DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Ford, have you actually ever read the "9/11 Report?" They actually revealed classified programs like "Rendition". You really think they were smart and competent enough to stage all of this? Really?
    Nah, Ford has said more than once that he's undecided.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But then you have something like the Pentagon. Now, I kinda doubt the Pentago had cameras pointed at the sky to look for inbound threats. But...you'd think more than one camera picked up more than a frame or two. I know the plane was coming in full tilt boogie and really would only have showed up in a frame or two. But you'd think at least one other camera had a shot of it.

Then again, if another camera had caught any footage of the jet, the theorists would have 37 different reasons and proof of how it was fake.

Fuck it. I picked up more ammo tonite at The Walmart. 250 more rounds of .223 and another hundred 9mm. I'm preppin! Now I just need me some of them Alex Jones super vitamins/pecker pills!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Fuck it. I picked up more ammo tonite at The Walmart. 250 more rounds of .223 and another hundred 9mm. I'm preppin! Now I just need me some of them Alex Jones super vitamins/pecker pills!
    Decent ammo boxes for $5 at WM too! The Harbor Freight ones smell funny...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Ford, have you actually ever read the "9/11 Report?" They actually revealed classified programs like "Rendition". You really think they were smart and competent enough to stage all of this? Really?
    It's possible someone in the US government funnelled money to Al Qaeda and even helped with the planning but I'm not buying the theory that The BCE or some other super secret group could have planned the whole operation. If they were going to blow up the buildings they could have done that without having the planes crash into them first. I have questioned one thing from day one though. After the first plane hit the building why didn't they fill the sky with military aircraft just in case another plane was headed for another target? When did the FAA figure out several large planes full of fuel had been hijacked from the east coast that morning?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Decent ammo boxes for $5 at WM too! The Harbor Freight ones smell funny...
    It's funny you say that. I have several ammo cans, I only use the metal ones. I actually grabbed a couple on Amazon cause I needed two more. And I said what the hell, I'll get two Blackhawk ones. I opened my 9mm can this evening to dump the ammo into it and holy shit did it stink! I think it's the damn rubber seal that smells bad. Whatever it is it stinks like hell.

And for anybody that shoots a lot - Perfecta ammo at Walmart. Buy the shit out of it. It's brass cased, copper jacketed - not copper washed. Made by Fiocchi. And it's cheap as hell. Shoots just fine, no corrosive, clean, and the .223 cases are even brased. 10 bucks for 50 rounds of 9 and 15 for 50 in .223. The only problem is the stores can't place orders to restock it, the rule is left over from the last ammo shortage. So call around and then buy all of it you can.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    It's possible someone in the US government funnelled money to Al Qaeda and even helped with the planning but I'm not buying the theory that The BCE or some other super secret group could have planned the whole operation. If they were going to blow up the buildings they could have done that without having the planes crash into them first. I have questioned one thing from day one though. After the first plane hit the building why didn't they fill the sky with military aircraft just in case another plane was headed for another target? When did the FAA figure out several large planes full of fuel had been hijacked from the east coast that morning?
    Good point. The truth is that the military response was delayed because an exercise was being run the same day, gaming out the exact same scenario but with different buildings. Add to that the fact that no one knew the first hit wasn't some sort of freak accident. There were people who saw the first plane hit who swore it was a small jet. And they were there. The footage showing it was a huge jet didn't get released until the next day. So you had people saying it was a jetliner and some people who said it was a small jet. In other words it was all confusing, nobody was sure what the hell was happening.

And I was watching tv when the second plane hit and I think we all knew it was a terrorist attack then.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

The military jets didn't respond because "coincidentally", the military was doing drills that morning, under the direct supervision of Darth Cheney himself, so when the hijacking reports and the first tower hit happened, there was confusion over whether what they were hearing was "real world" or part of the script for the exercize.

Some kidney patient in a cave on the other side of the planet obviously had no control over that part of the event. And even after the second tower hit, they had another half hour to get some jets in the air, before the Pentagon was hit, and yet there was still no response.

Even those who accept the "19 bozos with razor blades and magic abilities to defy the laws of physics & gravity" story have to admit the lack of air coverage after 9:02 just doesn't make any fucking sense unless somebody deliberately held them back

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Is he selling knock off Cheetos?

Wait, is that a gotdamn Mexican?? See - they don't need no welfare! That sumbitch has enough food to feed 37 Mexicans for a month on that boat!
    That's an Indian person, you racist!

