• big fatty
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju

It's Wendy O'william's at ed's weeding
    Originally posted by firestarter
    those are 2 different woman!!
    Originally posted by vaijuju

Some strange things ! she tried to catch something on her face ..like the girl with Dave... same noze..

DLR's guest at EVH's 1981 wedding was a hairdresser. A guest at the wedding who recently posted pics and commented privately on FB said so and forgot or didn't know her name.

The resemblance to Wendy O Williams is uncanny. Just look at the cheekbones, nose, short hair, etc, etc,....... The physical similarities and fact they were photographed together in 1981 lead me to believe the simpistic elemental conclusion that indeed it was Wendy O Williams with Dave at the wedding. But not so.

That pretty Japanese girl in the 2013 picture from the radio station was taken when Dave hosted his super happy go go party time disco rama radio show that he put up a couple episodes of on his site.

She probably worked at the station and they had their pic taken together. He mentioned in the Australian interview he was in love with a Japanese girl half his age so people concluded that must be her. Fact is there's no confirmation of it and there's no photographs of her in America. Only that one picture.

Gotta wonder why anyone would go so far to protect their privacy.

Why would his personal life be SO damn private that not a single photograph or mere mention of any romantic parter ever slip's out even through tabloids.

I'm thinking it's pretty damn obvious to connect the dots unless you're a camel with his head in the sand.

Only question is when exactly did he switch to full time.....
    Last edited by big fatty; 08-09-2015, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• VHscraps
      Veteran
      • Jul 2009

This was posted here a while back, an interview from 1984, that originally appeared in a British style / music / culture magazine called 'The Face' and where Dave is asked about these matters. The interviewer is a woman, Fiona Russell Powell :

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-67304.html

Here's a snippet:

Q: In a recent interview in Interview you said that every woman that wanted you, got you. Is that really true?

DLR: Absolutely. Why? Do you want me? You only have to ask ...

Q Um, er, what about the men that want you??

DLR: Generally, the only gay audience we supply come from the coastlines in LA and in New York and, well, come como, that's Spanish which means everyone's welcome backstage, no matter what race, creed, colour or sexual preference. I mean, hey, if you can't do it in rock-'n'roll, where are you going to do it?

Q: You knocked around with Terri Toye, the sex change, for a while, didn't you?

DLR: There are rumours, yes! Terri is a member of a group in NY called the New Cognoscenti: it's all the fashion people, people who have cult status, like the photographers, the stylists, the dancers, the liberal arts people who haven't quite popped into Newsweek magazine just yet. And that's what everybody's watching and seeing and wearing in NY, and it's like doing research when I hang out with people like that.
      Last edited by VHscraps; 08-09-2015, 07:20 AM.
      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
        Veteran
        • Jul 2009

Dave and the aforementioned ...

DLR-Teri-Toye.jpg
        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
          You claim to "not care" but it's ONLY YOU who keeps claiming Dave is a fag.
          There's nothing to evade you idiot... where did I claim Dave is a homosexual..?

My point was that Dave is just a lonely old man who's dance card only gets filled when he hires someone for promotional purposes. That may very well be his own choice or just the result that he hasn't been able to maintain any sustained relationships over the last 4 decades.

If it arouses you to believe there's a line of women out the door at Club Dave every night... knock yourself out junior...

I don't find it very interesting to envision a twitchy old guy walking his dog alone every night, mumbling to himself in Japanese with a poop bag handy should Russ finally decide it's time for the squatting dog routine...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

I always found it puzzling about the girl (or is it a guy????) in this DLR video for his great rendition of "Night Life".
            Last edited by bantonelli; 10-07-2015, 07:18 PM.
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by bantonelli
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3X6_fM8sGM

I always found it puzzling about the girl (or is it a guy????) in this DLR video for his great rendition of "Night Life".
              A woman and I must add a absolutely magnificent one. Maybe not what others dig as far as style of visual appeal but just right on ......................yup!
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DFVH5150
                Groupie
                • Apr 2004

[QUOTE=Baby's On Fire;1892264]
                Originally posted by TJMKID
                I remember having this online chat around February 1994 on Compuserve with a chick who was plugged into the NYC music scene and she was going into deep detail about how she knew Christie Brinkley in the early 80's and she tells me one night Brinkley went to visit him at his hotel during the '82 tour for a fuck-fest. She never revealed if they were "dating" for awhile.

I don't see Brinkley on that dating list but I'd add her as well --- this girl I was chatting with seemed to be legit with her story.[/QUOTE

Dave is on record on the Howard Stern show (it was between YFLM and his book) (or during the interview about his book) that he wanted to marry Christie Turlington. I remember Howard and Robin being shocked but Dave was dead serious.

