• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Here's another way of looking at it.

What percentage of innocent US citizens are you ok with your government killing.

1 in 10?
    1 in 50?
    1 in 100?

Which?
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything? When did I say I was good with my government killing anybody? I said not letting non Christians into our country (even though we're not doing that anyway) isn't as bad as chopping their heads off. Hell I'm not even totally opposed to letting some of these refugees in here as long as we keep them somewhere we can keep a good eye on them until we're pretty sure they're not terrorists in refugee's clothing.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      You are more than old enough to know that by his second term Reagan was the laughing stock of the world, a running joke.
      I don't give a flying fuck what the rest of the world thought of Reagan. I think we were the laughing stock of the world when Mr Peanut let a bunch of crazed camel jockies hold 52 Americans for 444 days without at least threatening to wipe them off the face of the earth one fucking time. Considering he was the one that pissed them off by letting the Shah come here in the first place. I don't care how many times some liberal nutcase tries to convince me they let the hostages go as soon as Reagan took office because of some deal the made I think they released them when Reagan took office because they KNEW he would personally rip the Ayatolla's head off and shit down his neck if they didn't.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Thought you tried to do something about it "operation eagle claw" I think you over estimate the capability of your military at the time.

Reagan had the same jack asses in charge of troops as Carter when they were released.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I don't give a flying fuck what the rest of the world thought of Reagan. I think we were the laughing stock of the world when Mr Peanut let a bunch of crazed camel jockies hold 52 Americans for 444 days without at least threatening to wipe them off the face of the earth one fucking time. Considering he was the one that pissed them off by letting the Shah come here in the first place. I don't care how many times some liberal nutcase tries to convince me they let the hostages go as soon as Reagan took office because of some deal the made I think they released them when Reagan took office because they KNEW he would personally rip the Ayatolla's head off and shit down his neck if they didn't.
          An elderly B list actor? Calm down.

What Reagan did was to start giving lots of help, weapons and intelligence to a guy called Saddam Hussein...within a year starting a 7 year war killing a million people and all the wars that came afterwards.

Comment

Working...