Not one of them First Worlder or whatever the fuck the PC autistics call them nowadays. A proper Indian from India. That weird country where they worship cows & bathe on that brown river due to religious reasons & then everyone breaks out in polio, or some shit. You know, where Freddie Mercury was born!

Really, Donnie. That post of your was one of the most ignorant & insensitive things I ever read. I don't know how you can live with yourself.

9. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (11-19-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Anyone who had the same questions I had about when the FAA figured out 4 planes had been hijacked on 9/11 might want to check this out.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jun...-introflight18

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    That's an Indian person, you racist!

Not one of them First Worlder or whatever the fuck the PC autistics call them nowadays. A proper Indian from India. That weird country where they worship cows & bathe on that brown river due to religious reasons & then everyone breaks out in polio, or some shit. You know, where Freddie Mercury was born!

Really, Donnie. That post of your was one of the most ignorant & insensitive things I ever read. I don't know how you can live with yourself.
    Freddie Mercury wasn't from India. He was born in Arababalabbadabbadoo or some place like that.

And I still think that was a Mexican. He probably jumped the border, built that raft, stole a bunch of black market Cheetos and floated it back down the Rio Del Mar or whatever that river is that goes to Dirtville. That sumbitch took our Cheetos! Derrker derrrrrrr!!!!!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    The military jets didn't respond because "coincidentally", the military was doing drills that morning, under the direct supervision of Darth Cheney himself, so when the hijacking reports and the first tower hit happened, there was confusion over whether what they were hearing was "real world" or part of the script for the exercize.

Some kidney patient in a cave on the other side of the planet obviously had no control over that part of the event. And even after the second tower hit, they had another half hour to get some jets in the air, before the Pentagon was hit, and yet there was still no response.
    Try reading the article I posted before you make up any more facts. The same air traffic controller that was in control of the first plane that hit the building was also in control of the other. He missed a couple transponder changes on the second plane because he was too busy dealing with the first. Military aircraft were in the air but weren't given enough time to get to the first or second planes before they hit the buildings. A C130 was following the third plane when it struck the pentagon. The last plane went down before the military aircraft could find it. Obviouly the FAA wasn't prepared for an attack like this. Hopefully they are now.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

Even those who accept the "19 bozos with razor blades and magic abilities to defy the laws of physics & gravity" story have to admit the lack of air coverage after 9:02 just doesn't make any fucking sense unless somebody deliberately held them back
    Ah, I don't have a problem believing a handful of wacked out Moozlimz wielding box cutters would have much trouble subduing the crew of a jet. You slit one throat in front of the passengers - they'll shut up and wait for their turn to ride the blade OR shut up and hope like hell the plan lands. Then you rush the cockpit, start slitting throats and you're in control. Keep in mind, the cock pit is small, the crew is facing forward, it wouldn't be hard to do. The key here is speed and overwhelming violence - people go in shock plus they're conditioned to believe the plane will land, these idiots will get off and I can go home and get good and drunk.

Fast forward to today and Spooky Mahoof or whatever his name is would get beaten half to death and the passengers would probably take that razor knife and cut pieces off the fucker.

And why can't I carry my guns on the damn plane?? Oh, never mind, I can't drink and carry so I guess that rules that out. Ain't no way in hell I'm flying anywhere without being half juiced. Getting on a run down aluminum death tube. You ever look down the side of a jet when you're boarding? The damn things look rougher than a Greyhound bus in Georgia. And to top it all off, Charlotte is notorious for wind shear and you come in rough and the goddamn wings are flapping like a drunk doing the Chicken Dance at Octoberfest.

I hate flying. I love airports - I just hate getting on the damn planes. Crammed in there with all the common people who refuse to put on decent clothes to fly. People being all loud and shit. The last time I flew into Charlotte I was thinking "If one of them terries pops up in here and kills those four loud mouth guys I might just start clapping."

People are meant to fly in planes that have plenty of room, a never ending supply of scotch - none of this stink eye when you ask for another drink - in real bottles, not those little faggity ones, you should be able to smoke too. And I want a bigger bathroom! How the hell am i supposed to join the mile high club when the bathroom ain't even big enough for me to jerk off in??

14. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (11-18-2015),VAiN (11-18-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Freddie Mercury wasn't from India. He was born in Arababalabbadabbadoo or some place like that.

