X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metal_gear14
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2015

So what happened to TheRothShow??!??!

The official youtube channel took the episodes down. One guy on youtube uploaded season 1 but I'm looking for the rest of the episodes. therothshowrss.com wont load the videos on any of my computers so I'm guessing they're stream is down. iTunes is the same; none of the videos will load. I searched all over the web for the remaining episodes but every site that has the roth show episodes posted are just links to DLR's therothshow youtube page which, again, took down the videos.

Does anybody have the rest of the episodes saved on their computer? Would they be all so kind enough to post them here and share them for those of us trying to find these episodes?
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Not sure they can be legally posted here... as the legal owner went dark, pulled everything off the net and is off the grid.

All of which... I suspect is the either result of some nasty legal business Dave's self mismanagement got himself tangled up in or... just a typical tantrum of a self-obsessed pussy rock star who took his ball and went home after his co-creator of the Mighty Van Halen™ sound received the prestigious honor of being recognized as a historical American icon by the Smithsonian...

Being a side note is tough pill to swallow for a legend like Diamond Dave...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Well, I would take your first reason over the second. Roth Show was doing way better than even he had expected. Can't imagine Ed's Smithsonian gig being a deciding factor in blitzkrieging a positive work in progress.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Not sure they can be legally posted here... as the legal owner went dark, pulled everything off the net and is off the grid.

It's gotta be something along those lines....

Because as Zah said, it wasn't just The Roth Show, it was Facebook, Twitter, his entire Youtube channel, etc.....

And I also agree, it would not be smart to post them here....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Some of those Roth Shows were interesting. A lot of them were boring as hell. Friggin weirdo sitting around in an empty mansion wearing a bunny suit. Being the world's greatest rock star looks like a pretty crappy life to me. Dave sure ain't the happy be-bop-bozdy-bop party guy he pretends to be. Seems more like a hermit, actually.

In other words sometimes you really don't want a peek behind the curtain. Ah, at least we still got the boots from the old days.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Patience...
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Patience...

No news is good news (see, I can do that too...)
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2007

Get ready...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Patience...
                  She got so old and tired of waiting... she sold the house and moved to a retirement community next door to Chef Craig in Florida...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Some of those Roth Shows were interesting. A lot of them were boring as hell. Friggin weirdo sitting around in an empty mansion wearing a bunny suit. Being the world's greatest rock star looks like a pretty crappy life to me. Dave sure ain't the happy be-bop-bozdy-bop party guy he pretends to be. Seems more like a hermit, actually.

In other words sometimes you really don't want a peek behind the curtain. Ah, at least we still got the boots from the old days.
                    Some may say... that's just his art and he doesn't need to share his private life. Others think his life is filled with scantily clothed super-models and he sees more action than the Playboy mansion...

I believe art mirrors life... that video of him, his dog and that old, cheap plastic chair was a far more revealing insight into his actual private life...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

This thread should be deleted as spam this is nothing more than a attention gathering ad for the roth show .

The show is everywhere all the episodes all over the place you guys can stream first run movies before release any number of ways but you seem to think this thread starter can't find the roth show on all the 5 internets..?

DAVID LEE ROTH IS THE WIZARD OF OZ!!! when he goes dark off the grid every single thing he has ever done immediately becomes, -TOP SECRET'E- for black ops use only!!!

weird...and very strange indeed!

Go ahead punch up the grid with some Roth Show searches.......then wikki, Pavlov's dog.

In the meantime.<( is that really a word).....wird .....I will sing you this song....Ohhhh I have a coconut for a skull..and can't stop thinking about you......The Kristy.....Ohhhh....coconut skull and a yearning for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....s ing along with clara....
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If they're that easy to find, then PM the thread starter the links. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jetstream
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2011

It is not that complex guys and it is neither 1 or 2 but 3... Dave is a strange bird and actually a sensitive fellow much along the lines of Edward without the extreme butt hole social skills, off the stage Dave is eccentric and a loner and he pulled it for privacy issues that only a rock star can imagine, meaning a tad of paranoia which comes with the ego
                          I got lost in the...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                            It is not that complex guys and it is neither 1 or 2 but 3... Dave is a strange bird and actually a sensitive fellow much along the lines of Edward without the extreme butt hole social skills, off the stage Dave is eccentric and a loner and he pulled it for privacy issues that only a rock star can imagine, meaning a tad of paranoia which comes with the ego
                            If there were even a tiny hint of logic in that crap I might consider it...

"Privacy issues"... LMAO

Try again...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Privacy issues? More like a temper tantrum.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...