Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-14-2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

So HOW and WHEN do we...

...hear from Dave next?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,615 Posts

Dave Grohl's next birthday party?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

4. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (10-05-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Herro prease, Davey San move back to Japan to be Number One Rock Star! You find him on street eating ice cream and scaring old Japanese radies. Then he gonna fight Godzilla and make all of Japan safe again. Or he just run around in dumb old wrasslin' mask with his sidekick Thunderballz. Kinda hard to say.

6. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (10-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The next LGBT parade?

The Good,The Bad,&TheUgly
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2016 @ 01:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Let's give Dave a few days rest until after his birthday, and then we can ask what's next. (Like hopefully a new album of original material and another on fire tour).

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    How..? Good question... Doubtful it would be through any of the channels Dave owned that we enjoyed since he returned to VH as all his social and internet business is long gone.

When..? Who the hell knows where Dave might turn up publicly...

Keep an eye out at tattoo parlors and dog shows...

10. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

bantonelli (10-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

Why would VH make a new album? No matter how good it is, or isn't, it won't sell. Sorry, that's the nature of the record business these days.

I don't care what anybody says, these shows appeared full, because a lot of them were papered. Or, at the very least, the tickets were put into a package deal, to move them. Yes, the bigger cities sold decent, but let's face it, a lot of these shows were filled as the result of giveaways/discounts.

Will this version of VH be willing to go out and play probably the only venues a promoter would be willing to book them in? Smaller venues? Would those fucking ego's allow that? Is there a promoter out there, that after this tour, would give VH the guarantee they've become accustomed to getting, to book shows in the size of venues it would take to pay back said guarantee?

Half or more of the people going to these shows had never seen Van Halen before. Half of them were kids of Van Halen fans, that mostly went so they could post on social media that they saw Van Halen, not realizing they saw a shell of what was once The Mighty Van Halen. Would most of those poeple be willing to pay to see that show again? I doubt it. Let's face it, for the most part, that is what they'll see should this band go out again. The same fucking show.

I'd pay $50 to go see this band in a 3,500 seat venue, but I'm not willing to pay $150 (and didn't) to go see them in a venue they frankly don't belong in, anymore.

I'll be surprised if this band ever does another show in its current form. That's just my opinion.

How would I like to hear from Dave next? I'd like to hear him announce he's releasing the John 5 disc. I'd like to hear he and John 5 are putting together a band, and they are going to go play some small venues. They could play some solo Dave, some new stuff, and whatever the fuck they felt like playing. Mix it up. Not some gay ass shit like the '94 (or whatever fucking year that was) fiasco, but a good solid setlist, performed straight forward, in a smaller venue. Would be a killer show.

12. 2 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-06-2015),moose (10-08-2015)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    I agree with what you suggested Dave should do... John 5 stuff with some supporting live performances would be a good start. But does Dave have the courage and motivation to attempt reentering the solo realm again..?

Would such a move mean the final end of Van Halen..? I'm not sure... but I feel like we've just observed the final chapter of the band working... seriously.

History has shown the VH Brothers don't care to let anyone venture out and remain in their band...

What of Ed & Al..? Where next..? Ed can hawk guitars, amps and striped bullshit... Al can go back to watching daytime TV... But are they done musically..?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Oh no, Von. No way any shows were papered. Just ask anyone at the links. They all use quotation marks around the word "papered" because they think I invented it...

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

I think wolfie has made his move by doing an album and possibly a tour ?? so I think we are watching the closing of the VH part of Daves career.
    As for releasing the john 5 cd sounds great then he can tour it and we can slag off his singing, dancing, tattoo's, costumes , his gheyness , ticket sales, effort,inability to freeze time to 1981, his guns, his lack of guns, his penis pics,his love of mickey , his ambivalence to mickey , his love of thigh gap,his aliases and the fact he never ever not even once donated.

Just saying

16. 4 users say thank you to vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-06-2015),DLR Bridge (10-06-2015),VetteLS5 (10-07-2015),ZahZoo (10-07-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What's next for Van Halen? I can answer that in two words:

Welcome Back!!

18. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (10-06-2015)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

Von points out some harsh realities that are hard to argue. Unless Dave becomes Benjamin Button and suddenly gets younger, it's hard to imagine this unit continuing with the same exuberance as they just pulled off, and as Von said, was only a "shell of what once was..."

I hope they find a way to all grow together rather than apart. Touring could be done with. Side projects could happen. TV appearances should happen. If no new music is in the band's future, they'd be fully to not find a way to capitalize on a tremendous retrospective of at least Beatles Anthology proportions. After being deep into the Van Halen Rising book, I can honestly say that this band is, if not the greatest American Rock band to exist, it is by far and away, the most important one. May their story only spread to more of the unknowing masses.

20. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

IceCreamBlondie (10-13-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    As for releasing the john 5 cd sounds great then he can tour it and we can slag off his singing, dancing, tattoo's, costumes , his gheyness , ticket sales, effort,inability to freeze time to 1981, his guns, his lack of guns, his penis pics,his love of mickey , his ambivalence to mickey , his love of thigh gap,his aliases and the fact he never ever not even once donated.

Just saying
    Dave is the one most responsible for perpetuating all that.

If Dave gave up the fucking 80's rock star persona, and wanna be Liberace act, maybe we wouldn't be spewing all that bullshit. Maybe if he released the John 5 stuff, and they toured behind it in small venues without all the fake pomp and circumstance, he'd be taken more seriously.

Just saying.

22. 3 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-06-2015),Fairwrning (10-06-2015),ZahZoo (10-07-2015)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-20-2022 @ 12:18 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think something that gets lost in the whole "papering"/groupon debate is that these people are still motivated to see VH live and are taking the time and making the effort to do so, regardless of ticket price. Yeah, they're getting the tickets at a discount, but they still have to deal with the typical concert hassles (parking, getting in and out of the venue, etc.) Why does this matter? Well, I'll use myself as an example. I wouldn't go see Whitesnake no matter if the tickets were free or at a discount because I don't give a fuck about seeing Whitesnake live, so I'm obviously not going to put forth the time and effort to see them. Maybe I'm a bad example, but I'm not going to put in the time and effort to see a band I'm marginally interested in just because the ticket is free or discounted.

24. Thanked chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (10-06-2015)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I'm not sure... but I feel like we've just observed the final chapter of the band working... seriously.

History has shown the VH Brothers don't care to let anyone venture out and remain in their band...
    If so, Dave ended it with class. Some Really nice things he said over the last couple of shows.

Hopefully, Wolf's multi-tasking career lends to the leniency of Mr. Roth being allowed the same liberty. I know. Fat chance, but still...

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post

If Dave gave up the fucking 80's rock star persona, and wanna be Liberace act, maybe we wouldn't be spewing all that bullshit. Maybe if he released the John 5 stuff, and they toured behind it in small venues without all the fake pomp and circumstance, he'd be taken more seriously.

Just saying.
    Agreed..the highlight of the show, after DM, is dave telling a story before ICM..simple and spoken like hes sitting in your living room..small gigs with jeans, a t shirt and a few amps would be awesome and leave the fucking dance floor behind..OR...bring back MA, release some new stuff and tour one more time..

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just saying.
    Other than being older, how is what Dave is doing now any different than say '81? And why is the cheesy stuff from '81 cool and the cheesy stuff now lame? In your mind, what should Dave be doing differently? Performing in jeans and a tshirt? No stage banter/stories? Dave's personality is what it is. In general, isn't the personality of the '81 guy the same as the 2015 guy, just older?

28. 3 users say thank you to chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

BumBahDeeDah (10-08-2015),DavidLeeNatra (10-06-2015),Vuelto Loco! (10-17-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuckjitsu View Post
    Other than being older, how is what Dave is doing now any different than say '81? And why is the cheesy stuff from '81 cool and the cheesy stuff now lame? In your mind, what should Dave be doing differently? Performing in jeans and a tshirt? No stage banter/stories? Dave's personality is what it is. In general, isn't the personality of the '81 guy is the same as the 2015 guy, just older?
    Well, first of all, it's not 1981 anymore. 1981 was cool in 1981. Dave can pay respect to that era, without acting like he's still in that era.

Do you really believe the stories and stage banter are what we're talking about here?

Has Ed's performance been harshly criticized because he's not wearing 1981 clothes?

I think Ed said somewhere during this tour, something about being 60, and performing like you're 60. That comment got brushed under the rug, but to me, it was damning. That comment hit the nail on the head, and is why I believe they are done. Unless they can get an outrageous payday, which I don't think they can.

Anybody else read Greg's book? Dave always wanted to be a "Rock Star". That was his whole mission. Maybe it's time for him to just be a musician. At this point, I think it would be much better received, and appreciated.

30. 2 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-06-2015),Jérôme Frenchise (10-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    What's next for Van Halen? I can answer that in two words:

Welcome Back!!

You, Sir, are a rabble rouser and a shit stirrer.....

32. 3 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-06-2015),DONNIEP (10-06-2015),ZahZoo (10-07-2015)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe it's time for him to just be a musician. At this point, I think it would be much better received, and appreciated.
    It would have been this year too... And 2, 3 years ago.

In 2007/2008, Dave had been working on his voice, obviously, which he hasn't for the last two tours. That was not paying respect to the music, the Van Halens (who were READY and delivered every night) and the audiences. He should have given up on martial arts, ninja masks, tattoos and never-ending chats and instead exercise his vocals, listen to the actual music and learn his (own) lyrics again.
    I don't think he feels like doing that, ever.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
    It would have been this year too... And 2, 3 years ago.

