Dave's Sisters Allison or Lisa, Who's Hotter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Why does Valerie look like an Asian chick in this photo --- albeit a hot Asian chick ??

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
      Why does Valerie look like an Asian chick in this photo --- albeit a hot Asian chick ??

Man, I don't think I could ride that, knowing Ed had probably plowed that field at least five or six times between black outs over all those years. It's weird. Carmen Electra? I'd double team her with Rodman. But the idea of gettin' Ed's leftovers...nah.

Ok, I'm full of shit. I'd bang her until she started singing the One Day At A Time song. But I'd feel weird afterwards. For like...7 whole minutes.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Ok, I'm full of shit. I'd bang her until she started singing the One Day At A Time song. But I'd feel weird afterwards. For like...7 whole minutes.

I'd bang her until I hear her start talking about her precious Wolfie and his fat grandma arms ....

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
          You're almost as much of a cunt as that pig Angel (I apologize to pigs around the World)

I said almost as much of a cunt. But you're far more of a jealous, crotchety pathetic old man.

But still a few steps short of a fat ugly cunt.
          All he said is Lisa resembled Dave. Pull the stick out of your ass before you post next time. Asshole.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

You're almost as much of a cunt as that pig Angel (I apologize to pigs around the World)

I said almost as much of a cunt. But you're far more of a jealous, crotchety pathetic old man.

Why the fuck bring me into this?

Loser...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

What the hell is your problem..?

Observations of shared family facial features among siblings is somehow a bad thing..?

Guess I better step up my game if I'm lagging behind Angel... oh my!! For the record... while Angel and I have had our disagreements over the years online. In real life, she's a decent and compassionate human being... so I'd take any comparison to her as a compliment... even in your demented context.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Thanks old man.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

I was harsh. I apologize. I just had a really bad day. I'm never really that serious anyways on this board. It's just a silly persona. But I do apologize. I pointed you out Angel just because you've had your differences with me. No other reason really. I was just irked with something you said to me before, but that's a stupid thing to dwell on. It's gone now.

To Zah, I really only meant the part of accusing Dave of getting plastic surgery. I should have specified. I apologize to you also.

In any case I decided to leave this site. It's getting negative with even the hard liners saying they're done with VH. When even WARF says he's done with VH, the future of this band is grim. I always enjoyed coming here to check on any news, but there is never any good news with this band anyway.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Time to start your goodbye thread.....
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                      Time to start your goodbye thread.....
                      I miss the old days. We haven't had a major meltdown and then an epic goodbye thread in years.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

To Zah, I really only meant the part of accusing Dave of getting plastic surgery. I should have specified. I apologize to you also.
                        Might want to keep up with current cultural trends... from last week's Time magazine... in the US there were over 1.7 million plastic surgeries performed in the US in 2014. The most common procedure men get is nose reshaping. The past stigmas over nips & tucks have long past and the trend is quite accepted among those interested in that sort of thing. Go compare pics of Dave from the period I mentioned... he didn't just get a better hair salon...

I'm just thankful I inherited such good looks that plastic surgeons seek me out to model their rebuild schemes from...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I wouldn't bang either one of those old fucking skanks!

Jesus Christ.... of all the women to talk about fucking..... we gotta bring up Dave's family....

log off and bang your F A T wives people.... it might be the only chance she gets between your 10 hour Roth Army binges and farting....

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I love a good goodbye thread
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• philouze
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2004

You're all cunts. All of you. And that includes Van Halen AND David Lee Roth.
                              I'm fucking sick of y'all bitches. You're nothing but motherfucking assholes.
                              And I'm not leaving.

signed
                              Fagroc

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

The Average Roth Army member:

Wife: Who fucking cares about that goddamn David Lee Roth guy for chrissakes...

YOU: Sorry honey, i'll take out the trash soon. We're debating which one of his sisters is more beautiful.

Wife: All you do is sit in front of that computer all damn day. Look at how F A T and out of shape you are....

YOU: Not now honey... Gun Control issues are heating up... I promise i'll take a shower today and we can have our monthly sex.

Wife: I want a divorce! You didn't even go to your sons graduation because of this washed up band and message board....

YOU: Sorry, if you want a divorce. You can have it! I gotta support Obama! You know the one who pays for our government check every month?

Wife: IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WARF; 06-28-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...