X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Luckily I do not suffer from White Guilt. However I am afflicted with Brown Ale syndrome. Sadly there is no cure at this time...
    You sure it isn't F A T Walmart Syndrome?

Krist, I have never seen so many F A T fucks pushing shopping carts pulling the most unhealthy food there is off the shelves with their F A T F L U B B Y fingers. And the really F A T ones are found at the free food samples shoving F A T turd burgers in their F A T G R U B B Y mouths. Such unattractive F A T people. Disgusting human beings with heart disease pushing a shopping cart. Fucking sad.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Check it out

Tredstep riding boot Spanish cut style. Eh, a lower-end riding boot but they might come in handy when the New World Order arrives and I need to look good while crushing the skulls of peasants underneath of them.

This is turning out to be one expensive summer hobby.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        You sure it isn't F A T Walmart Syndrome?

Krist, I have never seen so many F A T fucks pushing shopping carts pulling the most unhealthy food there is off the shelves with their F A T F L U B B Y fingers. And the really F A T ones are found at the free food samples shoving F A T turd burgers in their F A T G R U B B Y mouths. Such unattractive F A T people. Disgusting human beings with heart disease pushing a shopping cart. Fucking sad.
        You ain't lying. Holy crap, my Walmart needs to buy a couple dozen of those Fat Scooters...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          You ain't lying. Holy crap, my Walmart needs to buy a couple dozen of those Fat Scooters...
          Nasa needs to invent them floating chubby chairs off Wall-e
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              You don't want to lose the elderly veteran confused cranky years - look how much fun Zahzoo is having.
              Some of us faster than others.......
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                Some of us faster than others.......
                Dat's caLLed PREE-MATuRde E-jack-U-LAtor!

I shUD kNnow.
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

hitch, triple anal, panties, picnics, banana splits

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  This summer involves quite a bit of travel. I have to fly out to Denver and Portland for two meetings with some rich folks and pitch them my movie idea to see if they will give it some financial backing so we could stop fucking around and get this thing into production.

The movie?

Well...in the opening scene, Scarlett Johansen drops her panties to the bathroom floor and steps into the shower. You're thinking this is already cinema fucking gold, right? It gets better....
                  She finishes showering and looks down at the floor to find her panties are missing, they are now gone. Extreme violence and chaos ensues, as everyone in the city is literally killing each other in the streets in a desperate search for this particular pair of panties.
                  And time is of the essence, even crucial, to locate and recover them immediately, especially while they still have a few good whiffs in them.
                  As is the genesis with movies, this story has a happy ending, but it's better not to tell and give away too much.
                  Right now it doesn't have a title, although it does have a few working titles....."For The Scent Of The Scarlett Biscuit" or "If Loving You Is Thong, I Don't Want To Be Right".

There really isn't much as far as competition.....shitty remakes of classics and boring-as-all-fuck movies with predictable storylines are all Hollywood has to offer at the moment. There's not another flick like this one. I see it lighting the box office on fire.

And when it starts to take off and make me mega-rich, I will have hit the jackpot and have the money to buy my own house, and after 46 freeloading years, finally move out of my parents basement.

This is a make or break summer, and I am going to OWN it, motherfucker!!!!
                  . .....
                  .....panties.jpg

MMAKe dA PAN/ties ED/ibul/!!
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

next week, i will be drinkin' here...

skid's.jpg

or divin' from here...

1688624_10152238958862013_571254865_n.jpg
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Spent a week here... week before last. Los Cabos area in between Cabo San Jose and Cabo San Lucas. Nice place... great food!! Only downside was the port authority shut down all dive and fishing trips due to a hurricane 200 miles off-shore... made no sense the seas were only 4-8 foot in the area. Been fishing off Hawaii in 10-15 foot seas no problem... Mexican pussies...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

view.jpg

view from our place there

cabo villas beach resort
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...