Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The only thing that could happen that could turn me into a terrorist would be someone killing my kids.

Bombing kills a lot of kids whether it's some cunt in a suicide vest in a public place or a drone firing missiles at a wedding.
    Well, we could just let the Sunnis and Shia have at it. Of course they'd kill just about everybody in the region. That's really the only option if we pull completely out of the region. I don't think anybody has the stomach for that either.

And yeah, it sucks when civilians get killed. Guess what? It's not called war for no reason. I have a buddy with a permanent limp and more metal in his legs than the Terminator. He's one of the few actually cool Hippies. And even he understands that either we pull out and let the entire region go up in flames or we do something. And yes before somebody comes along and says "Well then you go" - fine by me. I can shoot, move and communicate. I ain't no special ops tactical ninja and never will be. But I'd go. Fuck it, it would be better than sitting behind a computer every day.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    This is an enemy that often hides in plain sight. The simplicity of their plans, and the fact they are not afraid to die makes this the biggest challenge this country has ever faced. This is only gonna get worse....
    And what better way to infiltrate your enemies territory is there than pretending to be a victim of their enemies barbarious actions? All they gotta do is play the greatful victim for a few years and they're here free to roam wherever they want to and do whatever they want to.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

People with long memory's (or well versed in history) will note that after pearl harbor they interned Japanese Americans in government camps for that very reason. While times have changed the treat has not.

4. Thanked Igosplut for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    And what better way to infiltrate your enemies territory is there than pretending to be a victim of their enemies barbarious actions? All they gotta do is play the greatful victim for a few years and they're here free to roam wherever they want to and do whatever they want to.
    How about not going through a 2 year screening process, getting on a plane on a standard visa and killing all the fraidy cats?

There are millions of muslims in the USA already. If they were terrorists you would all be dead already and wouldn't have to be so cowardly. If Fox News told you that there was a monster in your closet would you run screaming into the street?

Jeez...

6. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    People with long memory's (or well versed in history) will note that after pearl harbor they interned Japanese Americans in government camps for that very reason. While times have changed the threat has not.
    And who was in the White House at the time? A liberal democrat FDR. If he was still president and recommended interning Muslims do you think these clowns would be calling him a xenophobe or a bed wetting pussy? Probably.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How about not going through a 2 year screening process, getting on a plane on a standard visa and killing all the fraidy cats?

There are millions of muslims in the USA already. If they were terrorists you would all be dead already and wouldn't have to be so cowardly. If Fox News told you that there was a monster in your closet would you run screaming into the street?

Jeez...
    Yep, That horse is already out of the barn. While there's no good reason to let more in, there are more than enough if they chose to go that route. There is many other ways to strike than planes and things already done.... They are smarter than that.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jeez...
    Just because it's easier to jump on a plane yada yada yada doesn't mean they wouldn't try sneaking pretending to be refugees and hide in plain site like Igo said. I don't think behind cautious is cowardly. Are you saying the liberal democrat God FDR was cowardly for interning Japanese in WWII because he was cautious? As far as Fox news goes I don't watch it. I rarely watch anything but reruns of old shows and The Walking Dead on TV.
    If there was a monster in my closet I'd shoot it with the loaded handgun I have sitting behind my keyboard.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If there was a monster in my closet I'd shoot it with the loaded handgun I have sitting behind my keyboard.

Hope it's not your girlfriend coming back from the bathroom....

11. Thanked Igosplut for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How is it that people who don't trust our government to tell the truth about anything are so willing to take their word any refugees allowed into this country will be proplerly screened so there's no way any "Islamic Jihadists" will sneak in amongst them?

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The extremist will get into this country without any help, or being a refugee. Not that I'm in favor of letting everybody in, but these people have planned way beyond that.

14. 2 users say thank you to Igosplut for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015),cadaverdog (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jeez...
    First off, not all of us blindly follow whomever is screaming the loudest on TV. Second, we ain't all pussies. Don't equate a willingness to subject oneself to FBI screening, fingerprinting, background checks, and proper training to carry a gun with being a fraidy cat.

That said, have you not ever asked yourself why all those fighting aged men are fleeing their countries? I'm not suggesting they're all terrorists. But if somebody started beheading your people and shooting up your country and subjecting your people to Sharia law, wouldn't you want to stay and fight? I believe most Muslims are not Moozlimz. But where's the line of displaced young men ready to kick some jihadi ass for the atrocities ISIS has thrust upon them?

I think a lot of the anti refyougee sentiment has to do with the fact that the US already has 13 million plus illegals in this country, many of whom are great people and many who are sucking the Welfare Cock. How many illegals does Canada Land have? Estimates are around 200,000. So absorbing another 10 or 50 thou ain't that hard.