In 2007/2008, Dave had been working on his voice, obviously, which he hasn't for the last two tours. That was not paying respect to the music, the Van Halens (who were READY and delivered every night) and the audiences. He should have given up on martial arts, ninja masks, tattoos and never-ending chats and instead exercise his vocals, listen to the actual music and learn his (own) lyrics again.
    I don't think he feels like doing that, ever.

Possibly, but don't you also think it's possible that he did indeed TRY to work on his vocals, and he simply cannot sing like that anymore due to the natural aging process?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Possibly, but don't you also think it's possible that he did indeed TRY to work on his vocals, and he simply cannot sing like that anymore due to the natural aging process?
    I think he tried harder than he did during the timeframe of shows when they recorded that abortion of a live album.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe if he released the John 5 stuff, and they toured behind it in small venues without all the fake pomp and circumstance, he'd be taken more seriously.

Just saying.
    by you...

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think he tried harder than he did during the timeframe of shows when they recorded that abortion of a live album.

Oh yeah, no doubt....

And, I think you'd also agree that his vocal performances got better as the tour went along as well.....

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, first of all, it's not 1981 anymore. 1981 was cool in 1981. Dave can pay respect to that era, without acting like he's still in that era.

Do you really believe the stories and stage banter are what we're talking about here?

Has Ed's performance been harshly criticized because he's not wearing 1981 clothes?

I think Ed said somewhere during this tour, something about being 60, and performing like you're 60. That comment got brushed under the rug, but to me, it was damning. That comment hit the nail on the head, and is why I believe they are done. Unless they can get an outrageous payday, which I don't think they can.

Anybody else read Greg's book? Dave always wanted to be a "Rock Star". That was his whole mission. Maybe it's time for him to just be a musician. At this point, I think it would be much better received, and appreciated.
    Dave would be the first to admit that in his mind he's and entertainer as much as anything else. That certainly hasn't changed, nor will it ever, as Ed himself should be aware of more than anyone else. Ed knows exactly what Roth is in terms of his general personality and as a performer, so if he's so embarrassed by Roth not "acting his age", why does he keep going out on tour with him?

And again, what exactly does "acting his age" or "just be a musician" mean? Performing in jeans and a tshirt, standing in one spot on stage and singing the songs exactly like they are on the albums? I honestly don't know. Dave's always been an odd bird and that ain't changing any time soon, so it boils down to what it always boils down to with Dave- you either accept him and his oddball stuff for what it is or you don't. That act has worn thin for you and I get that, but I'm still curious as to what you think Dave needs to be doing to more act his age.

39. 3 users say thank you to chuckjitsu for this KICKASS post:

BumBahDeeDah (10-08-2015),DavidLeeNatra (10-06-2015),DLR Bridge (10-06-2015)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe you're right, who knows... But do you think he worked the wavy way he sang certain tunes? Or does his voice go up and down due to his age?

I'm not sure it would have been harder for him to keep to a lower - and closer to the original way he sang the songs - register. And it would have been safer, in addition.
    Throughout this last tour, Dave gave me the impression that he hadn't worked and didn't even care about his musical part in the show. I wonder what is going to happen next, and feel very pessimistic about his future implication in VH, as much as I feel disappointed with how he has sung over the last 3 years.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If only he had kept singing like this...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You, Sir, are a rabble rouser and a shit stirrer.....
    It's a calling. Kinda like being a priest.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't know, sometimes I think we (and a lot of people in the press) tend to underestimate the physical strain it must have on your vocal cords to sing at the same pitch and intensity at age nearly 61 as it did at age 31....

There aren't very many singers who have been able to keep it going at that age without some degradation....

Sure, there are exceptions to the rule.... Dio sounded good until the day he died....

Tyler and Hagar still sound decent, but not the same....

Plant didn't sound the same not long after Zep broke up....

Halford isn't what he once was....

And let's not even talk about how horrible Stanley sounds now....

Even the great ones, like Sinatra, was a shell of himself once he hit 60.....

Just trying to defend Dave a bit, I say....
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 10-06-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

You ungrateful bastards...

I spent many nights on this board hoping and speculating and crasping for straws when Dave was playing 1.500 seater shit holes in Tunafish Alabama...

Now we have him back with Ed and Al and we got at least one new album which has some great tunes, some brilliant lyrics and which brought the band back on the road...

Now to the "act like your 60"-topic. That's exactly what they all do. In THEIR very individual way. Dave is the guy who gets his ass tattooed with a Japanese yakooza motive and ed is sporting a grey beard, jeans and a t-shirt. If you did expect Dave to calm down at 60 and grow up you chose the wrong band back in the day.

