" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ZERO interest without this guy..

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

To me it's ZERO interest with this one:

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 3 users say thank you to Jérôme Frenchise for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (03-04-2016),DLR Bridge (03-29-2016),Terry (03-24-2016)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

Today's rumor:

Axl is going to replace Brian Johnson for the remaining AC/DC shows.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Today's rumor:

Axl is going to replace Brian Johnson for the remaining AC/DC shows.
    Well... he knows at least one of their songs.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

TMZ says Axl/DC is a real thing.....

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2017 @ 01:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I saw the confirmed tour dates . Guns-N-Roses in St. Louis ?!?!? What a riot !!!!!

Cmama Baby....Bottoms up!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2019 @ 12:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I saw GnR way back when....to this day everyone I know that went to that show feels the same way. Worst band they ever saw live. They were God Awful. I have never seen that many people leaving a venue while a band played to go get drinks or use the facilities. The albums may have been spectacular(the first 2) but their live performance was just horrible. I doubt that Axl will be a professional and make it on time to shows playing with his own band,much less performing with ACDC as well. They would have to be losing their minds to think they can count on him to be a viable replacement for Brian Johnson.

9. Thanked THEDOCTOR for this KICKASS post:

Terry (03-28-2016)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEDOCTOR View Post
    I saw GnR way back when....to this day everyone I know that went to that show feels the same way. Worst band they ever saw live. They were God Awful. I have never seen that many people leaving a venue while a band played to go get drinks or use the facilities. The albums may have been spectacular(the first 2) but their live performance was just horrible. I doubt that Axl will be a professional and make it on time to shows playing with his own band,much less performing with ACDC as well. They would have to be losing their minds to think they can count on him to be a viable replacement for Brian Johnson.
    When I saw them open for Aerosmith in 1988, they really weren't all that great live. Ostensibly Guns and Roses were the main draw on the bill for that show, because Appetite was starting to break big and Aerosmith back then hadn't really solidified their comeback yet. Permanent Vacation was doing well, but the general consensus was that Aerosmith were only headlining on the strength of their 1970s history rather than anything they had been doing in the 1980s up to that point: that Aerosmith had Guns and Roses on the bill to help sell tickets that Aerosmith might not have otherwise have sold without them.

Guns and Roses were okay to good that night. Nothing astounding. Appetite was a breath of fresh air when it was released in terms of the song content, style and performance. It was refreshing to see a lead guitarist who didn't play a Charvel or a Kramer and felt compelled to wank out 2nd rate EVH type solos. Axl's voice and lyrics were unique in terms of US commercial hard rock in the late 1980s. Their sound was certainly unpolished and gritty when compared to their contemporaries like Poison, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Warrant, Winger and the like.

They just got overhyped and everything about them became overblown, especially Axl's ego. By the time the Illusions albums were released, the band was being talked about in the same breath as the Stones, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, etc. And I never quite understood why, because they didn't have anything near the body of work any of those other bands did when those comparisons were being made. Axl blathering on about how November Rain was going to be a song on the level of Stairway To Heaven or Layla...before it was even released!

Their notoriety as a live act has more to do with crowd riots, very late starts, cancellations and Axl walking off before they finished a set than anything involving excellence of performance. I got better things to do than pay $100 a pop to see the Axl/Slash/Duff show begin a few hours after the scheduled start time these days. I'd sooner rub one out to net pron...at least at the end of that I'd have something to show for it.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Illusions as a single album no crybaby ballads would be a canny second album. Coma is still a cool toon.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

It's definitely not two double albums worth of good material but then in hindsight they kind of got it right.

By bringing out 4 albums all at once before the inevitable self destruction, they made a lot of money while they could.

Plus if they hadn't then there would have been the usual 25 years of people complaining saying they wanted to hear all the unreleased material...

My objection was the number of people that ended up onstage on that tour - talk about bloated. Within a few years a five piece dangerous punk metal band looked like a Celinie Dion show with 20 backup singers and so on.

13. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (03-29-2016)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Good point about getting it all out before it goes tits up.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Illusions wasn't a bad follow-up to Appetite (am discounting Lies, although that was a good release, too). [Illusions] just suffered from too much bloat. Too many tracks rather than paring them down to the best tracks. I agree with the general assertion that the best of the Illusions tracks could have been put out as one great album, rather than 2 decent-to-good albums.

The Illusions tour and the amount of additional musicians onstage alongside the core band was just another example of the bloat. Success happened a bit too quick for the band to absorb. I mean, they go from being nobodys in 1987 to playing with the Rolling Stones onstage in 1989. Their first album for a major label was this massive success, and they didn't have enough time to develop a bit more slowly. Too much drink, drugs, fame, control issues...plus Axl is a nutter.

It was a case where...well, you compare the relative simplicity of Appetite to the more complex arrangements on the Illusions albums, and to me less was definitely more. They kinda tried to get back to that with The Spaghetti Incident, but by then Izzy was gone, Adler was gone...the band and Axl had went over the top in every aspect, and there just was no turning back.

16. 2 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (03-29-2016),Seshmeister (03-29-2016)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

Yeah, I agree with all of that. I remember having decent seats at the Meadowlands show where they used footage for the Paradise City video. I felt like I was witnessing the birth of the next Led Zeppelin when it was happening. By the time the Illusion CDs came out, I was by and large, disappointed in them. Two original members gone, 6 or 7 people on stage, zero chemistry between any of them, and Axl huffing and puffing while running around in white cyclist shorts and combat boots. So the wheels fall completely off and we witness 27 line up changes and 1 CD in, what, 18 years? There is no way in hell that any of those songs from Appetite will sound remotely proper from this current batch of goons. Sure, Dave can plod out RWTD, but in no way can Axl re-visit Paradise City. The train left the station decades ago.

18. 2 users say thank you to DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (04-01-2016),Terry (03-29-2016)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Yeah, I agree with all of that. I remember having decent seats at the Meadowlands show where they used footage for the Paradise City video. I felt like I was witnessing the birth of the next Led Zeppelin when it was happening. By the time the Illusion CDs came out, I was by and large, disappointed in them. Two original members gone, 6 or 7 people on stage, zero chemistry between any of them, and Axl huffing and puffing while running around in white cyclist shorts and combat boots. So the wheels fall completely off and we witness 27 line up changes and 1 CD in, what, 18 years? There is no way in hell that any of those songs from Appetite will sound remotely proper from this current batch of goons. Sure, Dave can plod out RWTD, but in no way can Axl re-visit Paradise City. The train left the station decades ago.
    I mean, shit, 1987-1991, it DID feel like Guns and Roses were on their way to becoming one of the biggest rock bands of all time...and also one of the better rock bands of all time, as well. Appetite was killer, Lies was a very good stop-gap release, they were opening for the Stones and playing onstage with them, they had heavy rotation for the You Could Be Mine single for the Terminator 2 movie in advance of the Illusions releases...

And then it all went sideways on them. Too many drugs, band members getting canned/quitting, cancelled gigs, letting audiences sit there for hours past the promoted start time, walking off in the middle of shows, two self-indulgent albums that should have been paired down to one release...

By 1994 it was basically over. By 2004, Axl had spent ten years fronting a band that was Guns in name only, couldn't get his shit together enough to release an album and his lead guitarist had a KFC bucket on his head.

As big as they were from 1988 to 1992, I always got the feeling they could have been even bigger and better, but it all came too fast, too soon for them and none of them could handle it.

20. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (03-29-2016)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'll never get that bucket head thing. Absurd and not befitting of the band's image. If it even had one at that point.

22. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Terry (03-30-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He should have worn a fucking alarm clock on his head to remind Bailey when it was time to go onstage.

24. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (03-31-2016),Terry (03-30-2016)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I saw them on the Use Your Illusion tour in Austin, TX and they where really good. I still do not get the whole hype concerning them because they really only had two LPs that one could consider legit long players. I think the music at the time got so polished and generic that as stated it was a breath of fresh air and a really good band (hey, "Appetite For Destruction" was one hell of a debut) like them was instantly then considered legendary but in retrospective they have gotten more notoriety with less material than any band ever formed... unless your Hagar and you think Montrose was the equal of Zeppelin in importance which they where not lol

26. Thanked Jetstream for this KICKASS post:

Terry (03-30-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

28. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (03-31-2016)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I saw them on the Use Your Illusion tour in Austin, TX and they where really good. I still do not get the whole hype concerning them because they really only had two LPs that one could consider legit long players. I think the music at the time got so polished and generic that as stated it was a breath of fresh air and a really good band (hey, "Appetite For Destruction" was one hell of a debut) like them was instantly then considered legendary but in retrospective they have gotten more notoriety with less material than any band ever formed... unless your Hagar and you think Montrose was the equal of Zeppelin in importance which they where not lol
    I think a lot of that sort of instant legendary status was heaped on Guns and Roses by some simply out of a desire to see a band that broke big when we were coming of age BE a legendary band, instead of having to listen to legendary bands who were long gone.

I mean, shit, by the time 1987 rolled around any chances of The Beatles, The Stones or The Who doing anything approaching their peaks were a non-starter, due to deaths and/or the wear and tear of aging (or both, in the case of The Stones and The Who). Far as American rock bands went, the only two acts that had emerged post-1973 and really reached those iconic heights were KISS, Aerosmith and Van Halen. Van Halen were (for all intents and purposes) defunct by the time 1987 rolled around, Aerosmith were 'collaborating' with Run-DMC and getting ready to sell their souls for power ballad success and KISS were busy being 2nd rate Bon Jovi clones. Metallica hadn't broke big yet. I mean, in 1987, who was going to be vaulted up onto the legendary rock band mantle? Poison? Huey Lewis and the News?

So Guns released a great album at just the right time. Then somehow a few years later when the Illusions releases come out, they've already been put up on that legendary rock band pedestal. Problem is, they didn't have the depth of a body of excellent work all those other legendary rock bands have. They really only had two albums' worth of great material, when you boil it all down.

30. 4 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (03-31-2016),DLR Bridge (03-31-2016),Jérôme Frenchise (03-31-2016),Jetstream (03-31-2016)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

A lot of people were calling GNR "the real deal" before The Use Your Illusion albums were debuted. They could have been but Axls antics fucked that up. I kept hoping someone would call him out and beat the shit out of him when he was playing Billy bad ass.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Another thing that put people off about Illusion's songs were Axhole getting too heady with his lyrics. Part of the charm, if you will, of the Appetite batch of tunes was that it allowed the listener to live vicariously through the lives of the reigning princes of sleeze rock. Once they had been kinged, they served up drivel like Don't Cry, November Rain, Estranged, Yesterdays and a handful of other mellow dramatic snoozers. Even the lumbering Civil War only impresses with its rhythms and tones. Does anyone really care to know what he's saying during the parts where it is borderline gibberish? Not me. Locomotive is probably the only thing I care to hear every now and then from that whole collection.

They greatly diminished their reckless attitude when they replaced "Your Daddy works in porno now that Mommy's not around" with "Nothing lasts forever, in the cold November rayeeehaiin". The former is infinitely more gripping.

33. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Terry (03-31-2016)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Make it double.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I think a lot of that sort of instant legendary status was heaped on Guns and Roses by some simply out of a desire to see a band that broke big when we were coming of age BE a legendary band, instead of having to listen to legendary bands who were long gone.

I mean, shit, by the time 1987 rolled around [...] .
    I agree. Both "Appetite" and "Use your illusion" (#1 above all) were great.

But The Cult released a great one too in '87 ("Electric"), the '89 follow up was great too ("Sonic Temple") and "Ceremony" ('91) was very good. OK, the Cult were never as rock 'n' roll as G'n'R were, and Ian Astbury is fuckingly egocentric (a real "culnt" in some ways), yet musically they brought up some inspired stuff and an original rock sound.

