X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetstream
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2011

Ooo, a Dave sighting...

Dave walking down the street... in Van Halen such minimal stupidity resembles like news you dig lol

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 06-25-2015, 04:18 PM. Reason: Added Embed
    I got lost in the...
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Comment

• Green Manalishi
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2010

Dapper Dave

Comment

• Jetstream
        Foot Soldier
        • Dec 2011

One really has to cringe at the idiot who approached Dave with the comments and camera in hand... can anyone make out what Dave was telling a fellow person walking down the street while laughing at the end of the video when the guy was still filming long after and would not leave him, he said something apologetic I think about someone following him taking photos almost out of respect for the other people who happened to be walking along side him
        I got lost in the...

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• CVH Rulz
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2005

Nice to see Dave being a normal guy on the street. Wish he could do that more and didn't feel the need to be "on" when in front of a microphone. Ah well, there's not a book on being an aging rockstar...

Comment

• perrin29
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

You can see it in Dave's eyes once the guy makes the 80's comment.."yeah..have a good day dumbass". Those TmZ guys are the worst.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by perrin29
                You can see it in Dave's eyes once the guy makes the 80's comment.."yeah..have a good day dumbass". Those TmZ guys are the worst.
                Would've been a riot if the guy came out with, "I'm a big fan Dave, big fan. What kind of camera did you use to film Jim Dandy Mangrum's stage moves?"

But yeah, those asses are the worst. Dave should've given him the same treatment as the people with cameras in his face during his weed bust in NYC. He or any celebrity owes these space invasive ass clowns nothing more.

Comment

• Heater
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                  Would've been a riot if the guy came out with, "I'm a big fan Dave, big fan. What kind of camera did you use to film Jim Dandy Mangrum's stage moves?"

But yeah, those asses are the worst. Dave should've given him the same treatment as the people with cameras in his face during his weed bust in NYC. He or any celebrity owes these space invasive ass clowns nothing more.
                  Maybe Dave took the 80s comment as a veiled reference to Ed's comment about Dave trying to act 20. I'm sure he was happy someone recognized him while he was sashaying down the stroll. He was so far off the radar when he got arrested in NY, his whole head down no comment was the best way to act during the brief return to the spotlight's edge.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

TMZ = A bunch of turds with cameras hanging around LAX and Beverly Hills.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      TMZ = A bunch of turds with cameras hanging around LAX and Beverly Hills.
                      Harvey prefers to hang out in public restrooms hoping to meet George Michael.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• philouze
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2004

You can see it in Dave's eyes

Yeah, you can see it all right...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Dave must be one more cheap bastard. Dude needs to buy some more clothes. I bet that white shirt is the one from the '94 tour and he's been wearing that suit for what, three years now. Every damn day. Nice shades though.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• perrin29
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by philouze

Yeah, you can see it all right...
                            Ha ha..you know what I meant Martling!

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Dave must be one more cheap bastard. Dude needs to buy some more clothes. I bet that white shirt is the one from the '94 tour and he's been wearing that suit for what, three years now. Every damn day. Nice shades though.
                              People who have money don't get that way by spending everything they make...
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...