Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROTH'S GIRLFRIEND 1984 - Kelly

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

Billy Sheehan and Steve Vai have also alluded to it. They were there every day....but Zah still know better because he doesn't see any photos.

Show me a photo of ANY rock star at any time in the past banging groupies....there probably isn't a single one of them.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    Billy Sheehan and Steve Vai have also alluded to it. They were there every day....but Zah still know better because he doesn't see any photos.

Show me a photo of ANY rock star at any time in the past banging groupies....there probably isn't a single one of them.
    I think there's some of Jimmy Page banging groupies but Page likes them jailbait girls and it would be a felony to post them here.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-20-2023 @ 05:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I remember some VH1 show or some such shit where Tawny Kitaen was claiming to have been with Dave.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFoolsAMinute View Post
    I remember some VH1 show or some such shit where Tawny Kitaen was claiming to have been with Dave.
    It's possible. Wendy O Williams looks like the kind of chick who would slap her boyfriend upside the head if she felt like it. If that's what Dave likes Tawny would make a perfect mate for him.

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 08:29 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I've seen that name linked to Dave as well. In a UK music paper gossip column. I think the source of that particular rumour is this woman (above) ...

Back in the 80s, Kerrang magazine used to have a gossip columnist named 'Laurel Canyon', who reported on all the rumours circulating in the Los Angeles music scene, and particularly the bands that Kerrang readers were interested in.

Laurel Canyon was actually Sylvie Simmons, a legit journalist who interviewed Dave many times, and wrote (usually very favourably) about VH a lot - and from reading their interviews, she and Dave had a good rapport. She is also, more recently, the garlanded biographer of Leonard Cohen. So, if any rumours came from her, like I think the Christie Brinkley one did, then I think that Dave was at least spotted in Brinkley's company. Whether or not that means he was dating her, well, who the hell knows ...

but in the pre-internet days, these juicy little tidbits were designed to keep the interest in bands alive - keep people reading the magazines, etc. Lisa Robinson had the same role. Sometimes, maybe, the line between fact and fiction got a bit blurred.
    Last edited by VHscraps; 08-08-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2021 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VHscraps View Post
    Laurel Canyon was actually Sylvie Simmons, a legit journalist who interviewed Dave many times, and wrote (usually very favourably) about VH a lot - and from reading their interviews, she and Dave had a good rapport. She is also, more recently, the garlanded biographer of Leonard Cohen. So, if any rumours came from her, like I think the Christie Brinkley one did, then I think that Dave was at least spotted in Brinkley's company. Whether or not that means he was dating her, well, who the hell knows ...
    I can't remember the name of the girl I was Compuserve chatting with on that cold February night in 1994 --- but she seemed very knowledgable about the NYC music scene and all the shenanigans therein. I have a pretty good "BS Detector" and this chick wasn't setting off my radar --- she just knew too many damn details and could rattle them off like an ace prosecutor. She says Christie Brinkley went to Dave's hotel in 1982 to fuck his brains out, and I believe her, even after all these years.

Just gotta be that way.

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder if Dave and Billy Joel spoke about her when they shared the podium at that press conference in Australia a couple of years ago for that festival thing ...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2021 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VHscraps View Post
    I wonder if Dave and Billy Joel spoke about her when they shared the podium at that press conference in Australia a couple of years ago for that festival thing ...

There seemed to be some tension lurking under the surface with those two.

Billy Joel: "Hey pal, you fucked my old lady back in '82".

Dave: "I fucked a lot of guys' old ladies, bub".

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 07:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post
    I can't remember the name of the girl I was Compuserve chatting with on that cold February night in 1994 --- but she seemed very knowledgable about the NYC music scene and all the shenanigans therein. I have a pretty good "BS Detector" and this chick wasn't setting off my radar --- she just knew too many damn details and could rattle them off like an ace prosecutor. She says Christie Brinkley went to Dave's hotel in 1982 to fuck his brains out, and I believe her, even after all these years.

Just gotta be that way.
    It was probably some guy making shit up and laughing his ass off because he had you rubbing one out for ol' Diamond.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    Zah clearly has an issue...Motley Crue says the same thing...Dave was after their groupies and succeeded. Why is he trying to prove something that just isn't true? So DAve likes women that aren't plastic or wont be 180 pounds when they hit 30...the issue is what exactly?
    I don't have any issue and frankly don't care all that much on the subject matter... I do enjoy mucking with some of y'all who worship at the alter of Dave and continue this creepy living vicariously through his alleged sexual exploits crap... The creepy factor is even worse now that the legend is a twitchy senior citizen in his 60's.

