• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju

Greg Bissonnette and John5
    This might have been a great show - Dave was drankin before it started and that's always a plus.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Steve Vai and Billy Sheehan are playing a benefit in LA on the 12th of December.

Gregg B has just finished his tour with Ringo Starr so I guess they have a window of a few weeks to try somewhere else. There is a difference though between getting up and doing half a dozen songs at a jam night and actually puttin a show on somewhere.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

There are other venues in the L A area that could hold a shitload more people than that one. I haven't heard of anything going on in the L A Sports arena in decades.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Steve Vai and Billy Sheehan are playing a benefit in LA on the 12th of December.

Gregg B has just finished his tour with Ringo Starr so I guess they have a window of a few weeks to try somewhere else. There is a difference though between getting up and doing half a dozen songs at a jam night and actually puttin a show on somewhere.
          That's true. But it wouldn't take those guys long to knock the rust off those songs. And in say a 3000 seater they really wouldn't have to put on a show - just get up there and play: those guys are all natural showmen when they play anyway. And Dave - hell he can put on a show in a room the size of your average McDonalds bathroom.

It appears the band was stoked about the show and apparently all for trying again. The question is will Dave seize the opportunity and put in the practice before the show. I'd like to think he would after seeing last night's crowd. But then again...

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So much for not allowing aliases...and nice job hiding behind one, you big pussy.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Ric Flair
              Groupie
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
              So much for not allowing aliases...and nice job hiding behind one, you big pussy.
              FORD has two aliases, you FAT worthless non donating faggot.

Go back to your defunct site ddlr.com where you used to talk shit about this place 24/7.

You must weigh like 500 pounds by now huh tubby? Bald , fat , wasting what little of your pathetic existence posting at a site that only 50 people are active.

Here's your ribbon for World's greatest super mod, faggot!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
              THE FOUR HORSEMEN!

Eat Us And Smile, Nature Boy Style!

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOLz and ROFLz about defunct sites and sites with less than 50 viewers.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Ric Flair
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2007

Why don't you donate 5 bucks you cheap fuck instead of spending it on a big mac, fatso?
                  THE FOUR HORSEMEN!

Eat Us And Smile, Nature Boy Style!

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

back on track, from Sheehan's Twitter

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Holy hell, if they put that kind of spirit on stage it might just melt the damn speakers.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

SO close and yet... they were literally onstage already, FFS!! Vai offered to pay the LA County fine, which wouldn't have been cheap. I mean come on.... just sad.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Seriously, show me one picture from the last 8 years of Dave with the Van Faggot Triplets, or whatever stupid name they call themselves, that looks like that. There ain't one. Damn I hope they do a show. And I hope They don't do ONE Van Halen song.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I wonder if Ed would have the lawyers tell them they couldn't do VH songs, like Sam claims they did to him.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I wonder if Ed would have the lawyers tell them they couldn't do VH songs, like Sam claims they did to him.
                              Oh i'd bet money Ed would have a team of lawyers on the phone if Dave played any VH. Which is fine with me, I wanna hear the solo stuff again!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I remember an article on Vai in Musician magazine, after he left Dave and just before Passion and Warfare. The writer did a paragraph on the EEAS tour, and said "where Vai played Eruption with his teeth." And yeah, back then it was cool, the show had to be bigger than anything VH had done, but now it's not needed.

Comment

Working...