Dave is and will always be Dave! Diamond Dave! All you whining "oh he's doing the Liberace stuff"-bitches try Bon "half Jesus" Jovi or "full Jesus" Bono. If you lost your fucking sense of humour for the greatest frontman.

I always shook my head over one or the other move he was making. But as long as he is out there trying to entertain me and to throw a hell of a party I will except his invitation.

Yeah...his is voice isn't that strong anymore...boofuckinghoo...his singing was worse when I saw him 1988...so were his clothes.

Dave or the grave Motherfuckers!

45. 9 users say thank you to DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

CreatureFrmTheC (10-13-2015),DLR Bridge (10-06-2015),Edwards3rdWife (10-10-2015),m_dixon1984 (10-07-2015),Northern Girl (10-10-2015),PETE'S BROTHER (10-06-2015),TwoFoolsAMinute (10-07-2015),vandeleur (10-07-2015),Vuelto Loco! (10-17-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuckjitsu View Post
    Dave would be the first to admit that in his mind he's and entertainer as much as anything else. That certainly hasn't changed, nor will it ever, as Ed himself should be aware of more than anyone else. Ed knows exactly what Roth is in terms of his general personality and as a performer, so if he's so embarrassed by Roth not "acting his age", why does he keep going out on tour with him?

And again, what exactly does "acting his age" or "just be a musician" mean? Performing in jeans and a tshirt, standing in one spot on stage and singing the songs exactly like they are on the albums? I honestly don't know. Dave's always been an odd bird and that ain't changing any time soon, so it boils down to what it always boils down to with Dave- you either accept him and his oddball stuff for what it is or you don't. That act has worn thin for you and I get that, but I'm still curious as to what you think Dave needs to be doing to more act his age.
    Here's an idea. SING THE FUCKING SONGS!

Well, I guess we'll find out if I'm the only one that feels this way. I'm betting Ed and Al do too, and I'll also bet it's over as a result. Again, just my opinion.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here's an idea. SING THE FUCKING SONGS!

As Dean Martin already said in 1962 live at the Villa Venice: "you want me to sing serious? Go and buy the record..."

48. 5 users say thank you to DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

BumBahDeeDah (10-08-2015),DlocRoth (10-15-2015),Jetstream (10-06-2015),PETE'S BROTHER (10-06-2015),Vuelto Loco! (10-17-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    As Dean Martin already said in 1962 live at the Villa Venice: "you want me to sing serious? Go and buy the record..."
    Hopefully you'll be spewing the same bullshit when Dave is out of the band yet again. I'm glad your idea of a great Dave performance is him prancing around like a faggy ass Liberace wanna be. Changing "costumes" while singing like shit because he'd rather slide around on his dance floor pretending he's on dancing with the stars and waving his cute little scarf at you, instead of being respectful to the songs, and the fans. Maybe Dave can turn Van Halen into a fucking Broadway production. I'm sure the apologists like you would fucking love it.

Dave fucking did the same bullshit on the '84 tour. It sucked then, and it sucks even worse now. Dave fags it up more than Gary Cherbone did on the III tour. At least in '84, we could overlook the gay ass costume changes and act, because he could still sing. Did you see the '84 tour?

As far as wanting it to sound just like the record. I've never wanted that. In fact, I've always maintained they should take the old live shows, throw them onto DVD, and release them. No overdubs, no fixes. I think the US Festival is great, even though most feel they were too wasted.

This to me is about Dave trying harder to be a rock star, than being a musician. He's already a rock star, and would be much more appreciated as one if he put half the effort into the musical side of his performance, as he does the visual shit. But hey, as long as there are other homosexuals like you, that would rather see him hump a scarf in your face, than take the songs seriously, I guess he'll get away with it.

Or will he? Is it over? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Or in 3 years when the 3 year cycle comes due again.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quit hiding your emotions, Von, that's not good for your health....

51. 3 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-07-2015),BumBahDeeDah (10-08-2015),DavidLeeNatra (10-06-2015)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quit hiding your emotions, Von, that's not good for your health....
    Maybe he could stripe them?

53. Thanked DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (10-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    Maybe he could stripe them?
    Or put a scarf on them.

55. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-07-2015)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hopefully you'll be spewing the same bullshit when Dave is out of the band yet again. I'm glad your idea of a great Dave performance is him prancing around like a faggy ass Liberace wanna be. Changing "costumes" while singing like shit because he'd rather slide around on his dance floor pretending he's on dancing with the stars and waving his cute little scarf at you, instead of being respectful to the songs, and the fans. Maybe Dave can turn Van Halen into a fucking Broadway production.
    that is all he has ever ever ever done. broadway woulda loved a production the size of 84's stage

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

he scarved everything in the 70s

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No