DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    People who are willing to die and kill other people are dangerous. Criminals don't care about the law. You can kill with other devices than a firearm. In the west since our governments are allowing anyone to flow into our countries unchecked I expect more violence in the future and gun laws won't mean shit.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-02-2015 at 02:06 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Some people might be too worried they'll burn in Hell for all eternity to lie at a time like that. You say you're an atheist and end up standing in front of Jesus a split second later you might be up shit creek without a paddle.
    Or the Lake of Fire with the paddle burnt to a crisp, as the case may be.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Or the Lake of Fire with the paddle burnt to a crisp, as the case may be.
    What good would a paddle do you in the lake of fire anyway?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I hope they have phones in Heaven. I'd like to call Sesh after I got settled in and ask him what God thought about his invisible sky daddy comments.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The only certainty is we will all get to see what the big mystery is because nobody get's out of here alive.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    As far as the fighting back thing goes...I don't doubt Dog would fight back. Honestly, what do you have to lose? Sure, if you're in the situation it takes a big set of Ballz to rush the guy. I'll give you that. But anything is better than just lining up and taking a bullet.

It's too bad these Gun Free Zones are nothing more than a murder magnet.
    It's the military training. A trained person falls back on their training and just follows through. Their mind automatically does that and hell it's all happening too fast to be scared. I had a former police officer say they were making a drug bust and who they were busting had a mean dog and it came for him he was going to shoot the dog and the owner grabbed the dog and now he's pulling back on a double action heavy trigger pull and when the guy's head was in line with the gun his finger froze. It was the training. They did lot's of shoot and no shoot drills. He identified the target was not ok to shoot and his finger automatically froze. He didn't even think about it. Now he said he would have shot the guy if he wasn't trained. The county putting in the extra training saved a life.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Threat identification training is very important. You can have a person who is a very good shot and they will get killed because they freeze because they were not expecting a threat. They got too casual and happy free. White is where there is no threat. Yellow is when there is a possible threat. Orange is where you can identify possible threats. The person in that car. The people in that house. Red is where you are faced with a threat. Armed person coming into your jewelry store. It's being trained to react and if you aren't you will freeze out of shock that you can't believe it's happening and you get killed.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    It's the military training. A trained person falls back on their training and just follows through. Their mind automatically does that and hell it's all happening too fast to be scared.
    The Navy didn't do much of that type of training unless you were in the security force on your ship. Never got to see how I'd react during a real security alert but we trained by having Navy Seals sneak onboard at sea and in port. If any of our enemies are as good as our seal teams we wouldn't stand a chance but then again they knew the easiest way to get where they wanted to get onboard ship without being seen. By the time we knew they were onboard they were already on the bridge underway or standing on the quarterdeck dripping wet in port. The last thing you wanted to do in that situation would be pissing off a seal by actually pointing a loaded weapon at one of them or physically assaulting one of them. Then you're gonna get your ass kicked.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

I've never been Catholic, so I don't think of Pope Frank as infallible. I just think he's a damn big improvement over Pope Palpatine who held the holy chair before him....

No, I knew you weren't Catholic, not that there's anything wrong with most Catholics. I just find the concept kinda odd.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Some people might be too worried they'll burn in Hell for all eternity to lie at a time like that. You say you're an atheist and end up standing in front of Jesus a split second later you might be up shit creek without a paddle.
    If the invisible cloud daddy was as pathetically needy as that then who would want to worship such a pathetic piece of shit?

11. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-02-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

Hmmm....These are college students. They are old enough to be shipped over to those shithole deserts, with weapons in hands, and try to protect our freedom. However, because they are in a "gun free zone" right here on their own soil, it is illegal to do the exact same thing.

Chances are, this nutcase was so crazy, he'd have been willing to take the same walk he took, knowing any one of many could potentially take him out, had they been allowed to conceal (or even open) carry in this "gun free zone". But, many lives could have been saved, had that been the case. Of course, that's hypothetical, because even with the carry laws of today, most people just don't carry.

I have a Son that is a Doctor, and has had his CPL since he's been 21, and could legally get it. He has been a volunteer police officer on the water, as well as land, since he was 21. He is now an ER Doctor at multiple hospitals, as well as a Doctor for the Oakland County SWAT team. Would I have wanted him to be able to carry when he did his undergrad at Wayne State University right in the middle of the shithole of Detroit? You bet your ass I would have preferred he carry there. Would he have ever had to use said gun while he was there? Nope. But on the slim chance some nutball like the guy yesterday walked onto campus, I'd feel much better knowing there were other people there, with the ability to take the bad guy out, and save innocent people.

