X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    People who have money don't get that way by spending everything they make...
    For cryin' out loud - there's a Ralph Lauren Factory Store not 40 minutes from my house. I'll go buy him some clothes! I'm sure they carry Super Skinny, lol
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

He's just taking after Wolf, who didn't change his shirt the entire damn tour last time around.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        People who have money don't get that way by spending everything they make...
        Plus, Dave's not an equal partner in the Van Halen corporation anymore.

I think [Roth] has to recycle clothes for lengthy/frequent durations because Ed is probably throwing him...what...$100 a show?
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

That walk kills me...I think Dave is pissed that no one is noticing him except the fuckin TMZ guy...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            He's just taking after Wolf, who didn't change his shirt the entire damn tour last time around.....
            Oh please. Dave's been wearing the same show pants for what, 16 or 17 years? Those black quilted lookin ones. His costume designer's name escapes me at the moment...but she makes stage outfits for just about every big name in the biz.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

tactical spandex...
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                Plus, Dave's not an equal partner in the Van Halen corporation anymore.

I think [Roth] has to recycle clothes for lengthy/frequent durations because Ed is probably throwing him...what...$100 a show?
                Probably more like a carton of Marlboro reds at each show and a four pack of Redbull

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Oh please. Dave's been wearing the same show pants for what, 16 or 17 years? Those black quilted lookin ones. His costume designer's name escapes me at the moment...but she makes stage outfits for just about every big name in the biz.

Then ya might as well tell Ed to wear those patched up jeans he wore every night during the 1984 tour and call it a day....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Then ya might as well tell Ed to wear those patched up jeans he wore every night during the 1984 tour and call it a day....
                    Now you're talkin! That's what this tour needs - for all the guys to wear their show outfits from one of the pre '86 tours! They'd have to have a jumpsuit made out of a parachute for Wolfie but he could dress like Mike.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

he could wear a mullet
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Now you're talkin! That's what this tour needs - for all the guys to wear their show outfits from one of the pre '86 tours! They'd have to have a jumpsuit made out of a parachute for Wolfie but he could dress like Mike.

What they need to do again, especially after all of the separatist word spew Ed and Dave have offered up of late, is the uniformed band look.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

You know, a little something to mask the hatred of one another.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, if they're going to dress like The Knack, maybe they could bring Prescott Niles in to play bass, and let Wolfie go off to his Creed-lite project.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Fucking Funny about you guys commenting on DLR... and then bitching like bitches about DLR being commented on by the guy making the video...lol

FUCK'N FUNNY!!!!!!

Hey, Why have a comment...camera dude should have said, Hey there Mr Roth nice day huh....but he had to try and be the ace reporter ..Hey like where are you 80s clothes cause it's different huh..erheeeeeerrrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaawwwwww ...cause I am smart!!!

Asshats !

You know what DLR looks like ....yeah that's right some dude walking down the street.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

What they need to do again, especially after all of the separatist word spew Ed and Dave have offered up of late, is the uniformed band look.
                                If they're gonna all wear the same get ups then they should borrow them from Devo.

Comment

Working...