I've never been one to admire other men and their sex lives... Mostly because I've been too busy enjoying my own!!

I'm sure in the early days a lot of partying and horn-doggin went on... I don't dispute that. I just don't believe that's anywhere near the case today or even in the last 20 years.

Look y'all can believe in fairy tales... there's plenty of room and tall tales to be made up for Ladies Man Diamond Dave along with Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Just don't get your feelings all butt-hurt if one of the adults mentions it's all a load of bullshit...

11. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-08-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

I agree with Zah...Although I have managed to find a few mentions of him from groupies...mainly he sucked in bed and preferred the girl facedown biting her pillow..

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    That's pretty much what I said. Dickrefresh.....
    Take the penis out of your mouth so we can better understand you.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I don't have any issue and frankly don't care all that much on the subject matter... I do enjoy mucking with some of y'all who worship at the alter of Dave and continue this creepy living vicariously through his alleged sexual exploits crap... The creepy factor is even worse now that the legend is a twitchy senior citizen in his 60's.

I've never been one to admire other men and their sex lives... Mostly because I've been too busy enjoying my own!!

I'm sure in the early days a lot of partying and horn-doggin went on... I don't dispute that. I just don't believe that's anywhere near the case today or even in the last 20 years.

Look y'all can believe in fairy tales... there's plenty of room and tall tales to be made up for Ladies Man Diamond Dave along with Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Just don't get your feelings all butt-hurt if one of the adults mentions it's all a load of bullshit...
    As usual, you EVADE EVERY COUNTERPOINT.

Sounds to me like you're the flaming homosexual. He who protests too loudly......

You claim to "not care" but it's ONLY YOU who keeps claiming Dave is a fag.

Once again, you're just a fucking idiot. But probably also a flaming fucking queer (given the evidence against you)

Do you never tire of embarrassing yourself?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    There it is.....MORE irrefutable proof that Diamond nailed other well known chicks. Internet chats are more definitive than photos. The man is a flaming heterosexual.
    So which on is it, penisheater? Dave is gay or he banged Madonna? There's no question he banged a lot of girls. And I'm not saying that Dave is solely hetero because there is a good chance he plays both sides of the fence. Freddy Mercury also did have sex with a lot of women, and probably a lot more men...

But I don't think Dave is bi either, but it is a possibility.

The main point sailing over your mulleted head is that Dave himself never bragged a lot about it in a serious way. He never really had public relationships and I've heard the Apollonia thing bugged him for a while...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-08-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm going on the record. I'm inspired by Zah.

It's obvious that Zah is a flaming faggot and loves sucking cock. He also lives getting fucked up the ass by men (especially when he dreams it's DLR)

Going by Zah's standards, I am 100 percent correct and my facts are irrefutable, because there aren't any PHOTOS proving I'm wrong.

So therefore, I am going to identify his true identity, pepper the internet with these facts (they are facts after all, aren't they? Because Zah applies these same standards to DLR) and advertise to the World that Zah loves sucking cock and loves taking it up the ass.

And if Zah wants to dispute it.....I'm sure he has photos otherwise.

Uncensored
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-14-2018 @ 08:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The girl in the first couple of pics kind of reminds me of the girl he's with in the "Nightlife" video...same chick?

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 07:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    So which on is it, penisheater? Dave is gay or he banged Madonna? There's no question he banged a lot of girls. And I'm not saying that Dave is solely hetero because there is a good chance he plays both sides of the fence. Freddy Mercury also did have sex with a lot of women, and probably a lot more men...

The main point sailing over your mulleted head is that Dave himself never bragged a lot about it in a serious way. He never really had public relationships and I've heard the Apollonia thing bugged him for a while...
    Well DickEflesh, you and those who have undertaken the extensive research to verify Diamond's sexploits with the ladies--including an anonymous internet chat with a "woman" clearly have put to rest the persistent rumors that crawl right under your combover and cause such angst. Certainly if he is photographed next to a female he nailed her, case closed. If one suggests otherwise it seems to cause you and some others to become quite uncorked......curious indeed.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post

Bi sexuality is a myth. If you're a man and you have sex with another man you're a homo. You can have sex with a million woman after that but you're still a homo. Once you've gone down the homo path there's no turning back.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Bi sexuality is a myth. If you're a man and you have sex with another man you're a homo. You can have sex with a million woman after that but you're still a homo. Once you've gone down the homo path there's no turning back.
    Says the guy who thinks you're gay if you touch your OWN cock without a sock on it.

