ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Fuck off. I'm not going anywhere.
    I think that's what that chick told that cop before he tossed her across the room.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I think that's what that chick told that cop before he tossed her across the room.
    I'm still not too sure about that situation. I mean, the teacher and the assistant principal had told the kid to leave the room. If I was the cop, I think I would have told her to get up a few times and then if she still refused I don't know what the fuck you do then. I guess he could have said he was gonna cuff her in the chair if she didn't get up, but she wasn't going to allow that - that's obvious from the video. That kid was not going to just sit there while he slapped the cuffs on. I suppose he could have gotten behind her and forced her arms forward but it ain't all that easy, even if it is a teenage girl. And if he had stood there struggling to get her arms forward and cuffed there's a good chance she'd wind up bruised up from it. Now, throwing her across the room is definitely inappropriate. And it looks like her getting flipped over in her chair was unintentional. But once she's on the floor...well, I don't know. I don't know how you get her out of the damn chair without dragging her out of it.

Ah fuck it, he should have told her to get up a few times and then just maced or tazed her. I don't know what else you'd do that wouldn't lead to some sort of struggle. And it doesn't matter that she wasn't setting the building on fire or raising hell or whatever - the teacher and the assistant principal AND the cop had all asked her to get out of the room but when somebody is in one of those desks and just flat out refuses to get up I don't know how you get them out without it looking excessive. And yes, I've heard that her "disruption" was her having her phone out. Rules is rules and if you can't follow the damn rules then you should be expelled. Period.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I'm still not too sure about that situation. I mean, the teacher and the assistant principal had told the kid to leave the room. If I was the cop, I think I would have told her to get up a few times and then if she still refused I don't know what the fuck you do then. I guess he could have said he was gonna cuff her in the chair if she didn't get up, but she wasn't going to allow that - that's obvious from the video. That kid was not going to just sit there while he slapped the cuffs on. I suppose he could have gotten behind her and forced her arms forward but it ain't all that easy, even if it is a teenage girl. And if he had stood there struggling to get her arms forward and cuffed there's a good chance she'd wind up bruised up from it. Now, throwing her across the room is definitely inappropriate. And it looks like her getting flipped over in her chair was unintentional. But once she's on the floor...well, I don't know. I don't know how you get her out of the damn chair without dragging her out of it.

Ah fuck it, he should have told her to get up a few times and then just maced or tazed her. I don't know what else you'd do that wouldn't lead to some sort of struggle. And it doesn't matter that she wasn't setting the building on fire or raising hell or whatever - the teacher and the assistant principal AND the cop had all asked her to get out of the room but when somebody is in one of those desks and just flat out refuses to get up I don't know how you get them out without it looking excessive. And yes, I've heard that her "disruption" was her having her phone out. Rules is rules and if you can't follow the damn rules then you should be expelled. Period.
    I haven't seen any of the videos that showed exactly what transpired after she refused to get up. I've seen claims another video is out there that shows the girl hit the cop but I'm not sure if it was before or after he supposedly threw her across the room. Her lawyer is now claiming she refused to comply because the punishment was unfair. That's a crock of shit IMO. Rules are rules and she broke the rules. Last I heard they're looking to see if the cop should have even been called in to handle the situation.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

That girl was recently orphaned when her mother died. She is now in a foster home and this is a new school. Should've been a Social Worker in there, not a cop.

I could've had that girl out of that room without any physical interventions in less than five minutes...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I could've had that girl out of that room without any physical interventions in less than five minutes...
    Me too. I'd have put my gun to her head and started counting. Show her I mean business. If she was still sitting there when I get to three I'd blow her brains out. Problem solved with no physical altercation.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Me too. I'd have put my gun to her head and started counting. Show her I mean business. If she was still sitting there when I get to three I'd blow her brains out. Problem solved with no physical altercation.
    You go tiger you shoot school kids , I think angel was referring to using her acting to scare the kid out

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    You go tiger you shoot school kids , I think angel was referring to using her acting to scare the kid out
    Nah, she woulda set her Vacuum to stun and then carried the kid out!

8. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (10-30-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You're a fucking idiot in need of serious help. The girl is grieving the death of her mother, has been thrown into foster care and now is at a new school...and your answer is to further traumatize her, for fuck sake.

The only physical act I would have done is hold her hand....and give her a hug once out of the room. I would have had her out of there in minutes using nothing but compassion and kind words.

