• Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Salt Lake City Article - Strange Encounters with DLR

Out today

• Grit
    Roadie
    • Oct 2011

"It was then, as the phone rang, that I noticed, among the other headlines on my computer screen, that the Van Halen reunion tour had imploded."

Didn't realize the tour "imploded" in 2007. What is he talking about?

Comment

• Jetstream
      Foot Soldier
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Grit
      "It was then, as the phone rang, that I noticed, among the other headlines on my computer screen, that the Van Halen reunion tour had imploded."

Didn't realize the tour "imploded" in 2007. What is he talking about?
      He does not know what he is talking about and he is not really telling the whole story the first time around because we all get a vibe when talking to someone and he damn well knew that calling Roth out of the blue the second time was not acceptable behavior and even talks about that in the article by not wanting to do it... he knew damn well what the result would be contacting Roth again and then spends the rest of the article as if to ask the reader "I didn't do anything wrong, did I... ah fuck it, I agree what I did was stupid" lol
      I got lost in the...

Comment

• CreatureFrmTheC
        Groupie
        • Jul 2009

He is talking about when Val released her book and the band took a break for Ed's well being. I always did and still do think she was a cunt for doing that mid tour.

Comment

• Grit
          Roadie
          • Oct 2011

Did they mess with the picture of the band on this article? It appears as if Dave is shorter than Alex, Ed and Wolf but in reality he is at least 2 inches taller. He is 6" while they are 5'10".

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Did they mess with the picture of the band on this article? It appears as if Dave is shorter than Alex, Ed and Wolf but in reality he is at least 2 inches taller. He is 6" while they are 5'10".
            Wrong

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

they are all hobbits...
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Grit
                Roadie
                • Oct 2011

According to wiki Dave is listed as 6', while Ed & Alex are both listed as 5'8' but every picture I check shows them as about equal.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

According to wiki Dave is listed as 6', while Ed & Alex are both listed as 5'8' but every picture I check shows them as about equal.
                  Well, Wiki is wrong.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

What is he Von? 5'7"?
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think Dave is tall..for a singer.

He will have shrunk an inch or two in the last 20 years.

Comment

Working...