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-31-2016 at 01:42 PM.

36. Thanked Jérôme Frenchise for this KICKASS post:

Terry (03-31-2016)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I remember catching a New York concert from the Stones' '89 Steel Wheels Tour the following year on TV - I saw them (the Stones) in Paris the following year.

It's funny how the Keith throws a dark look of his in the end of the song, pointing at Rose and Stradlin (who was great BTW, and very humble, which of course Axhole wasn't - humble, I mean, how he's prancing about...) to go off the stage.

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-31-2016 at 01:47 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I caught that. Right at the end he points at Axl and makes the get the fuck outta here gesture.

39. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (03-31-2016)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Another thing that put people off about Illusion's songs were Axhole getting too heady with his lyrics. Part of the charm, if you will, of the Appetite batch of tunes was that it allowed the listener to live vicariously through the lives of the reigning princes of sleeze rock. Once they had been kinged, they served up drivel like Don't Cry, November Rain, Estranged, Yesterdays and a handful of other mellow dramatic snoozers. Even the lumbering Civil War only impresses with its rhythms and tones. Does anyone really care to know what he's saying during the parts where it is borderline gibberish? Not me. Locomotive is probably the only thing I care to hear every now and then from that whole collection.

They greatly diminished their reckless attitude when they replaced "Your Daddy works in porno now that Mommy's not around" with "Nothing lasts forever, in the cold November rayeeehaiin". The former is infinitely more gripping.

Like, literally, Locomotive is the only track I listen to off of either of the Illusions albums now.

I cringe just thinking about how lame Get In The Ring was.

Pretty Tied Up was kinda kewl. Yesterdays was a good track, but not necessarily something I was dying to hear a band like Guns do. Their cover of Knocking On Heavens door was lame. Civil War, as you said, had a lot of neat musical ideas but in the end the tune was overlong and a bit overdone. Estranged was okay, but also overlong. Don't Cry was okay, but also overlong. All of those tunes were almost too orchestrated. You'd expect that from November Rain, I suppose, but on the Illusions albums suddenly piano and keyboards are having prominent musical passages. The stripped down charm of Appetite, and the essence of the band, was lost. It was too much of a self-conscious attempt by Axl to make some massive, career-defining double album statement as opposed to a collection of great hard-edged rock and roll tunes that just flowed well together. The band were just trying too hard on the Illusions albums to match up to the hype surrounding them, and while there's nothing wrong with a band overreaching in the end it's only acceptable if it works well. More than a few of the Illusions tracks to my ears had flashes of brilliance, but precious few of them had those flashes sustained for an entire song much less an entire album like Appetite.

Lyrically, Locomotive is the only track from the albums that is of interest to me. Overall, Locomotive is the only track that stands up REALLY well alongside the Appetite stuff.

41. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (03-31-2016)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

When the rumors were first starting about a reunion, the word was that the prices were going to be exorbitant....

Under the assumption the tour will be mostly stadiums, I'm gonna be really interested to see how much they're gonna charge for those nosebleeds wayyyyyyyyy up there....

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Achwel is wearing a 20,000 dollar watch and 15 bucks worth of cheap pewter jewelry from the Hot Topic. That alone makes him one of the biggest douche bags on the planet. I mean, aside from the fact that he's Achwel Rose.

I wouldn't pay three American dollars to see one of these shows even IF they would give me unlimited FREE Beerz.

Ok, so I lied. They give me FREE Beerz and I'll go. But I won't like it. At least not until the ninth beer.

44. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (04-01-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I believe that November Rain was already written in time to be on Appetite but they decided that one slower song(SCOM) was enough for the album.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    When the rumors were first starting about a reunion, the word was that the prices were going to be exorbitant....

Under the assumption the tour will be mostly stadiums, I'm gonna be really interested to see how much they're gonna charge for those nosebleeds wayyyyyyyyy up there....
    I'd have serious doubts that Guns and Roses could headline an actual football stadium tour, charge top prices for tickets and come even close to filling a 50,000 + seat venue. Unless they're doing a very limited run of cities and doing a single date per stadium, and the stadiums themselves are in areas that have several major cities within a couple hundred miles or so.

