Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

By Booking Donald Trump, ‘SNL’ Looks Like the Biggest Loser

http://variety.com/2015/tv/columns/d...ts-1201634443/

By Booking Donald Trump, ‘SNL’ Looks Like the Biggest Loser

“Saturday Night Live’s” ability to remain a relevant source of comedy and satire over 40 years is an understandable source of pride. Yet the determination to skate along that edge occasionally means skidding over it, as the NBC late-night staple has done with this weekend’s booking of Donald Trump as guest host.

Trump, who has invited no shortage of controversies, can hardly be blamed for this one, taking advantage of such a high-profile platform while mounting a presidential campaign. Politicians – and especially conservative ones – have long used late-night TV to show off their lighter sides, proving they can have a sense of humor about themselves.

No, for all Trump’s talk about the U.S. becoming Greece, the hubris here belongs with “SNL” and its patriarch, Lorne Michaels, having opened a Pandora’s box from a public relations and simple fairness standpoint that won’t be offset by ratings, however huge they might be. The myopia goes beyond Trump’s immigration stance – which has angered many in the Latino community and prompted protests – to the question of showcasing him this way in the thick of a hotly contested primary race.

See Moreonald Trump’s ‘SNL’ Appearance Continues to Incite Protesters

Featuring the Republican front-runner in many polls as host is more problematic than Hillary Clinton’s recent cameo, or even allowing Al Sharpton to host when he was running for president in 2003. Both can be second-guessed, but Clinton’s turn was relatively brief, and Sharpton had little chance of becoming the nominee — a case of “SNL” using him at least as much as the other way around. In more pragmatic terms, that dozen-year gap – in the context of the real-time furor that can be unleashed via social media – almost feels like a lifetime ago.

The pitfalls associated with tapping Trump, by contrast, have surfaced early and often, from questions about whether his appearance triggers equal-time rules for other candidates to the matter of why NBC Entertainment would publicly sever ties with him on “The Apprentice” and Miss Universe/Miss USA pageants during the summer, only to hop back into bed with him. Then there was this week’s flare-up over a video clip in which he mocked Ben Carson, previewing the problems associated with Trump potential using his perch to ridicule rivals, even in jest.

It’s simply hard to imagine the show’s brain trust being so out of touch as to not recognize the can of worms they were opening — and not incidentally, flinging at the feet of “SNL” and NBC’s beleaguered PR staff. And the time to debate the propriety of that would have been before Trump was booked, since dropping him afterward would have rightly looked (to Trump supporters in particular, and conservatives eager to find signs of media bias in general) like a craven act of caving in to criticism.

The irony is that when “SNL” books someone like Trump – who isn’t formally an entertainer – his or her footprint within the show is usually somewhat mitigated. It’s not like they can comfortably work him into as many sketches as they would someone with established comedy and/or acting chops, like Amy Schumer or Alec Baldwin.

As noted, the hullabaloo that surrounds all things Trump, coupled with morbid curiosity, will likely yield a significant ratings boost. Yet while the temptation will be to bask in the glory of those numbers, NBC and “SNL” come away from this misguided affair looking like the biggest losers.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I haven't seen SNL in many years and tbh most of the clips I have seen come across as very over rated at least to a foreigner but I get it's place in the comedy pantheon and all the great people that have come out of this show over the years.

Since it is scripted in advance this has to be a horrible idea unless they have worked out a way to rip him him to bits without him even realizing which given his immense ego is possible. If that isn't the case and it goes as I suspect it may then they should cancel SNL afterwards and never look back...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I haven't seen SNL in many years and tbh most of the clips I have seen come across as very over rated at least to a foreigner but I get it's place in the comedy pantheon and all the great people that have come out of this show over the years.