I also have a Son that is 16. He has been trained to shoot since he was very young. When he turns 21, he will get his CPL. Will he be allowed to carry at whatever College he goes to? As of now, no. Would I support the right for him to be able to carry when he goes to College? Absolutely. I know he will be responsible. If some fucking nutty bastard walks into the place shooting people, I'd want my Son, or someone that has a weapon, to take this guy out.

There was a guy that did rush the gunman. A guy that was military, but couldn't carry in this "fun free zone". Unarmed, he rushed the guy, and took 5 bullets for it. On his Son's 6th birthday. He is alive, but he risked his life for others, and took 5 bullets for it, on his Son's 6th birthday. Do you motherfucking advocates against the freedom to carry a gun really believe this guy, his family, and everybody else that got shot yesterday, were better off because the good guy couldn't carry in a "gun free zone"? Seriously? Would stricter gun laws have stopped this? FUCK NO! The guy was SHOOTING PEOPLE IN A GUN FREE ZONE!! I'm thinking he probably wouldn't have obeyed the law, if he wasn't legally allowed to purchase a gun! I'm also thinking, if guns were completely illegal, a fucking nut like this would have still found a way to come up with guns and ammunition. Criminals are very resourceful!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Once again the army surprise Me and come at an news item in a different direction.
    Possibly on a less conventional board there would be comment on the tragic nature of this event .
    Instead we get cdog pontificating as he sits in his puss stains pj's on the sofa eating Cheerios how he is in fact not a Popeye doppelgänger but the equaliser.
    We are reminded that the Easter story does steal liberally from Star Wars and obi wan kenobi.
    And I do see a lot of "klan" in Star Wars with the guys in white hoods and light sabers driving out the single black guy out of the universe .

All in all an interesting take on a mass killing.

Yeah , cdog , limey blah blah thanks for saving our ass back then in good ole ww2

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I hope they have phones in Heaven. I'd like to call Sesh after I got settled in and ask him what God thought about his invisible sky daddy comments.
    Why don't you call the Easter Bunny instead? Or Santa? Or the Tooth Fairy?

They'll give you the same answer the invisible guy in the sky will give you.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Piss stained * my iphone don't love amending posts seemingly

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

As far as the fighting back thing goes...I don't doubt Dog would fight back. Honestly, what do you have to lose? Sure, if you're in the situation it takes a big set of Ballz to rush the guy. I'll give you that. But anything is better than just lining up and taking a bullet.

It's too bad these Gun Free Zones are nothing more than a murder magnet.
    Only in the USA...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Chris Harper-Mercer: Shooter who killed 10 'was Nazi fanatic who supported the IRA'

By Tom Parfitt
    PUBLISHED: 02:43, Fri, Oct 2, 2015 | UPDATED: 02:54, Fri, Oct 2, 2015

In disturbing images posted online, Harper-Mercer posed with guns and shared newspaper front pages proclaiming the British army "could not defeat IRA", an Express.co.uk investigation has found.

On his dating profile on the website Spiritual Passions, he wrote that he "doesn't like organised religion".

His username on the dating site was ironcross45 – a possible reference to the Iron Cross, a German military symbol reintroduced by the Nazis.

A user with the same name spent almost £100 on a Nazi SS officers' cap over two years ago.

In a preview posted online, the user wrote: "I have received my order. The customer service is the very best, they are fast and very great to work with.

"I highly recommend this company they are a great pleasure to work with. there attention to detail is awesome.

"i will continue to make purchases from this company. i am very impressed with there products/service and highly recommend them. thanks Steve"

It is not known whether Harper-Mercer attended Umpqua Community College in Oregon, where the shooting took place.

He was armed with three handguns and an AR-15-style long gun, and was killed after a shootout with police on the scene yesterday, according to reports.

He added that he is “Not Religious, Not Religious, but Spiritual", and described himself as a “lover, conservative, professional, intellectual, introvert".

Under his interests he listed the “internet, killing zombies, movies, music, reading".

Harper Mercer also said he was “mixed race”, did not drink and was a “conservative, Republican".
    What psychotic self proclaimed intellectual doesn't know the difference between their and there?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Only in the USA...

Explain your ignorant statement.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Only in the USA...

Says the only woman on earth to have been nearly killed by a crazed vacuum cleaner wielding Canadian!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    What psychotic self proclaimed intellectual doesn't know the difference between their and there?
    The majority of the people on this board, lol

21. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (10-02-2015)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hahaha

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Need vacuum free zones , a vacuum vacuum .

Had forgot about the vacuum story , class

24. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (10-02-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Someone once said, "Money is the root to all evil".

They were wrong. Religion is the root to all evil.

FACT!!

26. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-03-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    And I do see a lot of "klan" in Star Wars with the guys in white hoods and light sabers driving out the single black guy out of the universe .
    Welcome to Klan Talk Friday, hosted by the Roth Army.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Explain your ignorant statement.
    We have plenty of "gun-free" zones as do many other countries but only the USA has these massacres happening on a regular basis.

It's not rocket science.

29. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (10-02-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Says the only woman on earth to have been nearly killed by a crazed vacuum cleaner wielding Canadian!
    You forgot to add DRUNK to that descriptor...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Von's 100% right about Gun Free Zones. My daughter has been learning to shoot and how to properly handle firearms. And the day she turns 18 she'll be filling out an application for a permit that allows certain people under 21 to legally carry a handgun. Then when she turns 21 - concealed carry permit.

My state is considering a new type of concealed carry permit that will allow citizens to carry anywhere the police is allowed to carry. If it passes that means that at least there's a chance there will be a legally armed person sitting in a school if some wacko decides today is a good day to die.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

We have plenty of "gun-free" zones as do many other countries but only the USA has these massacres happening on a regular basis.

It's not rocket science.

Was that train in whatever shithole Country where the 3 AMERICANS rushed the bad guy and saved many lives, a "gun free zone"?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That would be France,and those 3 Americans were 2 Americans and a pensioner from England ... It's like fucking ww2 again
    Last edited by vandeleur; 10-02-2015 at 09:27 AM.

34. 3 users say thank you to vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-02-2015),Seshmeister (10-05-2015),Von Halen (10-02-2015)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Hmmm....These are college students. They are old enough to be shipped over to those shithole deserts, with weapons in hands, and try to protect our freedom. However, because they are in a "gun free zone" right here on their own soil, it is illegal to do the exact same thing.

Chances are, this nutcase was so crazy, he'd have been willing to take the same walk he took, knowing any one of many could potentially take him out, had they been allowed to conceal (or even open) carry in this "gun free zone". But, many lives could have been saved, had that been the case. Of course, that's hypothetical, because even with the carry laws of today, most people just don't carry.
    Oh, fuck off, Von. You answered your own god damn question. It's not a question of "gun free zones" so fuckstick Nazi gunfucks like yourself can play out your John Wayne/Rambo fantasies on educational facilities as much as it is keeping the fucking guns right out of the hands of the mentally ill. But oh no! Can't have that! Why that would be Second Amendment infringement! When are you tiny penis shitfucks with your guns ever going to realize are you are doing is purporting more violence not circumventing it. Asshole.

Apologize and self-ban for two years.

36. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-02-2015)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    That would be France,and those 3 Americans were 2 Americans and a pensioner from England ... It's like fucking ww2 again
    Hippie:

I'm serious, Von. Apologize and self-ban for 2 years.

38. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (10-02-2015)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Von and his dog:

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Not to mention that the IRA would have viewed themselves very much as a christian organization.

It's pointless analyzing the beliefs of these cunts, what should happen is
    a) Remove the infamy that they crave, mention their names as little as possible.
    b) Ignore motives, they are mentally ill
    c) Stop giving people like them access to firearms.
    A. What? They are are usually dead. Hard to crave when you're dead
    B. They all have motives. Hard to ignore
    C. How to you propose we do this?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Someone once said, "Money is the root to all evil".

They were wrong. Religion is the root to all evil.

FACT!!

Preach it, brother!

Oh wait....

42. 3 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-02-2015),vandeleur (10-05-2015),Von Halen (10-02-2015)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The love of money is the root of all evil.

You white trash chucklenuts.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    The love of money is the root of all evil.

You white trash chucklenuts.
    What's the love of pussy?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

What's the love of pussy?
    Ailurophilia

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Time to hoard more ammo and buy some more guns!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Oh, fuck off, Von. You answered your own god damn question. It's not a question of "gun free zones" so fuckstick Nazi gunfucks like yourself can play out your John Wayne/Rambo fantasies on educational facilities as much as it is keeping the fucking guns right out of the hands of the mentally ill. But oh no! Can't have that! Why that would be Second Amendment infringement! When are you tiny penis shitfucks with your guns ever going to realize are you are doing is purporting more violence not circumventing it. Asshole.

Apologize and self-ban for two years.
    Applause. Standing ovation....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why don't you call the Easter Bunny instead? Or Santa? Or the Tooth Fairy?

They'll give you the same answer the invisible guy in the sky will give you.
    Why is it that some people who think they have a higher IQ than everyone else can't tell the difference between a comment made in jest and a serious one? I'm an agnostic. Unlike you and your skirt wearing comrade I don't claim to have answers to questions there are no undeniable answers to like how life was created.

50. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (10-02-2015)

Thread Information