The next time someone says something about your dead mother and it upsets you...Put a gun to your head.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The only physical act I would have done is hold her hand....and give her a hug once out of the room. I would have had her out of there in minutes using nothing but compassion and kind words and my Vacuum of Justice!
    Damn right!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

You're both fucking idiots.

Dog, if I ever meet you, remind me to headbutt you for this. Big tough man pointing a gun at a girl. Are you retarded or something? What an asshole.

Angel, while I realise you're well-meaning, all this sugary crap about kind words & hugs can be just as damaging in the long run. What she needs is someone to help her toughen up gradually, not create a co-dependency on other people. There's too many useless assholes already.

Whatever the fuck happened to being firm, but calm? All you fucking idiots know is to either talk about fucking sparkly unicorns or start beating the shit out of each other, shooting to kill highly encouraged.

Fucking retards everywhere. No middle-ground, no common sense. Just extreme fucking bullshit on every side of the spectrum.

Fuckity fuck fucking fuckity fuck!

You all need to be bitch-slapped back to reality.

Especially American police officers. Playing too much Call of Duty on their free time, those idiots think they're some bad ass ninja special forces or some shit.

12. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (11-05-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,999 Posts

What girl are you guys talking about?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    What girl are you guys talking about?
    Come to think of it, I'd like to know that too.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This one:

She'd been asked repeatedly to leave the room and refused. Unfortunately the cop wasn't armed with Angel's Drop Cord of Love so he snatched her outta the chair.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This one:

She'd been asked repeatedly to leave the room and refused. Unfortunately the cop wasn't armed with Angel's Drop Cord of Love so he snatched her outta the chair.
    Damn. That's pretty crazy.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Damn. That's pretty crazy.
    Yeah, but all the cop probably knew was that there was a kid being disruptive and that the teacher had asked her repeatedly to leave the room, the assistant principal had asked her to leave, and then he gets called in. Now, I'm not saying he should have jerked her across the room, but once two other school officials have tried to resolve the issue and the girl still refused...I don't know what he should have done. He gave her a lawful order so she should have gotten the hell up. Or I guess they all could have left the room and moved the class somewhere else so she could sit there and not be forced to follow the rules.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    This thread is still going? Our little Nazi despot "Super Moderator" asshole didn't delete it?

Shocked.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    You're both fucking idiots.

Dog, if I ever meet you, remind me to headbutt you for this. Big tough man pointing a gun at a girl. Are you retarded or something? What an asshole.

Angel, while I realise you're well-meaning, all this sugary crap about kind words & hugs can be just as damaging in the long run. What she needs is someone to help her toughen up gradually, not create a co-dependency on other people. There's too many useless assholes already.

Whatever the fuck happened to being firm, but calm? All you fucking idiots know is to either talk about fucking sparkly unicorns or start beating the shit out of each other, shooting to kill highly encouraged.

Fucking retards everywhere. No middle-ground, no common sense. Just extreme fucking bullshit on every side of the spectrum.

Fuckity fuck fucking fuckity fuck!

You all need to be bitch-slapped back to reality.

Especially American police officers. Playing too much Call of Duty on their free time, those idiots think they're some bad ass ninja special forces or some shit.
    You start at the bottom, Ima. The ass kicking comes later. It's called baby steps. You first establish rapport and then build a trust relationship. Then the life and social skills building can begin.

This is why schools need Social Workers, not cops...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, but all the cop probably knew was that there was a kid being disruptive and that the teacher had asked her repeatedly to leave the room, the assistant principal had asked her to leave, and then he gets called in. Now, I'm not saying he should have jerked her across the room, but once two other school officials have tried to resolve the issue and the girl still refused...I don't know what he should have done. He gave her a lawful order so she should have gotten the hell up. Or I guess they all could have left the room and moved the class somewhere else so she could sit there and not be forced to follow the rules.
    Yeah, but he fucked up a bit. It's obvious he didn't throw her to the floor, the chair just got overturned with the commotion, but then he did unnecessarily throw her across the floor.

Regardless, he handled that a helluva lot better than our resident Dynamic Duo would've done.

I'd love to see Gunboy & Lovegirl try to pull their stunts over there. I mean, there's obviously no way pulling a gun on her would've ended badly. Hell, no. And I'm sure she would respond oh so well to an attempted hug. Yeah, she'd melt right there & end her evil ways due to the power of hugging.

