn't innocent here. 4 ADULTS CANT KEEP THIS IN HOUSE?
    The basic difference in this war of words is that Dave tells the truth --- and Eddie hardly ever does.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post
    The basic difference in this war of words is that Dave tells the truth --- and Eddie hardly ever does.
    What is "the truth"? I think there are different kinds of truth or perceptions.

I think it's true that Dave doesn't want to be Ed's friend...probably also true that Dave would work for 20 days straight to finish a new cd...Ed would rather putter over it for 18 months...does that make him lazy? Maybe.

Again...just sit down and talk about it versus spouting off in the press and then have Sammy comment on the comments...just pathetic.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    I think it's true that Dave doesn't want to be Ed's friend...probably also true that Dave would work for 20 days straight to finish a new cd...Ed would rather putter over it for 18 months...does that make him lazy? Maybe.
    Dave has proven to be truthful 99% of the time when talking about VH affairs, and Edward has proven time and again to be a lying weasel that same percentage.

Regarding the 1985 split, Dave has always said it was because he got fed up with the brothers dragging their feet about recording new music and touring. Now we have EVH admitting that he dislikes touring, all that nonsense in the last 15 years about "I got 10 albums worth of music already recorded" has been proven to be false. Everything Dave has said about Ed and Al's work ethic is true. They are reclusive slugs who dont want to leave the house.

Ed proclaims in 1996 that getting Dave back in the band would be "ripping off the fans" and that "we're not a nostalgia act". And yet he goes out in 2004 and 2007 on purely nostalgic tours, and even the 2012 tour was 90% nostalgia songs. Who's the liar now?

Ed calls Cherone his "musical soulmate" in 1998 and says he's "in the band for life" -- and then promptly fires him in 1999. Who's the liar now?

18. Thanked TJMKID for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Go though all the old Guitar World interviews. Lots of gems in there. "I tune the guitar to itself." "I don't even own a tuner." All kinds of shit.

I know they "misrepresented" their ages when they started out in clubs, but it seems like Ed just kept saying whatever. I understand not giving your secrets away, but damn.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Billboard picked up on the Hagar video

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...rview-response

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

Sammy Hagar: "Fuck you ED, you're a liar"

I agree with Sammy Hagar!

Ed says he had to teach Mike how to play all the VH bass parts!! LOL

Ed also says he has more SOUL as a singer than MIKE!!! LOL

PATHETIC!!!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sam...-youre-a-liar/

22. 2 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015),DONNIEP (06-20-2015)

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm so glad I never bought the Tokyo Dome cd and boycotted this tour!

Any REAL fan of this band should never give ED another penny!

Shitting all over Michael Anthony...

He's the goddamn signature sound of the fucking band....

A class act every time he gets interviewed about VH!!

Guess what fucker?!

There is NO Van Halen without MA!

Boycott these pricks!

Anyone who goes to see them live this tour doesn't deserve to own the first 6 albums...

Fuck off!

24. 2 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (06-20-2015),TJMKID (06-20-2015)

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2016 @ 03:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks

My dear friend, I think you're a little harsh here.
    Huh.. Actually, no you're not.
    I still have my "It Ain't VH Without DLR" shirt. Still wear it too.
    Now our next move would be putting out some "It Ain't VH Without MA" shirts.

PS: Eddie is a CUNT.

26. 2 users say thank you to philouze for this KICKASS post:

TJMKID (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The first 6 albums would not be GREATNESS without Mikes background vocals!!

It looks like I'm one of the last REAL fans.....

Blindsided by wanting to see Dave....

Hey... I was fkn excited too about ADKOT , cafe Wha? Was great seeing Dave front this legendary band with a new album... Wolf can hold his own no doubt....

Discrediting Mike again and again.. Take him off the first album cover... Now saying he didn't even know his parts and ED claims he can sing better?!??!!!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Van Halen is DONE!

You're done in my book... Sorry Dave...

I ain't supporting this bullshit.... You will NEVER fuck the fans again!!!
    Last edited by WARF; 06-20-2015 at 04:16 AM.

Banned
    Flappo's Disciple
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2016 @ 03:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    You will NEVER fuck the fans again!!!
    Just as sure as I'll never hump my pillow again.

VH will go on fucking the fans over. Until one of 'em drops dead. (legs)
    As a matter of fact, I happen to believe this is the LAST tour they'll ever do.
    And I'm fine with it. I'll never get to see them? Fine. Specially if I have to sit through the terrible Roth/Liberace show.
    I'm done with them also. I've been since the 2012 tour, to be honest with ya.

29. Thanked philouze for this KICKASS post:

WARF (06-20-2015)

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

31. 2 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015),TJMKID (06-20-2015)

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 02:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    What really brasses me off is that he is just pissing VH's legacy away; he just can't help himself.

I am the biggest classic VH fan; the first 6 albums were without a doubt amongst the finest out there. They had everything.

