ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Corporate Media Whores Caught Lying About Democratic Debate Results

Why is it that the editors of corporate media claim Hillary "won" last nights debate, when even their own readers overwhelmingly say otherwise..........

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Oh FORD, you're just so...so edgy these days.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

I won't vote for any of those cocksuckers above!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hillary Clinton is pure evil!

She mocks the 9/11 towers being struck by planes in her campaign logo!

5. 2 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (10-15-2015),Kristy (10-14-2015)

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Honestly, I don't understand the fascination with Sanders. He comes across as a totally unstable, cranky old man. I know some people are in love with his belief system, but he strikes me as impulsive and likely to do or say some ridiculous shit on the big stage.

O'Malley is a douche. Single handedly responsible for why only the 2nd republican governor in forever was recently elected in MD. O'Malley has never met a tax he didn't like.

I was disappointed that Webb didn't do better. I think he's got the mind, analytical thinking, and willingness to actually try and do a good job. He seemed popular on both sides of the aisle when he was in politics in VA. But man did he ever look uncomfortable on that stage.

Deez Nuts needs to re-enter the fray.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    Honestly, I don't understand the fascination with Sanders. He comes across as a totally unstable, cranky old man. I know some people are in love with his belief system, but he strikes me as impulsive and likely to do or say some ridiculous shit on the big stage.
    It is strange. FORD seems to LOOOVVVEE cranky old, rich, white men who do nothing better with themselves other than yell at people. Then he goes one step further and post their rants here as if that makes him more of an intellectual himself.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,398 Times in 6,055 Posts

I know some people are in love with his belief system,
    I think maybe they just love the novelty that he actually may have a belief system.

9. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

FORD (10-15-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    It is strange. FORD seems to LOOOVVVEE cranky old, rich, white men who do nothing better with themselves other than yell at people. Then he goes one step further and post their rants here as if that makes him more of an intellectual himself.
    I would love to hear Ford's own ideas on stuff, as opposed to him just posting other peoples' word for word all the time.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I would love to hear Ford's own ideas on stuff
    No you wouldn't.

12. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-16-2015)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I would love to hear Ford's own ideas on stuff, as opposed to him just posting other peoples' word for word all the time.
    FORD has clearly proven time and time again that he is incapable of that.

Expect more Bernie Sanders horseshit cumming down the pike soon.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Does this mean that you can blame the upcoming dem primary results on Diebold?

Just poking the bear. That said, 81% of CNN"s viewers may have thought they were watching an unreleased episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Sanders really is a kook - and if a right winger articulated themselves (ok, granted, some have) in such a loony angry-jewish-deli-owner fashion you would be all over them... and not even bothering with message, just how kooky they looked. You think the world would take him seriously? He's a walking sitcom stereotype.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Does this mean that you can blame the upcoming dem primary results on Diebold?
    Nah, he'll blame The Klan. Or the BCE. But mainly The Klan.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now, I have to agree with this. And somewhat with what Trump said last nite - that debate was so fuckin scripted and a 180 from the Repub debate that it was obvious the fix was in.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The New Hampshire "Democratic" primary results in 2004 (favoring DLC candidate Judas IsKerryot) and 2008 (favoring DLC candidate Hillary Clinton) were both considered to be "suspicious" at best. So much so that the Greens & Libertarians even took it to court. I think their case was based on the fact that the precincts in NH which voted with actual ballots seemed to have polar opposite results of the Diebolded precincts, and that just seemed highly unlikely to have transpired through "natural" means.

So yeah, in states where the Koch-funded Republican infiltration known as the DLC (now rebranded as "Third Way") controls the party mechanisms - and thus the keys to the Diebold machines - a stolen primary is very possible. Though I doubt they would try it in New Hampshire this time around. Nobody's going to believe that the guy from the neighboring state lost that one. Especially when the polls have had him ahead there for months.