Jeezus fuck, I feel so exhausted.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You start at the bottom, Ima. The ass kicking comes later. It's called baby steps. You first establish rapport and then build a trust relationship. Then the life and social skills building can begin.

All our schools have counsellors. But is there really time to go through all that when you have a kid disrupting the class? Again, I'm not saying the cop wasn't excessive - but the girl had been told repeatedly to get out by two different school officials. I mean, this is class time and the teachers can't just say well today's class is shot because Josie ain't following the rules, see you guys tomorrow. The student bears some responsibility here.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, but he fucked up a bit. It's obvious he didn't throw her to the floor, the chair just got overturned with the commotion, but then he did unnecessarily throw her across the floor.

Regardless, he handled that a helluva lot better than our resident Dynamic Duo would've done.

I'd love to see Gunboy & Lovegirl try to pull their stunts over there. I mean, there's obviously no way pulling a gun on her would've ended badly. Hell, no. And I'm sure she would respond oh so well to an attempted hug. Yeah, she'd melt right there & end her evil ways due to the power of hugging.

Jeezus fuck, I feel so exhausted.
    True, but she did punch the cop when he tried to remove her from that chair. That's when things really kicked off. I'm not saying he needed to jerk her across the room to defend himself from an unarmed teenage girl, but once she was down in the chair he had to get her away from the chair and short of dragging her out in the chair I don't know how he was supposed to remove her.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I very much agree with you. But you don't need to be creepy to establish a rapport. People may not mind being treated like retarded children, but in the long run, respect for their intelligence, what little of it they possess, will establish a much stronger bond of respect & confidence.

What I'm saying is, you don't have to go all goo goo ga ga on their asses. Be respectful, but firm.

Of course, in this particular situation, there is no possible outcome other than having to drag her ass out of there. It had to be done. Sliding her across the floor when she was down, though, that was a bit too much, I'd say.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

True, but she did punch the cop when he tried to remove her from that chair. That's when things really kicked off. I'm not saying he needed to jerk her across the room to defend himself from an unarmed teenage girl, but once she was down in the chair he had to get her away from the chair and short of dragging her out in the chair I don't know how he was supposed to remove her.
    We're talking about the same thing, I think. I too agree there was no other way, my only gripe is the cop throwing her unnecessarily across the room, just like you're saying.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Since when the fuck are police called in to settle minor conflicts between teachers and students anyway? Even a rational, non racist cop would have been overkill for that situation. If the girl doesn't get off the phone, she gets detention. What happened to that?

The cop has already been fired, but he probably should be prosecuted.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

All our schools have counsellors. But is there really time to go through all that when you have a kid disrupting the class? Again, I'm not saying the cop wasn't excessive - but the girl had been told repeatedly to get out by two different school officials. I mean, this is class time and the teachers can't just say well today's class is shot because Josie ain't following the rules, see you guys tomorrow. The student bears some responsibility here.
    No, let's all hinder everyone else's education - or whatever passes for it in schools these days - just so we can talk about the poor girl's feelings.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Let's all just talk. Forever.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Since when the fuck are police called in to settle minor conflicts between teachers and students anyway? Even a rational, non racist cop would have been overkill for that situation. If the girl doesn't get off the phone, she gets detention. What happened to that?

Yeah, like you have any moral ground to discuss this kind of thing.

Let's all listen to FROD. He's very wise & consistent on "his" opinions.

Shut up, dude. If she did anything you didn't like, you'd call for her hanging right then & there.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

I spent more time in the vice principal's office in high school than I did in half of my classes, and a lot of time in detention. About 45% of it I actually deserved. So I know what I'm talking about. There were a couple of teachers who acted like complete dickholes, but none of them ever called the cops.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, so you tell her "You've got detention, young lady!" And she sits there and refuses to get out of the class room. Now what do you do? Both the teacher and the assistant principal couldn't get anywhere with the girl. So now what do you do? Just try to teach around her while she continues to fuck up the class? It's obvious she wasn't endangering anyone but rules are fucking rules and if a teenager can't follow the rules and then refuses to do what the school officials are telling her to do, what do you do then?