He also almost married Apollonia but Prince threatened to terminate her employment or some such thing.

The "Kelly" girl wanted to get married. Dave describes it in his book. She wanted to "set up shop" but Dave said "I have a lot going on right now" as he just quit VH. I know that was "Kelly" because he said he was with her 18 motnhs and they trained for the New Guinea trek and trained together for "18 months". Check his book. It's all right there.

There were also other accounts about him and Madonna. If you look at the back of Dave's book, he has names printed one after the other without spacing "like a gyroscope" and Madonna is listed there.

Also, there are many accounts from Motley Crue, Neil Zlowzower who talk about the endless parade of girls. Zlowzower said that Motley Crue was not even close to VH with babes. Vince Neil himself Dave went to the show to pick up the girls.

Even in the "VH Early Years" one of the roadies keeps saying "there were ore and more girls for Dave"

Anyone who thinks Dave didn't get more pussy than everyone else on the Earth combined is delusional or simply jealous.

How could the ultimate rock 'n' roll front man not?

It's stupid to think otherwise.

But Zah obviously thinks he knows better than insiders.
                Apollonia...Ms. Patty Kotero. My all-time dream girl....with my idol. What a pair.
                Last edited by DFVH5150; 10-14-2015, 08:16 PM.
                Dave
                VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3X6_fM8sGM

That's not a woman in that video. Which is what is puzzling is the pairing of the two in the video... the lyrical content... and just what exactly is the story line of the visual presentation. Your brain thinks Dave's crooning about his legendary ladies man persona but here he is chumming it up with with some young dude.

Great blues song and performance... but the video has always made me wonder... what's the message here..?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    That's not a woman in that video.
                    What are you all smokin?
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

That's not a woman in that video. Which is what is puzzling is the pairing of the two in the video... the lyrical content... and just what exactly is the story line of the visual presentation. Your brain thinks Dave's crooning about his legendary ladies man persona but here he is chumming it up with with some young dude.

Great blues song and performance... but the video has always made me wonder... what's the message here..?
                      That IS a girl in the video.

Trust me on this. You know very well that I can tell.

But the visual story still doesn't fit with the lyrics.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        What are you all smokin?
                        I don't smoke... any more.

You believe that's a woman?

She has very nice masculine features and an Adam's apple... hmmmm?

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

There's nothing to evade you idiot... where did I claim Dave is a homosexual..?

My point was that Dave is just a lonely old man who's dance card only gets filled when he hires someone for promotional purposes. That may very well be his own choice or just the result that he hasn't been able to maintain any sustained relationships over the last 4 decades.
                          I would say that's by choice. There are many types of personality & what works for some, or most, doesn't necessarily work for others.

I'm not big on needing to have someone by my side the whole time, so Dave's behaviour isn't strange at all in my point of view.

Most people do find this weird & they can't wrap their heads about someone being ok with being alone & even liking it. Well, I can't wrap my head about someone having to be with someone else at all times, especially when you take into account how destructive forced, needy relationships are.

What I DO find weird is Dave watching Sailor Moon while having his morning cereal in his bunny jammies & singing along with the intro and/or shouting the catchphrases with his fists in the air. That's just fucked up, Dave.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

I don't smoke... any more.

You believe that's a woman?

She has very nice masculine features and an Adam's apple... hmmmm?
                            The Adam's apple thing is flawed. Some women's throats LOOK like they have a small Adam's apple, but it's soft. And some guys have such small Adam's apples that you can barely see it even if you're looking for it.

And she doesn't look nearly as masculine than Sigourney Weaver, for example. Are you saying she's a man too? Some women's jaw lines, facial features, walking motions or stances are quite masculine, too. And some men can be quite feminine. It happens.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                              That IS a girl in the video.

Trust me on this. You know very well that I can tell.

But the visual story still doesn't fit with the lyrics.
                              I have great confidence in your ability to spot a rooster in the hen house... but that gift is tuned for boys lookin to pass themselves off as girls... despite being fully equipped with out-door plumbing! I'm not so sure about your gift spotting things the opposite direction.

I know I have been wrong once or twice in life... but that person in the video screams male to my radar. Who is it?

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

I have great confidence in your ability to spot a rooster in the hen house... but that gift is tuned for boys lookin to pass themselves off as girls... despite being fully equipped with out-door plumbing! I'm not so sure about your gift spotting things the opposite direction.

I know I have been wrong once or twice in life... but that person in the video screams male to my radar. Who is it?
                                Your second sentence makes no sense. If she WAS a boy, she'd be trying to pass herself off as a girl, not the other way around. The opposite direction would mean she's a girl trying to pass herself off as a boy, which would be a moot point.

Apparently, even Google doesn't know who she is & I don't know how to search IMDB.

Comment

Working...