21. 2 users say thank you to FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2015),DavidLeeNatra (08-09-2015)

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2016 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    It was always sort of amazing to me that none of Roth's former girlfriends ever went public with details of the relationship. Or even a chick he hooked up with on tour.

Far as I can recall, I don't remember seeing anything along those lines in print, ever.

Some pointed to that as meaning that since such a thing never happened, therefore Roth must have been gay. But I don't recall ever having seen a man make a similar public claim, either.

Not that it matters, but it's just plain strange when you consider how many ex-lovers of other rock musicians have come out of the woodwork to sell their story.

I think Dave was dating Sonia Braga at one point in the 1980s, too. She was a nice piece of ass.
    Rita Rae Roxx wrote a book about her groupie days, and claims she nailed him a number of times over the years. http://www.onceuponarockstarbook.com (I read it when it was free on Amazon, and it wasn't worth the price...)

23. Thanked GreenEyedMurder for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2015)

Heisenberg
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-23-2020 @ 03:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vaijuju View Post

It's Wendy O'william's at ed's weeding
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    those are 2 different woman!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaijuju View Post

Some strange things ! she tried to catch something on her face ..like the girl with Dave... same noze..

DLR's guest at EVH's 1981 wedding was a hairdresser. A guest at the wedding who recently posted pics and commented privately on FB said so and forgot or didn't know her name.

The resemblance to Wendy O Williams is uncanny. Just look at the cheekbones, nose, short hair, etc, etc,....... The physical similarities and fact they were photographed together in 1981 lead me to believe the simpistic elemental conclusion that indeed it was Wendy O Williams with Dave at the wedding. But not so.

That pretty Japanese girl in the 2013 picture from the radio station was taken when Dave hosted his super happy go go party time disco rama radio show that he put up a couple episodes of on his site.

She probably worked at the station and they had their pic taken together. He mentioned in the Australian interview he was in love with a Japanese girl half his age so people concluded that must be her. Fact is there's no confirmation of it and there's no photographs of her in America. Only that one picture.

Gotta wonder why anyone would go so far to protect their privacy.

Why would his personal life be SO damn private that not a single photograph or mere mention of any romantic parter ever slip's out even through tabloids.

I'm thinking it's pretty damn obvious to connect the dots unless you're a camel with his head in the sand.

Only question is when exactly did he switch to full time.....
    Last edited by big fatty; 08-09-2015 at 03:00 AM.

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This was posted here a while back, an interview from 1984, that originally appeared in a British style / music / culture magazine called 'The Face' and where Dave is asked about these matters. The interviewer is a woman, Fiona Russell Powell :

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-67304.html

Here's a snippet:

Q: In a recent interview in Interview you said that every woman that wanted you, got you. Is that really true?

DLR: Absolutely. Why? Do you want me? You only have to ask ...

Q Um, er, what about the men that want you??

DLR: Generally, the only gay audience we supply come from the coastlines in LA and in New York and, well, come como, that's Spanish which means everyone's welcome backstage, no matter what race, creed, colour or sexual preference. I mean, hey, if you can't do it in rock-'n'roll, where are you going to do it?

Q: You knocked around with Terri Toye, the sex change, for a while, didn't you?

DLR: There are rumours, yes! Terri is a member of a group in NY called the New Cognoscenti: it's all the fashion people, people who have cult status, like the photographers, the stylists, the dancers, the liberal arts people who haven't quite popped into Newsweek magazine just yet. And that's what everybody's watching and seeing and wearing in NY, and it's like doing research when I hang out with people like that.
    Last edited by VHscraps; 08-09-2015 at 07:20 AM.

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dave and the aforementioned ...

DLR-Teri-Toye.jpg

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    You claim to "not care" but it's ONLY YOU who keeps claiming Dave is a fag.
    There's nothing to evade you idiot... where did I claim Dave is a homosexual..?

My point was that Dave is just a lonely old man who's dance card only gets filled when he hires someone for promotional purposes. That may very well be his own choice or just the result that he hasn't been able to maintain any sustained relationships over the last 4 decades.