Part of the problem here is all these fucking idiots around the country refusing lawful orders from police officers. It's not up to an individual to decide which laws apply to him or her. Yet time and time again you see videos of police officers telling someone to sit down or put their hands behind their back and what do they do? Punch the cop, scream at the cop, refuse to do what the cop says. Why? Because nobody thinks laws apply to them. Yay, welcome to the New America. Let's go steal some cigars!!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I spent more time in the vice principal's office in high school than I did in half of my classes, and a lot of time in detention. About 45% of it I actually deserved. So I know what I'm talking about. There were a couple of teachers who acted like complete dickholes, but none of them ever called the cops.
    Ok, fair enough. How did you get to the vice principal's office?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Did you steadfastly refuse to go to the principal's office? Did you refuse to leave the classroom? Did you try to punch someone who tried to get you out of your chair?

If you reply "no" to ANY of the above, I do not see how your experiences could possibly relate to this particular situation.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Did you steadfastly refuse to go to the principal's office? Did you refuse to leave the classroom? Did you try to punch someone who tried to get you out of your chair?

If you reply "no" to ANY of the above, I do not see how your experiences could possibly relate to this particular situation.
    He walked to the vice principal's office. See, this was before he caught liberal and back when he actually half way respected authority lol

33. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (10-30-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now, I'm not saying you should blindly respect authority. For the love of fuck, no.

Authority CAN & SHOULD be questioned. But there's a time & place for everything, kids.

And wasting your colleagues time is NOT ok. It's never ok.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, fair enough. How did you get to the vice principal's office?
    He went willingly, because he knew that's what he was supposed to do.

The cop was called in to handle that situation, because it was probably similar to being in the Detroit Public Schools. They HAVE to have police there.

I'm pretty sure that cop has anger issues. I cannot believe he tossed that girl like that. I have no doubt force was the proper way to handle this situation. But it shouldn't have been uncontrolled force. That cop lost his composure, and according to FORD, his job too.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now, I'm not saying you should blindly respect authority. For the love of fuck, no.

Authority CAN & SHOULD be questioned. But there's a time & place for everything, kids.

And wasting your colleagues time is NOT ok. It's never ok.
    Good point. But in this case the kid should have complied with the teacher. It shouldn't have escalated to needing the assistant principal to come in to the class to have to beg her to get up.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You're a fucking idiot in need of serious help. The girl is grieving the death of her mother, has been thrown into foster care and now is at a new school...and your answer is to further traumatize her, for fuck sake.

The only physical act I would have done is hold her hand....and give her a hug once out of the room. I would have had her out of there in minutes using nothing but compassion and kind words.

The next time someone says something about your dead mother and it upsets you...Put a gun to your head.
    Are you suggesting I commit suicide? Didn't you pitch a shit fit because Warf suggested someone else commit suicide a while back? I wouldn't have shot the little brat but I wouldn't have hugged her either. If she hadn't decided she didn't have to follow the rules everyone else had to none of that would have happened but bleeding hearts like yourself are gonna blame everyone but her. The cop was wrong for what he did but so was she.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Good point. But in this case the kid should have complied with the teacher. It shouldn't have escalated to needing the assistant principal to come in to the class to have to beg her to get up.
    That's what I said. Learn to read, jackass.

39. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (10-30-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    That would have done it for sure.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's what I said. Learn to read, jackass.
    You talk to me like that again and I'll knock your chair over and then drag you across the room! Then I'll give you a nice hug.

42. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (10-30-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You can't be that stupid to think I was serious. I've seen your picture. You're so short you'd have to stand on a ladder to head butt me in the knee cap.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And by the way... my country is extremely peaceful almost all the time, when compared to third world countries like 'Murica, but if you pull the stunt that girl pulled, the school will eventually call the National Guard.

That's right, you'll have the military on your ass.

And they WILL drag you out of there, if you refuse to get up. But they won't shoot you. That'd be retarded.

So in this case, the ONLY problem was the officer tossing the girl after she was down. And he's been fired over it.

Justice has been served, you fuckstains. Stop whining about it.

I don't hate the guy for losing his cool, who the fuck knows what happened before he was called? What kind of day he had, etc. But it IS his job to keep his cool & be above this kind of shit. It's tough, but hey... it is what it is.

So he was rightly fired. But let's not call him a child molester, or anything. This is not enough for us to know how bad - if at all - he really is.

Cool your pussies, you faggits.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You talk to me like that again and I'll knock your chair over and then drag you across the room! Then I'll give you a nice hug.
    Ok, but no ball touching. That'd be gay.

Thread Information