X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mushroom
    You and KentuckyFriedIdiot are too biased to think objectively.
    A German blaming Jews for something even though there's no evidence whatsover Jews were involved. How unique.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      A German blaming Jews for something even though there's no evidence whatsover Jews were involved. How unique.
      You mean like NuttyYahoo's been blaming Iran for everything for the last 30 years?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        You mean like NuttyYahoo's been blaming Iran for everything for the last 30 years?
        You are insane.

Are you saying you'd support Colorado if they decided to kill everybody in your faggity state and went on TV every chance they had and said "we're gonna kill everybody" in your state?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          You are insane.
          And the older he gets the insaner he becomes. Anything he hears is a lie now. Unless it's bad and it's about a Jew or a Republican.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Same agenda different method.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-22-2015, 05:28 AM.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You are insane.

Are you saying you'd support Colorado if they decided to kill everybody in your faggity state and went on TV every chance they had and said "we're gonna kill everybody" in your state?
              Well, as weak of an analogy as that is, and completely based on a lie, I'll run with it....

At least I've been to Colorado. The total time I've spent there probably adds up to about 2 weeks, so I'm hardly an expert, but I'm betting it's more time than Benji NuttyYahoo ever spent in Iran. And why would Colorado want to kill us? Their legal weed laws are better, so there would be no advantage for them.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Well, as weak of an analogy as that is, and completely based on a lie, I'll run with it....

At least I've been to Colorado. The total time I've spent there probably adds up to about 2 weeks, so I'm hardly an expert, but I'm betting it's more time than Benji NuttyYahoo ever spent in Iran.
                Why would Netanyahu go to Iran? Iran openly supports Hezbollah. Hezbollah's 1985 manifesto listed its four main goals as "Israel's final departure from Lebanon as a prelude to its final obliteration" It would be like you going to a meeting of the Aryan Brotherhood wearing a vote for Sanders shirt.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

At least I've been to Colorado. The total time I've spent there probably adds up to about 2 weeks, so I'm hardly an expert, but I'm betting it's more time than Benji NuttyYahoo ever spent in Iran. And why would Colorado want to kill us? Their legal weed laws are better, so there would be no advantage for them.
                    Lol, which part is a lie? The part about Iran's leaders openly calling for the complete destruction of Iran?? Lemme guess, either the BCE controls the media coming out of Iran or I've been acid tripped and brainwashed by the CIA or Mossad and they implanted those thoughts in my head.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Lol, which part is a lie? The part about Iran's leaders openly calling for the complete destruction of Iran?? Lemme guess, either the BCE controls the media coming out of Iran or I've been acid tripped and brainwashed by the CIA or Mossad and they implanted those thoughts in my head.
                      Chimpy tampered with your moonshine still and added his MK Ultra drugs to the ol' corn squeezins
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Chimpy tampered with your moonshine still and added his MK Ultra drugs to the ol' corn squeezins
                        Now I might believe that, lol. I gots me a jar of Junior Johnson Midnight Moon in the kitchen. 100 proof, good for sipping. Clean stuff too, no headaches the next day even if you have a little bit too much.

Speaking of shine, I wish I could make my own. I don't want to sell it - I just want to do it to do it. I ain't interested in wildcat, anything much over 100 proof. I just think it'd be cool to have a still out back.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Now I might believe that, lol. I gots me a jar of Junior Johnson Midnight Moon in the kitchen. 100 proof, good for sipping. Clean stuff too, no headaches the next day even if you have a little bit too much.

Speaking of shine, I wish I could make my own. I don't want to sell it - I just want to do it to do it. I ain't interested in wildcat, anything much over 100 proof. I just think it'd be cool to have a still out back.
                          do it
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wasn't trying to. But if I was in the French government involved in investigating the attacks, I would certainly look into the possibility. The (now dead) suspects were apparently all European nationals (French or Belgian) and not "Syrian refugees" as the current right wing hysteria would have you believe.

That being the case, they might be Muslim converts, or they might be MK-ultra zombies, courtesy of Mossad. I don't have access to the evidence, so I'll leave that answer up to Monsieur Hollande and his government. Hopefully he'll get some more honest results either way than the BCE joke called the "9/11 commission".
                            How about we just call them what they are... Dead assholes!! Losers who had neither the desire nor inspiration to produce some sort of positive contribution with their lives. Delusional idiots thinking their actions gained them anything... end result they gained nothing and lost everything. What a waste of a potentially good life... The rest of us will enjoy life without them!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Today's Charlie: "Daech reverses unemployment curve".

(Above: COP21: "No need for kamikazes to blow up the climate")

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...