I mean, I could be wrong...are there THAT many people out there clamoring for a Guns and Roses reunion?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd have serious doubts that Guns and Roses could headline an actual football stadium tour, charge top prices for tickets and come even close to filling a 50,000 + seat venue. Unless they're doing a very limited run of cities and doing a single date per stadium, and the stadiums themselves are in areas that have several major cities within a couple hundred miles or so.

I mean, I could be wrong...are there THAT many people out there clamoring for a Guns and Roses reunion?
    Who even knew when they broke up?

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I believe that November Rain was already written in time to be on Appetite but they decided that one slower song(SCOM) was enough for the album.
    Yeah, a good college buddy had rounded up just about every bootleg available back in '90, '91. I remember liking the shorter, more simple, tender, acoustic version of November Rain he came across. It could have worked in place of Patience on Lies in my opinion.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Yep. Here's the demo, recorded in 1986....

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

They also had "Don't Cry" written back then....

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I believe that hint video the other day announced only 21 dates(?), with no actual venues listed....

I know that they're playing the new arena in Vegas next weekend for two dates....

BTW, just read that the Whisky booked supposedly a GNR tribute band for tonight, but the rumor is that the real band is going to play....

52. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Terry (04-02-2016)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTW, just read that the Whisky booked supposedly a GNR tribute band for tonight, but the rumor is that the real band is going to play....

Scratch the Whisky, it's actually the Troubadour.....

. @gunsnroses live tonight in LA @theTroubadour . Good luck getting in! Tix at the old Tower on Sunset at Noon PT pic.twitter.com/Djv2ZaApZU— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) April 1, 2016
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 04-01-2016 at 02:56 PM.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here ya go, just released....

Thursday, June 23, 2016 Detroit, MI Ford Field
    Sunday, June 26, 2016 Washington, DC FEDEXFIELD
    Wednesday, June 29, 2016 Kansas City, MO Arrowhead Stadium
    Friday, July 1, 2016 Chicago, IL Soldier Field
    Wednesday, July 6, 2016 Cincinnati, OH Paul Brown Stadium
    Saturday, July 9, 2016 Nashville, TN Nissan Stadium
    Tuesday, July 12, 2016 Pittsburgh, PA Heinz Field
    Thursday, July 14, 2016 Philadelphia, PA Lincoln Financial Field
    Saturday, July 16, 2016 Toronto, ON Rogers Centre
    Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Foxboro, MA Gillette Stadium
    Saturday, July 23, 2016 East Rutherford, NJ MetLife Stadium
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 Atlanta, GA Georgia Dome
    Friday, July 29, 2016 Orlando, FL Orlando Citrus Bowl
    Sunday, July 31, 2016 New Orleans, LA Mercedes-Benz Superdome
    Wednesday, August 3, 2016 Arlington, TX AT&T Stadium
    Friday, August 5, 2016 Houston, TX NRG Stadium
    Tuesday, August 9, 2016 San Francisco, CA AT&T Park
    Friday, August 12, 2016 Seattle, WA CenturyLink Field
    Monday, August 15, 2016 Glendale, AZ University of Phoenix Stadium
    Monday, August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA Qualcomm Stadium

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Scratch the Whisky, it's actually the Troubadour.....

. @gunsnroses live tonight in LA @theTroubadour . Good luck getting in! Tix at the old Tower on Sunset at Noon PT pic.twitter.com/Djv2ZaApZU— Eddie Trunk (@EddieTrunk) April 1, 2016
    Are we sending warf

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Are we sending warf
    Nope - even better: we're sending Kristy. If she made it thru the show without murdering Achwel, the review would be epic!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Nope - even better: we're sending Kristy. If she made it thru the show without murdering Achwel, the review would be epic!
    Might be a canny gig, I've seen a few g&r cover bands and these are meant to be ok

Kristy would go mental ....!would be a great review your right .

Thread Information