The bottom line is this: Turn the men back around and let them fight for their homelands. Otherwise we're gonna redistribute the entire population of the Middle East to the rest of the world. And for what? So the guys with the biggest sticks can run wild? And of one's position on the issue is that we - we as in the West - take them all in, who's gonna pay for them? Do you remember how pissed off the Cubans were that got dumped in Miami by Castro? You take entire country's full of people and relocate them to areas where they have NO jobs, NO money, NO possessions, and NO hope of having those things and how long until they turn on their host countries? Call me a pussy if you will. But I know human nature and gratitude wears off real fucking fast when you're a second class citizen in a strange land. And the only way to avert that is to give em all Cadillacs and a briefcase full of money. And they will STILL be resentful that they can't live the way they did in their backwards assed homeland. Doubt it? Just wait and see.

Most of the people fleeing that shit hole are just what they seem, just like Dog said. But they will not integrate into whatever society they wind up in. That's been proven in the UK and everywhere else they settle.

And again, most Muslims are not terrorists. I have a friend who is a Saudi. He was called home a few months ago and was pissed about it. He lives in Aramco, so you should be able to figure out what line of work he's in. He loves drankin cheap American beers and hot chicks. He's the antithesis of strict adherence to any dogma. And you know what he said to me once? He said "We did this to ourselves". He despises the religious paralysis that grips his country. And he and I can argue religion all damn day long and we laugh and drink a beer and that's that. He is a Muslim, and I respect his beliefs and he respects mine. And he is the epitome of a modern Muslim. But he understands that a shit ton of his fellow countrymen simply don't get it. Unfortunately he's still stuck with the family ties to the region and when I talked to him last week he was ready to "come home" as he put it.

It's a complicated situation.

16. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

cadaverdog (11-27-2015),VAiN (11-26-2015)

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language. Not to mention they'll be on a govt ride forever. Why not have countries in the Middle East help out? I don't get it. I also don't get that BS about 18-24 months of vetting. Anyone really believe our govt is looking in to background for 2 years per head?

18. Thanked VAiN for this KICKASS post:

cadaverdog (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language. Not to mention they'll be on a govt ride forever. Why not have countries in the Middle East help out? I don't get it. I also don't get that BS about 18-24 months of vetting. Anyone really believe our govt is looking in to background for 2 years per head?
    Congratulations - you're a bigoted racist! Just because you recognize the fact that when you take a displaced people who don't speak the language and have no hope of bettering themselves and who expect their host country to foot their bill entirely and then get all upset because people don't carve out a life for them...well, that's never happened in the history of history before.

20. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

cadaverdog (11-27-2015),VAiN (11-27-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Are you saying the liberal democrat God FDR was cowardly for interning Japanese in WWII because he was cautious?
    It was an appalling decision. Read up on it...

22. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015),jhale667 (11-27-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I have a friend who is a Saudi. He was called home a few months ago and was pissed about it. He lives in Aramco, so you should be able to figure out what line of work he's in. He loves drankin cheap American beers and hot chicks. He's the antithesis of strict adherence to any dogma. And you know what he said to me once? He said "We did this to ourselves".
    I agree with him.

The US, the Israelis and the British and various other people have fucked the situation up but at it's core is Saudi Arabia. They invented this crazy version of Islam, they exported it to try and stop it attacking their fucked up feudal regime and they fund it all using the money our governments send them for oil.

24. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language.
    That could possibly make some sort of sense if you weren't American...

26. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That could possibly make some sort of sense if you weren't American...
    Sesh, how happy would you be if I took you in and expected you to learn English and learn our customs? We already know you can barely speak English. And if you had no marketable skills...well, you wouldn't do so well.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It was an appalling decision. Read up on it...
    If I was sure this screening process these refugees supposedly went through was so thorough there's no way a "jihadist" would make it through that would be one thing but I don't. And just because it's easier to come here with just a visa that doesn't mean no one will use other methods to come here with intention to do us harm.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

You mean like pretty much how every immigrant came here?

And yes, they do take two years. No, they don't get a free ride. CNN interviewed one Syrian refugee working at Wal-Mart...

30. 2 users say thank you to Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Like I sad. Who appointed you judge and jury of who or who isn't a bigot? I do believe a xenophobe is a type of bigot. I didn't say they were gonna steal our jobs (I accused wetbacks of that though), blow up our homes or change our laws. I haven't accused the refugees themselves of anything. I'd just like to make sure all of them are refugees before I let them walk around freely among us. I'm entitled to my own opinion whether you like it or not. Judge that.
    Your reading comprehension skills seriously need some fine tuning there bud.
    Last edited by Angel; 11-27-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    I agree with him.

