Here's another wild story from the 2004 tour. Ed was really messed up. I get the feeling that the guy from Shinedown thought it was funny.

7/25/2004
EDDIE’S, “SMOKING GUN” – SHINDOWN OPENS FOR VAN HALEN – EDDIE PISSES ON THEIR DELI MEAT
Shinedown’s Brent Smith:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/14a...=idvfth.nt7j2q

I'll give you a real rock and roll story. We were on the road with Van Halen, uh, we did two months with them. This was during the Sammy days, not the David days... Ummm. And for some reason, Eddie took a liking to me, and I adore him. He's just the best. One day he's coming into our dressing, I don't know, our dressing room and I was in the bathroom washing my hands and I heard him come in and he was like, hey, where's Brent? And I heard him, he was like oh, he's in the bathroom. And I come out, and I didn't like dry my hands, and I was like hey Brent! What's up Eddie? And we high-fived. What the hell? And I was like, ahhhhh, just doing my business man.

Image 2 in 2004 VAN HALEN.jpg

And he was like, really? And I was like. (Shrugs) You know? So he walked over to the deli tray, and urinated all over our deli meat. And then took his cigarette, rolled up a little piece of turkey, put the cigarette in the turkey and handed me the tray, and said, here, hand this to your tour manager... It's called a smoking gun. So that's my rock and roll story.

2004 VAN.jpg