But to cut MA out in that way?...wow Ed must hold some pretty big grudges.

I'm no fan of Van Hagar at all, but I've got to say Sam is right here (and I never thought I would say that).

What was it DLR said in his book?..."Ed Van Halen without a guitar in his hand is a pretty crummy person", or words to that effect. Spot on pal.

That interview on billboard is probably the worse advert for the upcoming tour.

Like others have said, I've no interest in this iteration of the band either. Liberace meets Loopy Lou.

I was lucky enough to see them in '78, '79 and at Donnington in '84; thank god for that.

33. 4 users say thank you to AndyChad for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (06-20-2015),TJMKID (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015),ZahZoo (06-20-2015)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some of the guys on Sammy's FB page are cracking me up. "I just took ALL the VH off my iPod!" OOOH, that'll show 'em, tough guy!

35. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Dave's Bitch (06-20-2015)

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    So what you're saying is beneath the casual wardrobe, fancy non meth mouth and sensible hair cut, Ed is still a cunt?

37. 2 users say thank you to Dave's Bitch for this KICKASS post:

TJMKID (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Some of the guys on Sammy's FB page are cracking me up. "I just took ALL the VH off my iPod!" OOOH, that'll show 'em, tough guy!
    Hit 'em where it hurts, right in the social media.

39. Thanked Dave's Bitch for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (06-20-2015)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fucking ass clown.

Last edited by TJMKID; 06-20-2015 at 06:54 AM.

41. 4 users say thank you to TJMKID for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015),Dave's Bitch (06-20-2015),DONNIEP (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
    So what you're saying is beneath the casual wardrobe, fancy non meth mouth and sensible hair cut, Ed is still a cunt?
    Ed gots him some new teef. I bet they glow in the dark.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Will it help tickets sales ? Dave may be laughing his ass off. Job for life etc
    Sometimes... no, many times... you just wonder... Are these bozos just the assholes they appear to be or are they marketing geniuses..?

You decide. Ticket sales are slow. Some press to stir interest with the approaching tour, check. Spout lies and moronic critical statements about current and former band members... Just being a total jackass or stirring the controversy to get fence-sitters™ to think "oh crap, they're gonna split up!! I better go see them one last time."

Jackass by design to spur interest... or just a jackass at heart... Which is it, Ed?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Sometimes... no, many times... you just wonder... Are these bozos just the assholes they appear to be or are they marketing geniuses..?

You decide. Ticket sales are slow. Some press to stir interest with the approaching tour, check. Spout lies and moronic critical statements about current and former band members... Just being a total jackass or stirring the controversy to get fence-sitters™ to think "oh crap, they're gonna split up!! I better go see them one last time."

Jackass by design to spur interest... or just a jackass at heart... Which is it, Ed?
    Well, I don't see how this interview is gonna win him any new fans who are gonna rush out and buy tickets. I mean, he's already got the It Ain't Van Halen Without Wolfie crowd sucking his knee caps. So he doesn't need to stroke them. Nah, he's just a miserable fuck, plain and simple. Mike should post a video of him taking a piss on the Tokyo Dome record

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

or stirring the controversy to get fence-sitters™ to think "oh crap, they're gonna split up!! I better go see them one last time."

I had already planned on driving to NoVA to see them on Aug. 29th, so I'm probably not considered one of those fence-sitters™, but this does have me thinking to see them earlier in the tour....

We'll be in Vegas in a few weeks babysitting the grandkids, and VH will be at "Glen Helen Regional Paaaaaaaark" on July 11th. San Bernardino is only 200 miles from Vegas.

I don't know if I'm gonna do it or not... Me being on East Coast time driving 200 miles each way through the desert in the middle of the night might not be the safest thing in the world to do....

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The greatest video Sammy Hagar ever made.

Actually this is the greatest thing Sam ever did!

I LOVE this!!!

"Fuck you Ed, you're a liar!"
    Last edited by WARF; 06-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.

47. 4 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015),atomicpnk47 (06-20-2015),DONNIEP (06-20-2015),TJMKID (06-20-2015)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think there are two possibilities removed from "I hate this motherfucker and did I mention I despise this motherfucker but I do not hate anyone" as an expression of feeling. Even the sheep that Dave's dogs chase and the cockroaches Kody chases know that controversy sells now and always does get attention for Van Halen. Controversy has become as much about Van Halen as the music, always a lot of Shakespeare going on. So yes, this could all be planned. It baffles the mind how this dysfunctional group could be so clever, but bitchin' is something they do better than anything
    Lastly, we all know Eddie likes to hold a grudge, be it regarding something factual or contrived. I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities to ask, what the fuck it could be that Anthony might have done years back. Some accusation so fucking bad that even Hagar has never heard about it from his 'brother' Mikey or Edward when he was fucked up. Something that even Dave on coke never brought up. So bad that it is not the high road Anthony is taking but hiding while walking quiet in a sewer ditch. Honestly, one has to start thinking, what did Anthony do real or imagined to Edward... you know that night way back in the early years, when Mikey raped a drunk Edward back in the tour bus lol

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The greatest video Sammy Hagar ever made.