And I still think that was a Mexican. He probably jumped the border, built that raft, stole a bunch of black market Cheetos and floated it back down the Rio Del Mar or whatever that river is that goes to Dirtville. That sumbitch took our Cheetos! Derrker derrrrrrr!!!!!!
    You are, of course, right about Freddie Mercury & I hang my head in shame. Apparently, he was born in Zanzibar, which up until now I thought was a made up caliphate exclusively for the stories of Sinbad & Popeye the Sailors. You know, where they have them flying carpets & oliphants & people lying down in beds of pointy snakes.

But it turned out to be real. Who would've guessed?

He then MOVED to India, where he caught homosexuality, quite likely by bathing in that filthy brown sludge they call a river.

But that person is an Indian - NOT Injun - and that is a coracle. Not a raft.

And it's Vandy, I tell you. Half of them Brits are Pakis.

16. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (11-19-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Anyone who had the same questions I had about when the FAA figured out 4 planes had been hijacked on 9/11 might want to check this out.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jun...-introflight18
    When there are two possibilities and one is a massive conspiracy where you need to discount thousands of facts and make more jumps of belief than a 1970s Bond movie and the second possibility is huge government departments being slow and incompetent when dealing with something new it's pretty fucking easy to choose the more likely. Even more easy if you have ever spent any time dealing with any huge government department.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is what air travel is supposed to be like. See - smoking and drinking and eating. Class. And the stewardesses were hot and actually women, as they are supposed to be!

19. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

VAiN (11-18-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    When there are two possibilities and one is a massive conspiracy where you need to discount thousands of facts and make more jumps of belief than a 1970s Bond movie and the second possibility is huge government departments being slow and incompetent when dealing with something new it's pretty fucking easy to choose the more likely. Even more easy if you have ever spent any time dealing with any huge government department.

Of course, Holmes himself never existed.

Which brings up a poignant question - if a fictional character "says" something so logic that it MUST be true, is it a lie because the character never existed in the first place, thus automatically rendering all his speech fiction?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ah, I don't have a problem believing a handful of wacked out Moozlimz wielding box cutters would have much trouble subduing the crew of a jet. You slit one throat in front of the passengers - they'll shut up and wait for their turn to ride the blade OR shut up and hope like hell the plan lands. Then you rush the cockpit, start slitting throats and you're in control. Keep in mind, the cock pit is small, the crew is facing forward, it wouldn't be hard to do. The key here is speed and overwhelming violence - people go in shock plus they're conditioned to believe the plane will land, these idiots will get off and I can go home and get good and drunk.

Fast forward to today and Spooky Mahoof or whatever his name is would get beaten half to death and the passengers would probably take that razor knife and cut pieces off the fucker.

And why can't I carry my guns on the damn plane?? Oh, never mind, I can't drink and carry so I guess that rules that out. Ain't no way in hell I'm flying anywhere without being half juiced. Getting on a run down aluminum death tube. You ever look down the side of a jet when you're boarding? The damn things look rougher than a Greyhound bus in Georgia. And to top it all off, Charlotte is notorious for wind shear and you come in rough and the goddamn wings are flapping like a drunk doing the Chicken Dance at Octoberfest.

I hate flying. I love airports - I just hate getting on the damn planes. Crammed in there with all the common people who refuse to put on decent clothes to fly. People being all loud and shit. The last time I flew into Charlotte I was thinking "If one of them terries pops up in here and kills those four loud mouth guys I might just start clapping."

People are meant to fly in planes that have plenty of room, a never ending supply of scotch - none of this stink eye when you ask for another drink - in real bottles, not those little faggity ones, you should be able to smoke too. And I want a bigger bathroom! How the hell am i supposed to join the mile high club when the bathroom ain't even big enough for me to jerk off in??
    The only answer is to try to be asleep or unconscious at all times. I've had my mouse pointer hover over business class so many times but unless you are a multimillionaire or someone else is paying, $500 an hour extra is hard to justify compared to my new tactic which is to check in, buy half a bottle of vodka and a happy meal. Ditch the fries and nibble on the burger, drink half the coke top it up with the vodka and get that into your system before you get on the plane. I can sleep anywhere but if you aren't so lucky throw in some pills too.