If it arouses you to believe there's a line of women out the door at Club Dave every night... knock yourself out junior...

I don't find it very interesting to envision a twitchy old guy walking his dog alone every night, mumbling to himself in Japanese with a poop bag handy should Russ finally decide it's time for the squatting dog routine...

28. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-11-2015)

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3X6_fM8sGM

I always found it puzzling about the girl (or is it a guy????) in this DLR video for his great rendition of "Night Life".
    Last edited by bantonelli; 10-07-2015 at 07:18 PM.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bantonelli View Post

I always found it puzzling about the girl (or is it a guy????) in this DLR video for his great rendition of "Night Life".
    A woman and I must add a absolutely magnificent one. Maybe not what others dig as far as style of visual appeal but just right on ......................yup!

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    02-13-2023 @ 11:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Baby's On Fire;1892264]
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post
    I remember having this online chat around February 1994 on Compuserve with a chick who was plugged into the NYC music scene and she was going into deep detail about how she knew Christie Brinkley in the early 80's and she tells me one night Brinkley went to visit him at his hotel during the '82 tour for a fuck-fest. She never revealed if they were "dating" for awhile.

I don't see Brinkley on that dating list but I'd add her as well --- this girl I was chatting with seemed to be legit with her story.[/QUOTE

Dave is on record on the Howard Stern show (it was between YFLM and his book) (or during the interview about his book) that he wanted to marry Christie Turlington. I remember Howard and Robin being shocked but Dave was dead serious.

He also almost married Apollonia but Prince threatened to terminate her employment or some such thing.

The "Kelly" girl wanted to get married. Dave describes it in his book. She wanted to "set up shop" but Dave said "I have a lot going on right now" as he just quit VH. I know that was "Kelly" because he said he was with her 18 motnhs and they trained for the New Guinea trek and trained together for "18 months". Check his book. It's all right there.

There were also other accounts about him and Madonna. If you look at the back of Dave's book, he has names printed one after the other without spacing "like a gyroscope" and Madonna is listed there.

Also, there are many accounts from Motley Crue, Neil Zlowzower who talk about the endless parade of girls. Zlowzower said that Motley Crue was not even close to VH with babes. Vince Neil himself Dave went to the show to pick up the girls.

Even in the "VH Early Years" one of the roadies keeps saying "there were ore and more girls for Dave"

Anyone who thinks Dave didn't get more pussy than everyone else on the Earth combined is delusional or simply jealous.

How could the ultimate rock 'n' roll front man not?

It's stupid to think otherwise.

But Zah obviously thinks he knows better than insiders.
    Apollonia...Ms. Patty Kotero. My all-time dream girl....with my idol. What a pair.
    Last edited by DFVH5150; 10-14-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bantonelli View Post

That's not a woman in that video. Which is what is puzzling is the pairing of the two in the video... the lyrical content... and just what exactly is the story line of the visual presentation. Your brain thinks Dave's crooning about his legendary ladies man persona but here he is chumming it up with with some young dude.

Great blues song and performance... but the video has always made me wonder... what's the message here..?

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That's not a woman in that video.
    What are you all smokin?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

That's not a woman in that video. Which is what is puzzling is the pairing of the two in the video... the lyrical content... and just what exactly is the story line of the visual presentation. Your brain thinks Dave's crooning about his legendary ladies man persona but here he is chumming it up with with some young dude.

Great blues song and performance... but the video has always made me wonder... what's the message here..?
    That IS a girl in the video.

Trust me on this. You know very well that I can tell.

But the visual story still doesn't fit with the lyrics.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    What are you all smokin?
    I don't smoke... any more.

You believe that's a woman?

She has very nice masculine features and an Adam's apple... hmmmm?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There's nothing to evade you idiot... where did I claim Dave is a homosexual..?

My point was that Dave is just a lonely old man who's dance card only gets filled when he hires someone for promotional purposes. That may very well be his own choice or just the result that he hasn't been able to maintain any sustained relationships over the last 4 decades.
    I would say that's by choice. There are many types of personality & what works for some, or most, doesn't necessarily work for others.

I'm not big on needing to have someone by my side the whole time, so Dave's behaviour isn't strange at all in my point of view.

Most people do find this weird & they can't wrap their heads about someone being ok with being alone & even liking it. Well, I can't wrap my head about someone having to be with someone else at all times, especially when you take into account how destructive forced, needy relationships are.

