• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Er, no drawing pictures of brown ale ?
    Well how do I tell the Moozlim waitresses who can't speak Geordie to bring us 7 more beers each?? Really, you need to think this shit through if you're going to start a new religion.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Well how do I tell the Moozlim waitresses who can't speak Geordie to bring us 7 more beers each?? Really, you need to think this shit through if you're going to start a new religion.
      Good point , We need tee shirts with " bring us beer" translated into all the languages you americanz speak.
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Good point , We need tee shirts with " bring us beer" translated into all the languages you americanz speak.
        And in that wacky script the Moozlimz use. And we need it to say I Love Allah!! too. Just in case, you know.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

If you can actually survive doing more coke than Tony Montana...it's awesome!!

Nowadays it would kill me. But back then...
          I heard that. I did a little bit of coke on a bongload just a few years after I quit doing drugs and thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I was only 33 at the time. A decade before I was smoking a half ounce with three other people every 3 days. I had to quit for a day before I'd go back to my ship, stay on the ship for one day then right back to smoking coke. We were on stand down at the time. This went on for about a month and cost me several thousand dollars. The buddy I smoked with spent a similar amount. Took a break from smoking for several months to go on my last cruise overseas. Next time I smoked it I got sick and hurled. Went back to snorting it after that.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

And in that wacky script the Moozlimz use. And we need it to say I Love Allah!! too. Just in case, you know.
            Boozlims , its the future
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...