• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    You really hate that, don't you....
    Nah, it's cool. I give you credit for taking out the time to post all that stuff... It's good publicity for Van Halen showing all the fans around the world.
    Last edited by WARF; 10-01-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
      Nah, it's cool. I give you credit for taking out the time to post all that stuff... It's good publicity for Van Halen showing all the fans around the world.

Actually, during the course of the day of the show, it's only about around 10% of the overall Tweets mentioning Van Halen in one form or another that I embed here, and that's because they're specifically talking about the show that night....

Twitter is swamped with thousands of Tweets every day posting songs and videos of the band, people hawking EVH guitars and Van Halen T-shirts, and all kinds of other stuff, in various languages...

Click on this link and let it run for a while, you'll see what I mean.... It really shows the worldwide effect the band has had....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• BearlyDoug
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Sep 2015

Va Beach VH Fan, honest question: Why are you not following any of the Admins on this site? They, at the very least, should be followed.

(No, I'm not speaking of myself here, though I'd love a follow, hah! Sesh and Von, for sure.)
        Doug "Bear" Hazard
        Some kind of bad ass Web Deity - You see me laughing? You better run (and back yer shit up!)
        @BearlyDoug | @GridironHistory | @Hogville | http://gridironhistory.com

Two Cents Radio, partnered withLastWordOnSports.com, providing world-wide coverage of ALL sports at ALL levels.

I do stuff on collegiate football fields and basketball courts (usually can be seen on TV somewhere now)

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Douglas, he thinks Sesh is crazy!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BearlyDoug
            Va Beach VH Fan, honest question: Why are you not following any of the Admins on this site? They, at the very least, should be followed.

(No, I'm not speaking of myself here, though I'd love a follow, hah! Sesh and Von, for sure.)

On R.A. Twitter? Basically because I keep that account to Van Halen stuff only...

If I followed Sesh and Von, all of a sudden I'd be swamped with alcohol, bagpipes and dune buggy Tweets....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              On R.A. Twitter? Basically because I keep that account to Van Halen stuff only...

If I followed Sesh and Von, all of a sudden I'd be swamped with alcohol, bagpipes and dune buggy Tweets....
              And male prostitutes.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Douglas, he thinks Sesh is crazy!
                Crazy is just another man's normal...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...