The key to defeating electoral fraud is turnout, of course. The Diebold machines are rigged to overturn elections that are within the "margin of error" so the machine results arent the polar opposite of exit polls, or the last official pre-election polls. And Bernie has the advantage there, as he - not Hillary - will be bringing out new voters, and older voters who skipped previous elections because they were tired of settling for the "lesser of two evils".

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The New Hampshire "Democratic" primary results in 2004 (favoring DLC candidate Judas IsKerryot) and 2008 (favoring DLC candidate Hillary Clinton) were both considered to be "suspicious" at best. So much so that the Greens & Libertarians even took it to court. I think their case was based on the fact that the precincts in NH which voted with actual ballots seemed to have polar opposite results of the Diebolded precincts, and that just seemed highly unlikely to have transpired through "natural" means.

So yeah, in states where the Koch-funded Republican infiltration known as the DLC (now rebranded as "Third Way") controls the party mechanisms - and thus the keys to the Diebold machines - a stolen primary is very possible. Though I doubt they would try it in New Hampshire this time around. Nobody's going to believe that the guy from the neighboring state lost that one. Especially when the polls have had him ahead there for months.

The key to defeating electoral fraud is turnout, of course. The Diebold machines are rigged to overturn elections that are within the "margin of error" so the machine results arent the polar opposite of exit polls, or the last official pre-election polls. And Bernie has the advantage there, as he - not Hillary - will be bringing out new voters, and older voters who skipped previous elections because they were tired of settling for the "lesser of two evils".
    Jesus - will anyone man-up and take credit for him just being a dogshit candidate? By your logic and opinion, whoever loses has been dicked over by the technological-man. Any chance some of these clowns are actually retards who don't deserve even a seat at the table? Sanders with any other purported position would be vilified and a laughing stock to you. Ford, the guy is a frightening joke of a human who may well spin his arms in the air 5 times while shitting himself silly and just because he can loudly mutter a buzzword is your hero? Please. A retard who's opinion you agree with is no better a retard than that who you disagree with.

Least suitable leader ever. His role and expertise is in being a heretic or contrarian. Or ZahZoo's stand in for the "You Kids Get Off My Lawn" reality show.

You would be killing his conservative alter-ego and not just because of difference of policy. it would be "can you believe this loud mouth senile retard...".

20. Thanked VetteLS5 for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (10-16-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I haven't been following this closely but it does really piss me off when during debates TV companies chose 10 people and then get them to click on a button about whether they like something or not and put that up as a definitive graph of how everyone is thinking during the debate.

It's a crock of shit.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, the "shit candidate" who has tens of thousands turning up at all of his appearances, even in the reddest of red states. At Jerry Goddamn Falwell University, for fucks sake!. The "shit candidate" who raised 2 million dollars within 24 hours of WINNING Tuesday's debate.

If that's your idea of a "shit candidate" then what do you call the corporate whore who changes her positions more often than she changes her panties??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I haven't been following this closely but it does really piss me off when during debates TV companies chose 10 people and then get them to click on a button about whether they like something or not and put that up as a definitive graph of how everyone is thinking during the debate.

It's a crock of shit.
    Those polls in the above graphic weren't about the "focus groups", but actually Bernie won those too. Even the one hosted by ultra right wing pollster Frank Luntz.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Either way they are still shit.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Either way they are still shit.
    Nah, the democrats are going to save us all!! Just like they've saved nearly every shit hole city they've been running for years, not to mention the country as a whole under Ubama's guiding hand.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Real Democrats did indeed save this country.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And the way he saved the country kept it safe up until the BCE started dismantling it in 1981. But now we have a genuine opportunity to bring that back........

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And the way he saved the country kept it safe up until the BCE started dismantling it in 1981. But now we have a genuine opportunity to bring that back........
    Kept it safe till 81? What about the democrat president (LBJ) that decided it was a good idea to send combat troops to Viet Nam after the two presidents before him, Ike and JFK decided not to? And don't give me that he wasn't really a democrat bullshit you spew forth when someone mentions what a piece of shit the current democrat president is either. There is no BCE. It's just a figment of Mike Malloy's imagination that you've been brainwashed into believing. BTW what happened to all your pals that used to back up your liberal propaganda? Did they finally wise up and realize you're a nutball?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If not for Vietnam, LBJ would have probably been ranked one of the top 5 Presidents, based on Medicare, the Civil Rights act, and the Voting Rights act alone.

Now of course there's always the dispute over how much work on those things were really JFK's doing, and LBJ just got the credit because he carried them across the finish line, when JFK was no longer present to do so. Thanks to the BCE.

So yeah, LBJ was "mostly" a Democratic President. He only had one real fuckup, and yeah, it was a big one. Which he realized and tried to end it before his term in office ended, but was kept from doing so by an act of blatant treason by the BCE. And then repeated that treason with Iran in 1980 to sabotage Jimmy Carter.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Real Democrats did indeed save this country.....

I sometimes scratch my head at your posts. But then I remember that you're a character, too. Your party hasn't been able to save this country for the past 7 years. Your state and local governments haven't saved the ruined inner cities. And yet you want FOUR MORE YEARS to implement your failed strategies. How about we elect an illegal alien, completely open the borders and disarm the citizens who legally own guns? Would that save the country?

Why don't you expose The Klan instead of wasting your time here? They pretty much run this country so it should be easy

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My party hasn't been running this country for the past 35 years. Jimmy Carter was the last actual Democrat in the White House. And even if Barry had been a Democrat, the teabagging obstructionist imbeciles wouldn't let him pass anything anyway.

We all cringed when Chimpy said a dictatorship would be easier..........

... but what we ended up with the last 7 years was a bunch of little mini-Hitlers getting themselves elected to the government with Koch money and then doing ABSOLUTELY GODDAMN NOTHING.

Frankly, if it were up to me, I'd install Bernie Sanders as a monarch and let him fix things. The man's 74 years old, so it's not like he would be there for 40 years like Qadaffi or whatever. Then go back to constitutional (i.e. pre-1981) Democracy after that.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My party hasn't been running this country for the past 35 years. Jimmy Carter was the last actual Democrat in the White House. And even if Barry had been a Democrat, the teabagging obstructionist imbeciles wouldn't let him pass anything anyway.
    Same old story same old song and dance. He's not really a democrat yada yada yada. Your party sucks just as bad as the other party but you're too brainwashed by these liberal political commentators you obviouly worship like Gods to figure that out. Barry passed Obamacare against the will of most of the other party but otherwise he's helpless. Horseshit.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Ford, you really believe this shit, don't you? And you get worked up about it.

What kind of thought process leads to this type of blindness? I can sort of understand it when it's religion - you have to start out denying any sort of basic reality to be a successful believer, & it's all based on something called "faith", which I guess means "accept what we tell you & don't ever dare to think for yourself" - but in politics?

Dude, step back a bit. Rest for a couple of weeks, distance yourself from all this shit. Then look at it from a new perspective. There's no way you're sane.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, the "shit candidate" who has tens of thousands turning up at all of his appearances, even in the reddest of red states. At Jerry Goddamn Falwell University, for fucks sake!. The "shit candidate" who raised 2 million dollars within 24 hours of WINNING Tuesday's debate.

If that's your idea of a "shit candidate" then what do you call the corporate whore who changes her positions more often than she changes her panties??
    She's just as bad. I think most of them are shit. Hell, Trump could raise tons of cash and people show up in droves to see him. And he's really a shit candidate. It's Sanders' affect that aggravates me.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You should be banned at least a week for even mentioning Hillary's undergarments. I gotta get a new keyboard now.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Would you have preferred I mentioned her socks?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Would you have preferred I mentioned her socks?
    That's pretty weak even for you. Surprised you had time to think that up while you're scouring the internet looking for more proof that Trump's daddy was a Klan member.

Thread Information