Downside is logistics when you land but fortunately I live $25 taxi ride from the airport.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-18-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You are, of course, right about Freddie Mercury & I hang my head in shame. Apparently, he was born in Zanzibar, which up until now I thought was a made up caliphate exclusively for the stories of Sinbad & Popeye the Sailors. You know, where they have them flying carpets & oliphants & people lying down in beds of pointy snakes.

But it turned out to be real. Who would've guessed?

He then MOVED to India, where he caught homosexuality, quite likely by bathing in that filthy brown sludge they call a river.

But that person is an Indian - NOT Injun - and that is a coracle. Not a raft.

And it's Vandy, I tell you. Half of them Brits are Pakis.
    Yes, Freddie caught fag in that boy's school they sent him too. But he is quoted as having said he was thinking about dumping the gay stuff and getting married. Now, don't blame me for it - that's what Freddie is reported to have said.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Get a grip, Freddie was not borderline go either way gay.

He was super dooper fabulous flaming gay.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yes, Freddie caught fag in that boy's school they sent him too. But he is quoted as having said he was thinking about dumping the gay stuff and getting married. Now, don't blame me for it - that's what Freddie is reported to have said.
    Oh, I know that. There's this bird he was really keen on, wrote her lots of songs & even left her his house.

Now, imagine you was a womarn. I'll wait until you finish applying your make up & adjusting your frilly dress. Imagine you was a womarn & you had this faggot who really fancied you. Then you got married & shit, cheated on the guy with a bastard like you lots of time, lived a happy life. But this faggit kept having roses delivered to you & calling you on the phone to tell you how pretty you are, etc.

How creepy is that?

Now, this is my question - in your opinion, do you think she put up with it because Freddie was worth brillions - that's billions of trillions - of dollars, or she also fancied him & was married to the other bloke just because Freddie wouldn't ride her?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Call me old fashioned but I think they were just best friends.

If you are best friends throw in tons of booze, drugs and social convention telling you should and every so often I could see why they would end up in bed together.

This was the 70s and 80s. Elton John is gayer than a basket of tiaras in Richard Simmons sewing room and even he got married in those days...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The only answer is to try to be asleep or unconscious at all times. I've had my mouse pointer hover over business class so many times but unless you are a multimillionaire or someone else is paying, $500 an hour extra is hard to justify compared to my new tactic which is to check in, buy half a bottle of vodka and a happy meal. Ditch the fries and nibble on the burger, drink half the coke top it up with the vodka and get that into your system before you get on the plane. I can sleep anywhere but if you aren't so lucky throw in some pills too.

Downside is logistics when you land but fortunately I live $25 taxi ride from the airport.
    Actually, what we started doing, when we were able, was fly out on Sunday. We'd reserve seats on a 4 pm flight, get there at noon, start drankin beers on the company dollar at one of the overpriced tiny restaurants at the airport, get on the plane, and then we'd have the two chicks flying with us order beers when we ordered ours so we'd have two beers to last from here to Boston. It sucks having to make two Budweisers last from Charlotte to Boston.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Call me old fashioned but I think they were just best friends.

If you are best friends throw in tons of booze, drugs and social convention telling you should and every so often I could see why they would end up in bed together.

This was the 70s and 80s. Elton John is gayer than a basket of tiaras in Richard Simmons sewing room and even he got married in those days...
    Freddie was planning on going straight and getting married. He used his Super Manly Powers to overcome his urges for the Forbidden Love.

You know what pisses me off? Freddie caught the hiv and died and we'll be stuck with Charlie Sheen until the end of time. Him and that jackoff Magic Johnson.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Freddie was planning on going straight and getting married. He used his Super Manly Powers to overcome his urges for the Forbidden Love.

You know what pisses me off? Freddie caught the hiv and died and we'll be stuck with Charlie Sheen until the end of time. Him and that jackoff Magic Johnson.
    I like Charlie Sheen!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I like Charlie Sheen!
    I loved the Masheen up until he got halfway cleaned up. He should keep doing drugs and then do his podcast every damn day. No more of this trying to come across as normal. Unleash the Tiger Blood!!!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2017 @ 01:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Funny ( or should I say NOT funny ) how EVERY administration , regardless of who it was or when they were in charge , has a long laundry list of debacles and failures .
    If memory serves , the first and conveniently forgotten attack on the World Trade Center was during the Clinton Administration . And , NO , I wasn't a Bush supporter . They have ALL failed miserably .

Thread Information