Actually this is the greatest thing Sam ever did!

I LOVE this!!!

Yep. I think he'd actually punch Ed in the side of his gray head if he had the chance hahaha

50. 3 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Dave's Bitch (06-20-2015),TJMKID (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I think there are two possibilities removed from "I hate this motherfucker and did I mention I despise this motherfucker but I do not hate anyone" as an expression of feeling. Even the sheep that Dave's dogs chase and the cockroaches Kody chases know that controversy sells now and always does get attention for Van Halen. Controversy has become as much about Van Halen as the music, always a lot of Shakespeare going on. So yes, this could all be planned. It baffles the mind how this dysfunctional group could be so clever, but bitchin' is something they do better than anything
    Lastly, we all know Eddie likes to hold a grudge, be it regarding something factual or contrived. I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities to ask, what the fuck it could be that Anthony might have done years back. Some accusation so fucking bad that even Hagar has never heard about it from his 'brother' Mikey or Edward when he was fucked up. Something that even Dave on coke never brought up. So bad that it is not the high road Anthony is taking but hiding while walking quiet in a sewer ditch. Honestly, one has to start thinking, what did Anthony do real or imagined to Edward... you know that night way back in the early years, when Mikey raped a drunk Edward back in the tour bus lol
    You wanna know what Mike did? You can listen to Ed bitch about it in that ancient recorded interview floating around. He no likey Mikey cause Mike was making the same amount of bread as he was and Mike didn't write no songs. It's simple as that.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

Ed has "more soul" in his voice than Michael Anthony? It's a fuckwell good thing he doesn't listen to his old material so he doesn't have to listen to the "soul" his displayed on "How Many Say I?"

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

I'm sorry, but there is no way in the hell Edward Lodewijk Van Halen could formulate anything like this toward ticket sales, just nowhere near his forte.....

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    I'm sorry, but there is no way in the hell Edward Lodewijk Van Halen could formulate anything like this toward ticket sales, just nowhere near his forte.....
    And honestly - does anybody really think some dope is gonna read that and say "Holy shit, I better get my tickets so I can see this play out LIVE on stage!!!" No no no, this is just Ed doing what he does best - dropping trou and taking a big stinky dookie all over everybody that ain't related to him.

I hope his little dog pisses on the rug.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Ed has "more soul" in his voice than Michael Anthony? It's a fuckwell good thing he doesn't listen to his old material so he doesn't have to listen to the "soul" his displayed on "How Many Say I?"
    Here, let's review the audio PROOF of Ed's soulful voice. And his scary good songwriting talents. Jesus Christ, this may be the worst piece of shit ever put on tape. Not only is it shit, it's just fucking stupider'n hell!

56. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (06-20-2015),TJMKID (06-20-2015)

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If Ed really wants to make some $$$ he should put him and Hagar in a steel cage for pay per view.

Put a bunch of weapons in there too like CABO WABO bottles, Ed's dentures, Roth's hairpiece, guitars... etc etc...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If Ed really wants to make some $$$ he should put him and Hagar in a steel cage for pay per view.

Put a bunch of weapons in there too like CABO WABO bottles, Ed's dentures, Roth's hairpiece, guitars... etc etc...
    No no no, what they should do is have an I Quit caged wrasslin match! Then you and me will toss the bottles and shit over the top. Kinda like when Magnum and Tully went at it!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32...rd-steel_sport

59. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

WARF (06-20-2015)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Only if Roth can call the fight with his sumo wrestling buddy... they can play "How Many Say I" as Edward enters the ring and Sam can enter to that horrid ditty he did to the Stallone arm wrestling movie, while Roth goes off on tangents which has nothing to do with the action taking place and they can have Anthony as the ref and he will not say anything on cue as Edward keeps yelling at him how to do his job lol

61. 2 users say thank you to Jetstream for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (06-20-2015),WARF (06-20-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I can see it now...Michael Buffer announcing it...In this corner, wearing the red white and black striped trunks, weighing in at 165 pounds plus some cheap ass dentures, The King of Six Strings and Six Packs, Edward The Liar Van Halennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. And in this corner, wearing the red Sponge Bob shorts or whatever, weighing in at 210 pounds plus that stupid looking shit growing off his chin, The Cabo Cunt himself, Sammy The Salesman Hagarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And now, for the dozens in attendance and the 15 guys or so watching the live stream from Charlotte, North Carolina, ladies and gentlemen....Leeeeeeet's get ready to rumbulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

There, that looks better like that.
    Last edited by DONNIEP; 06-20-2015 at 09:35 AM.

63. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

WARF (06-20-2015)

Thread Information