Since it is scripted in advance this has to be a horrible idea unless they have worked out a way to rip him him to bits without him even realizing which given his immense ego is possible. If that isn't the case and it goes as I suspect it may then they should cancel SNL afterwards and never look back...
    This reporter or whatever he calls himself is so biased against Trump he's deaf, dumb and blind. NBC and SNL have plenty of good reasons to have Mr Trump host. First off NBC has been seen as a channel for liberals only for many years. They should change their name to NBL. Nothing But Liberals. They are the anti Fox of old. SNL has been a totally liberal show forever. By booking Trump to host SNL both entities looks less biased and might actually pick up a few viewers in the process. As far as the illegals go they don't watch SNL anyway. They watch Sabado Gigante on Saturday nights. If SNL and NBC does this right they might actually bring SNL back from the dead. Everyone's gonna want to watch just to see if they try to piss Trump off enough to walk off the show. He might end up showing he has a good sense of humor and is a lot more normal than he sometime's appears.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Comedy should always be about punching up not down.

Always.

He's not normal.

5. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have a feeling you see The United States through the eyes of a totally biased liberal media. They seem to show the worst side of everything that happens here so they can point their fingers at someone they don't see eye to eye with and blame everything on them. A few years ago voters in California passed bills for denying illegals free services and some judge came along and ruled it was unconstitutional and that was that. Even in a liberal state like Cali people don't think illegals should be rewarded for breaking the law. A few years ago we got rid of our liberal governor and picked a conservative governor to take his place. Arnold Swarzenegger. Passed a law against gay marriage too. another liberal judge ruled that unconstitutional too. Trump has a better chance of winning this election than the media wants you to believe. Here in the south the guy's practically a shoe in if he doesn't do or say anything extremely stupid before election day.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Comedy should always be about punching up not down.

Always.

He's not normal.
    I think that lost something in the translation. Trump's normal. He's a normal extremely rich guy who rarely answers to anyone. He saw what he thinks without worrying about what someone else thinks about it.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    Wow Sesh posting something and didn't frame it.

FORD is still a Nazi though.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Yeah, I'm a regular goddamned soup Nazi.....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    And a blasphemer. Better watch your ass. The next mudslide up there might have your name on it.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-06-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, I have friends both upstairs and downstairs, so I got that covered either way

Also, I live on top of a hill, not under one, so a mud slide ain't likely to get me.

Now if we ever get that 9.0 earthquake though..... I'm probably fucked, in this old house.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

No soup for you!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Dog, you just don't get it. Illegals who jump the border should get free everything. It's the same reason no one has doors on their houses anymore - they all took them off so people can just walk in and take all the stuff they want. It's called charity or something like that.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Dog, you just don't get it. Illegals who jump the border should get free everything. It's the same reason no one has doors on their houses anymore - they all took them off so people can just walk in and take all the stuff they want. It's called charity or something like that.
    I simply do not understand why illegals can get so much. Totally baffling...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    They actually can't. Most of it is just right wing mythological bullshit. Bottom line is they come here looking for work, and cheap bastards are all too willing to hire them, most of them paying cash under the table so its all off books. You can get paid under the table without a Social Security number, but you can't apply for any government services, or get a "legal job" (where taxes are withheld from the paycheck) without one.

If they went after the cheap labor employers, it would be a lot more effective than trying to round up all the immigrants.

16. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-06-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They actually can't. Most of it is just right wing mythological bullshit. Bottom line is they come here looking for work, and cheap bastards are all too willing to hire them, most of them paying cash under the table so its all off books. You can get paid under the table without a Social Security number, but you can't apply for any government services, or get a "legal job" (where taxes are withheld from the paycheck) without one.