What I DO find weird is Dave watching Sailor Moon while having his morning cereal in his bunny jammies & singing along with the intro and/or shouting the catchphrases with his fists in the air. That's just fucked up, Dave.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't smoke... any more.

You believe that's a woman?

She has very nice masculine features and an Adam's apple... hmmmm?
    The Adam's apple thing is flawed. Some women's throats LOOK like they have a small Adam's apple, but it's soft. And some guys have such small Adam's apples that you can barely see it even if you're looking for it.

And she doesn't look nearly as masculine than Sigourney Weaver, for example. Are you saying she's a man too? Some women's jaw lines, facial features, walking motions or stances are quite masculine, too. And some men can be quite feminine. It happens.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    That IS a girl in the video.

Trust me on this. You know very well that I can tell.

But the visual story still doesn't fit with the lyrics.
    I have great confidence in your ability to spot a rooster in the hen house... but that gift is tuned for boys lookin to pass themselves off as girls... despite being fully equipped with out-door plumbing! I'm not so sure about your gift spotting things the opposite direction.

I know I have been wrong once or twice in life... but that person in the video screams male to my radar. Who is it?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have great confidence in your ability to spot a rooster in the hen house... but that gift is tuned for boys lookin to pass themselves off as girls... despite being fully equipped with out-door plumbing! I'm not so sure about your gift spotting things the opposite direction.

I know I have been wrong once or twice in life... but that person in the video screams male to my radar. Who is it?
    Your second sentence makes no sense. If she WAS a boy, she'd be trying to pass herself off as a girl, not the other way around. The opposite direction would mean she's a girl trying to pass herself off as a boy, which would be a moot point.

Apparently, even Google doesn't know who she is & I don't know how to search IMDB.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wait, this is a thread about a girl that Dave dated 31 years ago???

What the hell is wrong with you people?

41. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-15-2015)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I would say that's by choice. There are many types of personality & what works for some, or most, doesn't necessarily work for others.

I'm not big on needing to have someone by my side the whole time, so Dave's behaviour isn't strange at all in my point of view.

Most people do find this weird & they can't wrap their heads about someone being ok with being alone & even liking it. Well, I can't wrap my head about someone having to be with someone else at all times, especially when you take into account how destructive forced, needy relationships are.

What I DO find weird is Dave watching Sailor Moon while having his morning cereal in his bunny jammies & singing along with the intro and/or shouting the catchphrases with his fists in the air. That's just fucked up, Dave.
    I really enjoy solitude and thoroughly enjoy my own company!! That's the secret to being alone... ya gotta like hangin with yourself!! We have a great time me and my shadow...

I know for some people it scares the shit out of them to be totally alone... for me being around people is ok, but when I do get an opportunity to get away, I appreciate it so much more!!

Yeah singing in Bunny Jammies™ is just bat-shit weird. No way around that!!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Your second sentence makes no sense. If she WAS a boy, she'd be trying to pass herself off as a girl, not the other way around. The opposite direction would mean she's a girl trying to pass herself off as a boy, which would be a moot point.

Apparently, even Google doesn't know who she is & I don't know how to search IMDB.
    It makes sense... the attire, top to bottom, the mannerisms, the physical poses both sitting, standing and walking all project masculinity. The only thing feminine in that whole presentation is the facial complexion and even that isn't all that girly. If it's a "She"... then the presentation would imply a girl trying to pass herself off as male.

But... what if she WAS a boy and not pretending anything..? gasp... LOL

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Having a girlfriend around all the time would absolutely drive me insane. A wife? No damn way man. Going out and spending time with a chick is great. But damn they gots to go home at some point. And even then they want to call and text you constantly. Where are you? Where are you going? When will you be home? Are you about to come home? And then in person it's the same thing - constant questions. Then you have to go be around her family and act like you not only like them but actually somehow fit into this whole picture. Then there's the constant need that other person has to get your approval and they want you to constantly make them happy. Then there's all the "feelings" talk. Are you happy? Do I not make you happy? Well you don't sound happy. Why do you have an attitude? I can't believe you said that. Why can't you be like you were when I first met you? Jesus Christ just shoot me.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But... what if she WAS a boy and not pretending anything..? gasp... LOL
    Pete's Brother would have a mental breakdown. He'd probably write a very stern letter containing the word "oodles" to David Lee Roth, berating him for being so childish.

46. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-15-2015)

Thread Information