The US, the Israelis and the British and various other people have fucked the situation up but at it's core is Saudi Arabia. They invented this crazy version of Islam, they exported it to try and stop it attacking their fucked up feudal regime and they fund it all using the money our governments send them for oil.
    That's clearly a perspective that I find amazing how many overlook the core role of the Saudi's in all this turmoil...

It's almost like the the Saudis are some sort of dark matter or black-hole in the center of the Middle East that can't be seen within the visual spectrum but are clearly a powerful force influencing chaos in the region. But rather than attracting things as in nature they are repelling. One would only look to where refugees are moving away from to understand the dark forces in play... Why are millions fleeing to the Evil West™ rather than areas within the Middle East that don't appear to be at war..?

33. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (11-27-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is why I much prefer our multiculturalism over the US melting pot. Our diversity is part of our value system.

I can't speak to US support for refugees, but up here they start out in debt, have to start paying it back almost immediately, and the majority are either family sponsored or privately sponsored. That's why most refugees in Canada work 2 or 3 jobs once they have learned one of our official languages.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Why are millions fleeing to the Evil West™ rather than areas within the Middle East that don't appear to be at war..?
    Because those countries have taken in MILLIONS and have no room left:

36. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I still don't get it. These people ain't fleeing their homes because an earthquake or a comet or volcanoes have made their countries uninhabitable. Are we - we as in the whole damn world - just gonna write off the region and say "Oh well, nobody can live there so we'll relocate entire countries' populations to other countries".

Hello - why don't we turn these men around and have them fight for their homes??? That's kinda how these things work: Bad guys come riding in and blow shit up real good, the people who live there fight back. It worked pretty damn good for the Afghans. Since when did population relocation become the only option?

Nobody seems to be considering the fact that moving all these people around the world is gonna create a shit ton of disaffected "refugees" living in strange countries with strange customs and strange languages. But ok, since that seems to be the answer the world is down with then fine by me.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Like you already said Donnie, you're wasting your time explaining why you don't think letting these people in is a good idea. Only liberals and foreigners are allowed to have opinions on subjects like this because they're experts on everything. Anyone who thinks this screening process is gonna guarantee no "jihadists" are gonna come her pretending to be refugees is a total moron. Just because there are easier ways to come here doesn't guarantee anything. As IGO said these people like to hide in plain sight. What better way to hide is there than hiding amongst your victims while pretending to be one?

39. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (11-27-2015)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Man I didn't mean to thank you but what the fuck bud , have a great weekend

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Man I didn't mean to thank you but what the fuck bud , have a great weekend
    Just wait til they allow Sharia law in Newcastle

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just wait til they allow Sharia law in Newcastle
    Buddy they speak better English than Geordies. What drinking hours do these sharialaw blokes have ?? Can I go out early on a Sunday ??

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Buddy they speak better English than Geordies. What drinking hours do these sharialaw blokes have ?? Can I go out early on a Sunday ??
    I think the drinking hours are from the time you take your first sip of a broonie until they chop your head off, lol. No shit, Sharia law is so damn scary most Muslims run the other way when they even hear the word.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't mind mate they can all live over here , I live near the coast plenty of sand for them to play in

45. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't mind mate they can all live over here , I live near the coast plenty of sand for them to play in
    You are a racist xylophone!!!

47. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (11-27-2015)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

does a xanadophone have an "11" on it?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You are a racist xylophone!!!
    Hahaha

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    does a xanadophone have an "11" on it?
    I don't know. But xanadophone reminds me of Xanadu

I would fuck her until I literally dropped dead. Goddamn, my big toe just shot up in my boot!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

I would fuck her until I literally dropped dead. Goddamn, my big toe just shot up in my boot!
    that was the gist of it

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's what a refusey looks like ..... Bring them on

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's what a refusey looks like ..... Bring them on
    No shit! Can you imagine fucking that? I'd let that chick give me AIDS.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

Fucking Christ Donnie, if you're gonna turn this into an Olivia discussion at least post the midnight special magic performance!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No shit! Can you imagine fucking that? I'd let that chick give me AIDS.
    Can you get it twice

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can you get it twice
    Somehow I managed to never contract any STD. Which is actually kinda surprising cause there's always at least one chick that makes you have "the conversation" with yourself. You know what I'm talking about. You and the chick are both half lit, you go to take a piss and you're looking in the mirror afterwards saying "you know this chick is gonna give you something" and then you spend the rest of the weekend fuckin her like a prom date.

57. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (11-27-2015)

Thread Information