If they went after the cheap labor employers, it would be a lot more effective than trying to round up all the immigrants.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. In Cali anyone that shows up at a county hospital or clinic gets treated in the emergency room or urgent care without having to show proof of citizenship or even a valid ID. And they don't have too difficult of a time finding a social security number that can use to get legitimate jobs either. Some government services are denied to them but not many. If they have kids after they get here the kids are automatically citizens and can sponsor their parents for citizenship once they reach the age of 21. There's a big difference between what illegals can get away with way up north where Ford's from and what they can get away with in California, especially Southern California. When I was driving a truck picking up and delivering parts to machine shops and metal stamping business the majority of employees in most of the companies I dealt with were illegals. Everyone but the drivers and managers where I worked were illegals. Some of the illegals that got amnesty last time that gave it in Cali are business owners themselves now. Who do they hire? More illegals. One of these days liberals like Ford are going to open their eyes and notice there's more of them than us now but it will be way to late to do anything about it. It's already a done deal in So Cal.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    It's simple. Some come here and work as day laborers. Every big box hardware store like Home Depot has parking lots full of them. Once they make a couple bucks the either buy whatever they need to get a real job or work for someone who will turn a blind eye or even help them get away with working the system so they appear to be here legally. It's hard to fault a man for wanting a better life for his family but there's not enough jobs to go around as it is without employing everyone who successfully sneaks across the border or comes here legally and stays here after their visas or work permits expire. If the US economy tanked would you want 10 million of us to come across the border there and start taking your jobs?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Also, I live on top of a hill, not under one, so a mud slide ain't likely to get me.
    I'm sure the good Lord could come up with some way to get your ass no matter where you live if he really wanted to but he has bigger fish to fry.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about. In Cali anyone that shows up at a county hospital or clinic gets treated in the emergency room or urgent care without having to show proof of citizenship or even a valid ID.
    Ah yes, the "emergency rooms have to treat you" laws signed by Conservative Messiah and jellybean addict Ronald Wilson Reagan (666) you mean?

And they don't have too difficult of a time finding a social security number that can use to get legitimate jobs either.
    Not without some other forged documents, they don't. And impoverished people who don't speak the language aren't likely to have those sort of connections. Unless they're "connected" to somebody like El Chapo. In which case, they probably aren't looking for an under the table gig at a construction site or a farm.

Some government services are denied to them but not many. If they have kids after they get here the kids are automatically citizens and can sponsor their parents for citizenship once they reach the age of 21.
    The kids are citizens, the parents are not. If you want to try to overthrow the constitution and get that changed, knock yourself out. But don't expect any help from Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or Piyush Jindal, considering they would be evicting themselves from the country in the process.

There's a big difference between what illegals can get away with way up north where Ford's from and what they can get away with in California, especially Southern California. When I was driving a truck picking up and delivering parts to machine shops and metal stamping business the majority of employees in most of the companies I dealt with were illegals. Everyone but the drivers and managers where I worked were illegals. Some of the illegals that got amnesty last time that gave it in Cali are business owners themselves now. Who do they hire? More illegals. One of these days liberals like Ford are going to open their eyes and notice there's more of them than us now but it will be way to late to do anything about it. It's already a done deal in So Cal.
    There's "more of them" in California, Arizona, and Texas for obvious reasons. Those are the "border states". There are quite a few of them up here though. Mostly in the agricultural areas. Predominately on the eastern side of the mountains and the weather there is probably more "like home" in the summer than it is on the west side, though there are some agricultural areas in the west that have a large popluation as well. You probably drove through the Skagit Valley at some point when you were living up on Squidbey Island, right?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, free education and free school food for their illegal kids, and on and on. And if some senorita jumps the border and pops out a baby then the programs she can access greatly expands. All without paying one thin dime into the system. That's fair, right?

And since Ford says most illegals can't pay for the forged documents that allow them to obtain social security numbers, there goes the old argument that many illegals actually pay income taxes and pay into Social Security and their employers pay payroll taxes for them. The truth is the fake documents Ford is talking about are easily obtained in any immigrant community in America.

Now, do I want illegal kids starving to death? Well hell no. So seal the border and let's get some kind of reasonable path to citizenship for those that are already here illegally. And let's put some teeth into a work requirement for most welfare programs. Kick all the welfare abusers out of the system and increase the benefits to people who actually need it.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

1. Ah yes, the "emergency rooms have to treat you" laws signed by Conservative Messiah and jellybean addict Ronald Wilson Reagan (666) you mean?

Not without some other forged documents, they don't. And impoverished people who don't speak the language aren't likely to have those sort of connections. Unless they're "connected" to somebody like El Chapo. In which case, they probably aren't looking for an under the table gig at a construction site or a farm.

The kids are citizens, the parents are not. If you want to try to overthrow the constitution and get that changed, knock yourself out. But don't expect any help from Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or Piyush Jindal, considering they would be evicting themselves from the country in the process.

