Official October 4 Hollywood, CA, Hollywood Bowl Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official October 4 Hollywood, CA, Hollywood Bowl Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official October 4 Hollywood, CA, Hollywood Bowl Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Invited to see Van Halen at the Hollywood Bowl tonight so I'm listening to some of their old stuff. Just got irrationally psyched.— Andrew Baxter (@Drew_Baxter) October 4, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Going to see Van Halen tonight!!!— Josh (@josh_rana) October 4, 2015

Comment

Today is the day I see van halen live— Not a Cult Leader (@_byronius) October 4, 2015

Comment

iM SEEiNG VAN HALEN TODAY!!!!!!!— braxton marcellous ♚ (@KingBraxtonSon) October 4, 2015

Comment

If it rains when I'm suppose to see Eddie Van Halen shred, I will stand in torrential down pour...— Nicolette Cunningham (@NCunningham88) October 4, 2015

Comment

seeing my baby all happy to see van halen is so cute 😍😭— splenda baby (@ajabaldrich_) October 4, 2015

Comment

Today I decided to Iive my demographic to the fullest: trip to Costco and a Van Halen concert.— Eddie Schmidt (@Eddie_Schmidt) October 4, 2015

Comment

I would like to see Van Halen again tonight... pic.twitter.com/s57tBgCfkQ— Rana (@rana_rdesigns) October 4, 2015

Comment

Van Halen were great Friday night at Hollywood Bowl! #VanHalen— Mike Carroll (@MikeCarroll67) October 4, 2015

Comment

Van Halen tonight and Brika tomorrow. #mymusicaltastevaries— cdbrew (@cdbrew) October 4, 2015

Comment

Van Halen NOT Van Hagar— RerinD (@rerindowns1) October 4, 2015

Comment

Well I guess I'm going to see Van Halen tonight— M.C. (@antimatt_er) October 4, 2015

Comment

I'm seeing van halen tonight and I'm pretty stoked man— Justice Kennedy (@ChaboyJustice) October 4, 2015

Comment

TONIGHT! The mighty Van Halen finish up their 2015 tour at the Hollywood Bowl. Who's going? http://t.co/z4ObL4jqk2— Vintage Rock (@Vintage_Rock) October 4, 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X