X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

At least 10 dead in shooting

At least 10 people were killed and nearly a dozen others wounded in a shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore., on Wednesday.

The latest on the school shooting in Oregon:

Authorities responded to reports of a shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, at 10:38 a.m. local time.

At least 10 people were killed and 10 others wounded, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office. Earlier, the Oregon attorney general put the number of fatalities at 13 and the wounded at 20.

The shooter is among the dead, police said.
    Oregon Gov. Kate Brown identified the gunman as a 20-year-old male. A spokesperson for the governor said he was a student at the school.

According to a witness, the suspect was carrying four guns. A law enforcement source told ABC News four guns were recovered at the scene.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

A gunman singled out Christians, telling them they would see God in “one second,” during a rampage at an Oregon college Thursday that left at least nine innocent people dead and several more wounde…

Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage

The gunman who opened fire at an Oregon community college was forcing people to stand up and state their religion before he began blasting away at them, survivors said Thursday.

A woman who claimed to have a grandmother inside a writing class in Snyder Hall, where a portion the massacre unfolded, described the scene in a tweet.

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.

The Twitter user then recalled how her grandmother attempted to save the life of one of her close classmates.

“She tried to perform CPR on her friend, but it was too late,” the woman said. “I hope nothing like this ever happens again.”

Kortney Moore, an 18-year-old student at Umpqua Community College who was also in the room, told Oregon’s News Review that the shooter was indeed on the hunt for Christians.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Been over a month since than last shooting done by a mental case. Americans are getting lazy.

If only the gunfucks at the NRA could have prevented this.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Been over a month since than last shooting done by a mental case. Americans are getting lazy.

If only the gunfucks at the NRA could have prevented this.
          On CNN right now, one person is reporting that a number of military veterans were present at the community college at the time of the shooting earlier today. They report that the veterans wanted to leave the classroom to try and stop the shooter, but the staff at the college stopped them from leaving the classroom.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Yeah, that guy looks so well-adjusted to me.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently, he's a right wing Republican and an Aleister Crowley Satanist with a Zombie fetish......

Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 member profile page: Los Angeles, CA, USA: The Red Room Looking for someone who sha
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

He was probably lying. Liberals love to lie.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

another hoax ((((yawn)))))))

Show me footage of the killings and i'll believe it.....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Doubtful I would have waited till he got to me before I at least tried to disarm the cocksucker or beat him to death with my bare hands. Then some liberal would come along and say I killed the bastard because I'm a racist.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Chris Harper-Mercer: Shooter who killed 10 'was Nazi fanatic who supported the IRA'

By Tom Parfitt
                      PUBLISHED: 02:43, Fri, Oct 2, 2015 | UPDATED: 02:54, Fri, Oct 2, 2015

In disturbing images posted online, Harper-Mercer posed with guns and shared newspaper front pages proclaiming the British army "could not defeat IRA", an Express.co.uk investigation has found.

On his dating profile on the website Spiritual Passions, he wrote that he "doesn't like organised religion".

His username on the dating site was ironcross45 – a possible reference to the Iron Cross, a German military symbol reintroduced by the Nazis.

A user with the same name spent almost £100 on a Nazi SS officers' cap over two years ago.

In a preview posted online, the user wrote: "I have received my order. The customer service is the very best, they are fast and very great to work with.

"I highly recommend this company they are a great pleasure to work with. there attention to detail is awesome.

"i will continue to make purchases from this company. i am very impressed with there products/service and highly recommend them. thanks Steve"

It is not known whether Harper-Mercer attended Umpqua Community College in Oregon, where the shooting took place.

He was armed with three handguns and an AR-15-style long gun, and was killed after a shootout with police on the scene yesterday, according to reports.

He added that he is “Not Religious, Not Religious, but Spiritual", and described himself as a “lover, conservative, professional, intellectual, introvert".

Under his interests he listed the “internet, killing zombies, movies, music, reading".

Harper Mercer also said he was “mixed race”, did not drink and was a “conservative, Republican".
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A mixed race Nazi?? Now that is the definition of fucking insane.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                          I heard his daddy was in the klan.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not to mention that the IRA would have viewed themselves very much as a christian organization.

It's pointless analyzing the beliefs of these cunts, what should happen is
                            a) Remove the infamy that they crave, mention their names as little as possible.
                            b) Ignore motives, they are mentally ill
                            c) Stop giving people like them access to firearms.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

His username on the dating site was ironcross45 – a possible reference to the Iron Cross, a German military symbol reintroduced by the Nazis.

A user with the same name spent almost £100 on a Nazi SS officers' cap over two years ago.
                              Time to give up Woodward and Burnstein and hand over the mantle of king of journalism to this guy. Edward Murrow's legacy is safe because there is a bozo called Tom Parfit who can google...

Comment

Working...