There's "more of them" in California, Arizona, and Texas for obvious reasons. Those are the "border states". There are quite a few of them up here though. Mostly in the agricultural areas. Predominately on the eastern side of the mountains and the weather there is probably more "like home" in the summer than it is on the west side, though there are some agricultural areas in the west that have a large popluation as well. You probably drove through the Skagit Valley at some point when you were living up on Squidbey Island, right?
    Never mastered the multi quote function so I added numbers to your replies to avoid confusion.
    1. Ronny didn't have illegals in mind when he signed that law. He had poor American with no health insurance in mind. Ronnie was a people person.
    2. As I said before. You live up north were there isn't millions of spanish speaking people around. They're surrounded by others who have already gotten legit jobs that can show them how to work the system to get one themselves. Or they work under the table as gardeners and construction workers. One legal can collect a check for the work of several illegals on a job site without anyone questioning it
    3. How do you know all those people's parents were illegals? Or grandparents. Not all immigrants are illegal immagrants. Some people actually obey our laws.
    4. Bingo. But sooner or later if we don't do something about all these illegals coming across the border and taking our jobs there won't be any jobs left for legal residents.
    As far as Skagit Valley goes. I've been through a good portion of it. My buddy up there used to live in Mt Vernon before he moved to Oak Harbor. I've been to The Skagit Valley Casino numerous times. We were there the same day when that chick bit Danny Bonaduce on the face. Now that you mention it we bought carne asada tacos off a Mexican roach coach in Mt Vernon damn near everytime we went there.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-06-2015 at 08:58 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, free education and free school food for their illegal kids, and on and on. And if some senorita jumps the border and pops out a baby then the programs she can access greatly expands. All without paying one thin dime into the system. That's fair, right?

Some of that stuff like welfare, housing assitance and food stamps usually requires some proof of being a legal resident but that can be had for a price. That anchor baby crap is just that. Crap. In Canada they call them passport babies. Not sure how that works there.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Let's all hold hands and sing a song...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some of that stuff like welfare, housing assitance and food stamps usually requires some proof of being a legal resident but that can be had for a price. That anchor baby crap is just that. Crap. In Canada they call them passport babies. Not sure how that works there.
    Actually food stamps and housing assistance and Medicaid can be obtained by so-called "non-qualified" residents. And yes, they definitely are tapped by the illegals with forged docs.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And Canada only has a couple hundred thousand illegals. In their entire country. Theyre doing something right up there.

27. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-07-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's simple. Some come here and work as day laborers. Every big box hardware store like Home Depot has parking lots full of them. Once they make a couple bucks the either buy whatever they need to get a real job or work for someone who will turn a blind eye or even help them get away with working the system so they appear to be here legally. It's hard to fault a man for wanting a better life for his family but there's not enough jobs to go around as it is without employing everyone who successfully sneaks across the border or comes here legally and stays here after their visas or work permits expire. If the US economy tanked would you want 10 million of us to come across the border there and start taking your jobs?
    Here's a libertarian take on it...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump has a better chance of winning this election than the media wants you to believe. Here in the south the guy's practically a shoe in if he doesn't do or say anything extremely stupid before election day.
    Too late!

Anyway why are you worrying about the cost of immigrants getting emergency healthcare while being totally fine with some twat skimming literally hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars by manipulating government grants and subsidies?

Go and find out how Trump and his Dad got their money - look at where it came from.

The weirdest thing is that you somehow think that your interests and Trumps will somehow be the same...

30. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-07-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Actually food stamps and housing assistance and Medicaid can be obtained by so-called "non-qualified" residents. And yes, they definitely are tapped by the illegals with forged docs.
    When I was in Washington I applied for food stamps but they said no because I wasn't a legal resident. Then I told them I was an illegal alien and they gave me food stamps, cash, a phone and the keys to the city.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

When I was in Washington I applied for food stamps but they said no because I wasn't a legal resident. Then I told them I was an illegal alien and they gave me food stamps, cash, a phone and the keys to the city.
    You got a Ubama Phone?? I want one of those!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

C-dog, you seem a little agitated tonight. Have one of these, and calm the fuck down already.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You got a Ubama Phone?? I want one of those!!
    No you don't. I've seen them. It's about the crappiest cell phone you could imagine. Can't even text on the goddamned things, and any sort of wi-fi use is out of the question.

35. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-07-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No you don't. I've seen them. It's about the crappiest cell phone you could imagine. Can't even text on the goddamned things, and any sort of wi-fi use is out of the question.
    It can't be worse than my first cell phone I bought in '93. Or was it '94, hard to remember now. The ubiquitous gray flip phone with the detachable battery that plugged into a charger. I miss those days. I drove across the country and had coverage from here to San Diego and never once dropped a call. Fast forward a few years and I've had so many piece of shit phones that I pretty much hate them all. Except for my Brick. I dig it.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

C-dog, you seem a little agitated tonight. Have one of these, and calm the fuck down already.....
    I'll pass. I'd rather get my THC the old fashioned way. I'm not aggitated but I'd be willing to bet you'd change your mind about illegal immigrants if I showed you around L A and the San Fernando Valley. It's gonna happen where you live too.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'll pass. I'd rather get my THC the old fashioned way. I'm not aggitated but I'd be willing to bet you'd change your mind about illegal immigrants if I showed you around L A and the San Fernando Valley. It's gonna happen where you live too.
    Damn right. Nothing against Ford or Kristy, but only fags eat stuff to get high. You're supposed to smoke dope and then eat stuff.

And Dog, Ford wouldn't change his mind if he came home and found 37 illegals squatting in his house lol. He'd see that as progress.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I actually had one. It did have talk and text but the phone was so hard to use I gave it away. My dad has one and it works pretty good. We upgraded by buying a Tracphone and transferring service to it. He gets 350 minutes talk and text free every month. No rollover.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damn right. Nothing against Ford or Kristy, but only fags eat stuff to get high. You're supposed to smoke dope and then eat stuff.
    I still smoke weed too. I just don't like smoking anything in the house and now it's getting too goddamned cold to stand outside and do it.. Edibles are a different kind of high. Takes longer to kick in (a lesson I learned the hard way the first time I did them) but they also last a lot longer than smoking. So more efficient in that respect, and also in the fact that you aren't losing half of it into the open air like you do when you spark it up. Also I'm pushing 50 and I don't think my lungs expand quite as well as they did when I was a teenager. Has to be just age I guess. I was never into tobacco or worked around asbestos, so I don't think there's any actual man-made damage there.

And Dog, Ford wouldn't change his mind if he came home and found 37 illegals squatting in his house lol. He'd see that as progress.
    I'd see that as "too big of a crowd for my fucking house". Doesn't matter if it's 37 Mexican immigrants, or 37 redheaded strippers from the Portland nudie bars.

41. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (11-06-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ah, I'll stick with cheap beers. I don't smoke anything or snort anything but I do like me some American beers.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I've had brownies and pot tea in the past that gave me a mellow buzz. Ate a bud crumpled into a bowl of chili while staying at a cabin in Big Bear with a bunch of churchers. At first nothing happened and bam, I was stoned to the bone. They had someone following me the whole time so they knew I hadn't smoked anything but one of the adult chaperones knew I ingested it somehow. Good thing I hid my stash in someone else overnight bag. I don't do the edibles they make now. tried it a couple times but it made me feel like I was on acid without the hallucinations. They call it a body high.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I've had brownies and pot tea in the past that gave me a mellow buzz. Ate a bud crumpled into a bowl of chili while staying at a cabin in Big Bear with a bunch of churchers. At first nothing happened and bam, I was stoned to the bone. They had someone following me the whole time so they knew I hadn't smoked anything but one of the adult chaperones knew I ingested it somehow. Good thing I hid my stash in someone else overnight bag. I don't do the edibles they make now. tried it a couple times but it made me feel like I was on acid without the hallucinations. They call it a body high.
    Sounds like drankin two Double Ds, smokin a joint and takin half a bar. Fun when you're 25 and have nothing else to do. Not so much these days lol

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd see that as "too big of a crowd for my fucking house". Doesn't matter if it's 37 Mexican immigrants, or 37 redheaded strippers from the Portland nudie bars.
    We have more than enough room for 37 redheaded strippers and 37 Mexican immigrants here. I could have the Mexicans cook some food, serve it and clean up afterwards while the strippers entertain me. If any of the Mexicans are decent looking females they could entertain me too. There's no such thing as too many lap dances.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As far as I'm concerned you're all illegals...

47. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-07-2015)

Thread Information