• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
      What's the love of pussy?
      Ailurophilia

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Time to hoard more ammo and buy some more guns!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Oh, fuck off, Von. You answered your own god damn question. It's not a question of "gun free zones" so fuckstick Nazi gunfucks like yourself can play out your John Wayne/Rambo fantasies on educational facilities as much as it is keeping the fucking guns right out of the hands of the mentally ill. But oh no! Can't have that! Why that would be Second Amendment infringement! When are you tiny penis shitfucks with your guns ever going to realize are you are doing is purporting more violence not circumventing it. Asshole.

Apologize and self-ban for two years.
          Applause. Standing ovation....
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Why don't you call the Easter Bunny instead? Or Santa? Or the Tooth Fairy?

They'll give you the same answer the invisible guy in the sky will give you.
            Why is it that some people who think they have a higher IQ than everyone else can't tell the difference between a comment made in jest and a serious one? I'm an agnostic. Unlike you and your skirt wearing comrade I don't claim to have answers to questions there are no undeniable answers to like how life was created.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ubama is gonna be on the TV in a few minutes. I'm headin to the gun store right now to buy me some stuff before he shows up to take'r guns!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Instead we get cdog pontificating as he sits in his puss stains pj's on the sofa eating Cheerios how he is in fact not a Popeye doppelgänger but the equaliser.

You and your pal need to consider consulting an opthamologist. I said I would attemp or try to disarm a gunman if I ended up in that situation. The beating him to death with my bare hands might have been macho talk but when my adrenaline is pumping I can get pretty viscious. I also know at my age and the condition my heart's already in my next fight would probably be my last.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

This is what I actually posted: Doubtful I would have waited till he got to me before I at least tried to disarm the cocksucker or beat him to death with my bare hands. Then some liberal would come along and say I killed the bastard because I'm a racist.
                  I was going to add that to my last post but I couldn't edit it for some reason.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

In Greenville, South Carolina, Jeb Bush, arguing against calls for gun control after major tragedy, says, "stuff happens."— Ryan Lizza (@RyanLizza) October 2, 2015
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      In Greenville, South Carolina, Jeb Bush, arguing against calls for gun control after major tragedy, says, "stuff happens."— Ryan Lizza (@RyanLizza) October 2, 2015
                      Jeb... just like his mama....never worrying his "beautiful mind" about shit like escalating gun violence.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Why is it that some people can't comprehend someone that's dead set on killing someone or a bunch of someones are going to find a way to do it no matter how many things you try to control or ban. This asshole could have brought a bomb to school made out of items that people purchase on a daily basis such as fertilizer denoted it and killed even more people.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There absolutely can and should be controls on guns. The majority of the population are not meth dealers (or even tweakers), yet we're all minorly inconvenienced now if we want to buy common over the counter cold medicine. It's somewhat of a pain in the ass, but it beats a bunch of tweaker lunatics running around, And I can go several years between colds, so it really hasn't impacted my life at all.

We all have to wait in lines and deal with rude people at the DMV every 4 years (or 5 or 6, depending on what state you're in) to get a driver's license. It sucks ass, but it helps minimize the presence of idiots who have no business driving a car.

Cars and cold medicine won't kill you if used properly. Guns do nothing BUT kill you. Why should it be any less of a hassle to own something designed to be a murder weapon (and nothing else)?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            There absolutely can and should be controls on guns. The majority of the population are not meth dealers (or even tweakers), yet we're all minorly inconvenienced now if we want to buy common over the counter cold medicine. It's somewhat of a pain in the ass, but it beats a bunch of tweaker lunatics running around, And I can go several years between colds, so it really hasn't impacted my life at all.

We all have to wait in lines and deal with rude people at the DMV every 4 years (or 5 or 6, depending on what state you're in) to get a driver's license. It sucks ass, but it helps minimize the presence of idiots who have no business driving a car.

Cars and cold medicine won't kill you if used properly. Guns do nothing BUT kill you. Why should it be any less of a hassle to own something designed to be a murder weapon (and nothing else)?
                            First off, you forgot to mention the Klan.

Now, believe it or not I agree with you. And honestly I don't know one single person who would disagree with you. And most of my friends are gun nuts. Lemme clarify that - they own lots of guns and while they may be nutty they're not actual lunatics who go around killing people.

I've said repeatedly that all states should require a county or state issued permit to purchase a handgun. And hell yeah I want it to be state issued. Let's just make every state in America do it like North Carolina does - application submitted and paid for, background check carried out, permit issued or denied. And all states should make private sales of handguns illegal unless the buyer obtains a permit. Now, would those things keep people from selling guns to other people without permits? Nope. But now we're talking about criminal behavior. But let's get every state on board with the permit concept, including background checks for every purchase. Of course, that doesn't apply to those who have already passed a more stringent background check and have been approved for a concealed carry permit. People like me and Von. Of course we have to reapply for our CCLs every so many years and that's fine too.

The problem here is that background checks can't see inside people's heads. So how do you weed out the semi crazed ones and the ones who might at some point in the future go nuts?

**edit - damn iphone
                            Last edited by DONNIEP; 10-02-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              I always marvel at how liberals go nuts over the number of people murdered with guns but don't have a problem with around 700,000 babies being aborted every year in America.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Fuck , wow.
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...