X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You Cretins Have Any Summer Plans?

Yes, summer is here in the midst of global warming, shitty band reunion tours and rerun TV. It might rain all summer then again, it might not...much.

I took up horse riding lessons for the hands free cheap orgasms and and the expensive rider wear which will make me feel like a Blue Blood when I crush all you peasants when I come into power.

Flat and Jump - 2x/Week on School Horse - $375/month

Eh, beats a crappy vacation in some shithole somewhere.

So, what are your plans besides collecting unemployment and refraining from daylight in the confines of your parent's basements?
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

PHiL'S BEECH KLUB LTD.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Yes, summer is here in the midst of global warming, shitty band reunion tours and rerun TV. It might rain all summer then again, it might not...much.

I took up horse riding lessons for the hands free cheap orgasms and and the expensive rider wear which will make me feel like a Blue Blood when I crush all you peasants when I come into power.

Flat and Jump - 2x/Week on School Horse - $375/month

Eh, beats a crappy vacation in some shithole somewhere.

So, what are your plans besides collecting unemployment and refraining from daylight in the confines of your parent's basements?

I got/a BEECH HoUSe I kan't af/FoRD t2O goe T2o. FOR SALE.JPGHoW'S DAT f4or semi-WEELTHY?/? I'm PaRT aff da .0000001%.
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Chicks and horses. Never got what the appeal was but then I guess chicks dig something powerful between their legs. Have fun and ride safe.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ironically I've been looking at going to Crete for a couple of weeks later in the year.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

What am i doing this summer?

None of your goddamn business....
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

You cretins better suck her toes and kneel before her horse when she comes through your town!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2010

Ever watch those Hannah And Her Horse commercials ? Oh yeah.......

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

This summer involves quite a bit of travel. I have to fly out to Denver and Portland for two meetings with some rich folks and pitch them my movie idea to see if they will give it some financial backing so we could stop fucking around and get this thing into production.

The movie?

Well...in the opening scene, Scarlett Johansen drops her panties to the bathroom floor and steps into the shower. You're thinking this is already cinema fucking gold, right? It gets better....
                She finishes showering and looks down at the floor to find her panties are missing, they are now gone. Extreme violence and chaos ensues, as everyone in the city is literally killing each other in the streets in a desperate search for this particular pair of panties.
                And time is of the essence, even crucial, to locate and recover them immediately, especially while they still have a few good whiffs in them.
                As is the genesis with movies, this story has a happy ending, but it's better not to tell and give away too much.
                Right now it doesn't have a title, although it does have a few working titles....."For The Scent Of The Scarlett Biscuit" or "If Loving You Is Thong, I Don't Want To Be Right".

There really isn't much as far as competition.....shitty remakes of classics and boring-as-all-fuck movies with predictable storylines are all Hollywood has to offer at the moment. There's not another flick like this one. I see it lighting the box office on fire.

And when it starts to take off and make me mega-rich, I will have hit the jackpot and have the money to buy my own house, and after 46 freeloading years, finally move out of my parents basement.

This is a make or break summer, and I am going to OWN it, motherfucker!!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  This summer involves quite a bit of travel. I have to fly out to Denver and Portland for two meetings with some rich folks and pitch them my movie idea to see if they will give it some financial backing so we could stop fucking around and get this thing into production.

The movie?

Well...in the opening scene, Scarlett Johansen drops her panties to the bathroom floor and steps into the shower. You're thinking this is already cinema fucking gold, right? It gets better....
                  She finishes showering and looks down at the floor to find her panties are missing, they are now gone. Extreme violence and chaos ensues, as everyone in the city is literally killing each other in the streets in a desperate search for this particular pair of panties.
                  And time is of the essence, even crucial, to locate and recover them immediately, especially while they still have a few good whiffs in them.
                  As is the genesis with movies, this story has a happy ending, but it's better not to tell and give away too much.
                  Right now it doesn't have a title, although it does have a few working titles....."For The Scent Of The Scarlett Biscuit" or "If Loving You Is Thong, I Don't Want To Be Right".

There really isn't much as far as competition.....shitty remakes of classics and boring-as-all-fuck movies with predictable storylines are all Hollywood has to offer at the moment. There's not another flick like this one. I see it lighting the box office on fire.

And when it starts to take off and make me mega-rich, I will have hit the jackpot and have the money to buy my own house, and after 46 freeloading years, finally move out of my parents basement.

This is a make or break summer, and I am going to OWN it, motherfucker!!!!
                  You are fucked. Scarlett doesn't wear panties.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    You are fucked. Scarlett doesn't wear panties.
                    You only know this because I told you!
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
                      Ever watch those Hannah And Her Horse commercials ? Oh yeah.......
                      You're sick, dude.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Just found out Tom Selleck’s daughter, Hannah loves to ride.

My GAWD, that girl is homely.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Just found out Tom Selleck’s daughter, Hannah loves to ride.

My GAWD, that girl is homely.
                          I'd fuck her.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Until she was a little hoarse...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen