• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Oh... OH! NOW I get it.

I didn't realise you were quoting him. I thought you were talking ABOUT him, which is why it made no sense.

Yeah, I was bit slow yesterday, but please help a brother out by adding quotation marks, or something!

30% of my brain power is constantly processing *something* to which I'm not really paying attention to, and only becomes clear later on, eventually.

In effect, this means that if I'm not running at full speed, a couple of conscious thoughts can really bog me down.

So I ask you, not as a grammar/spelling nazi or elitist jerk, but as a friend, to please, please take your time typing. It'd be of immense help to me, especially in slow days like yesterday.
    My friend I was on a twelve hour all day session. I had to check the messages myself to see what I had said.
    Derby day in footy world
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Well, what happens in Wyoming will stay in Wyoming. No, really, really it will fucking stay in Wyoming...
      Never happens. Ever been to Wyoming? Three seconds in to crossing the state line and you want to turn around and leave.

Second thought, Wyoming does have Hell's Half Acre

Sure, it may be a shithole now but once Wyoming legalizes weed it'll be a god damn paradise.

Comment

Working...