• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
    The Zionists ain't exactly innocent...
    Do you have any evidence Isreal had anything to do with the Paris attacks or whatever chemical weapon attack the other dude mentioned? Nobody's innocent.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Do you have any evidence Isreal had anything to do with the Paris attacks or whatever chemical weapon attack the other dude mentioned? Nobody's innocent.
      I am innocent , unless you count letting rip then flicking the quilt over the misses head while she is asleep as a chemical attack .
      It's the small victories that make a marriage
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, NuttyYahoo was still kinda pissed off that France didn't buy into his PNAC surrogates' invasion of Iraq. He needs ALL the Western countries to buy into his propaganda that "Islam is evil and wants to kill us all". Not saying that alone proves the case, but it would seem that he got the results he wanted, whether he had any direct involvement or not.

It's like they say on all the TV cop shows ---- "Means, motive, and opportunity". NuttyYahoo obviously has the means, and I just explained his motive. Which leaves the opportunity in question.

All hypothetically speaking, of course.....
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Well, NuttyYahoo was still kinda pissed off that France didn't buy into his PNAC surrogates' invasion of Iraq. He needs ALL the Western countries to buy into his propaganda that "Islam is evil and wants to kill us all". Not saying that alone proves the case, but it would seem that he got the results he wanted, whether he had any direct involvement or not.

It's like they say on all the TV cop shows ---- "Means, motive, and opportunity". NuttyYahoo obviously has the means, and I just explained his motive. Which leaves the opportunity in question.

All hypothetically speaking, of course.....
            In other words you can't prove jack shit.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In other words you can't prove jack shit.
              Wasn't trying to. But if I was in the French government involved in investigating the attacks, I would certainly look into the possibility. The (now dead) suspects were apparently all European nationals (French or Belgian) and not "Syrian refugees" as the current right wing hysteria would have you believe.

That being the case, they might be Muslim converts, or they might be MK-ultra zombies, courtesy of Mossad. I don't have access to the evidence, so I'll leave that answer up to Monsieur Hollande and his government. Hopefully he'll get some more honest results either way than the BCE joke called the "9/11 commission".
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

wha wha ........... are we trying to tie israel into the recent terrorist attacks in europe ???

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  wha wha ........... are we trying to tie israel into the recent terrorist attacks in europe ???
                  That be a conspiracy theory sir.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

But if Bibi Netanyahu was bludgeoned to death with a giant black dildo and then had it shoved up his ass, I wouldn't complain.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not accusing anybody of anything. Just pointing out to c-dog that a case for means and motive could be made easily.

Something about the meteoric rise and sudden near-invincibility of this so called "ISIS" just ain't right. Exactly how wrong it is remains to be seen, but I have this sick feeling we're all being lied to.

AGAIN......
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

I'm not accusing anybody of anything. Just pointing out to c-dog that a case for means and motive could be made easily.

Something about the meteoric rise and sudden near-invincibility of this so called "ISIS" just ain't right. Exactly how wrong it is remains to be seen, but I have this sick feeling we're all being lied to.

AGAIN......
                        OR

Once again we arm the shit out of people to beat an enemy and then have the same guns turned on us ................

Afghanistan
                        Iraq
                        Syria

I have a theory bit late in IS case but cool for IS part 2 "the IS strikes back" fuck it let them get on with it.

Just saying

Comment

• Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009

Wasn't trying to. But if I was in the French government involved in investigating the attacks, I would certainly look into the possibility. The (now dead) suspects were apparently all European nationals (French or Belgian) and not "Syrian refugees" as the current right wing hysteria would have you believe.

That being the case, they might be Muslim converts, or they might be MK-ultra zombies, courtesy of Mossad. I don't have access to the evidence, so I'll leave that answer up to Monsieur Hollande and his government. Hopefully he'll get some more honest results either way than the BCE joke called the "9/11 commission".
                          You and KentuckyFriedIdiot are too biased to think objectively.
                          Last edited by Mushroom; 11-22-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Mushroom
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                            I´m certain the people who ordered the attack with chemical weapons were paid off by Israel.
                            I'm certain DLR had something to do with it too

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                              You and KentuckyFriedIdiot are too biased to think objectively.
                              Right... because being "objective" in this case would mean to buy what the government and the whore media are telling me, and just completely ignore the absurdity of the idea that this thing just sprang into existence overnight and immediately had funding, weapons, and goddamned high tech social media presence.

Apparently (like the laws of gravity and physics) the definition of "objectivity" changed after 12/12/2000.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Mushroom
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2009

Right... because being "objective" in this case would mean to buy what the government and the whore media are telling me, and just completely ignore the absurdity of the idea that this thing just sprang into existence overnight and immediately had funding, weapons, and goddamned high tech social media presence.

Apparently (like the laws of gravity and physics) the definition of "objectivity" changed after 12/12/2000.
                                Are you talking about ISIS or ISIL or whoever they are today? They didn't just spring into existence overnight. It's been in the works over the last 10+ years since US invaded Iraq. Seems like a repeat of U.S. military training the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. Again US military training the enemies of our enemies. Then ISIS overran Iraqi armies and stole all the US weaponry that we provided to the Iraqi military. It's even more dynamic than I care to waste my time typing.

So in a nutshell, I do not hear our media telling me that this thing just sprang into existence overnight. The information is out there, among a lot of bad information.

By the way, I love CNN, but damn, they take a headline and run with it, and it only, for days on end.

Comment

Working...