Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Thank you for stepping in jhale. Xenophobia is everywhere these days...unfortunately.

You and I have had our differences, but you know I've never been down with bigotry in any form.

OK, except Hagar fans... fuck them.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-26-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    We both now that was directed at fabric. Try again, sweetie.
    I have no fucking idea what the hell you are trying to say there. Sorry, I don't speak drunk...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    You and I have had our differences, but you know I've never been down with bigotry in any form.

OK, except Hagar fans... fuck them.

That's not bigotry, that's intelligence.

5. 2 users say thank you to Angel for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (11-26-2015),jhale667 (11-26-2015)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I think this is more about ratings than anything else.

People running around Paris shooting people, the crying relatives, saying it could/will happen here, video footage of blood it's all there.

The Russian plane is just another plane crash/explosion with no TV footage to show.
    The terrorist bombing angle of the story was slowed and muddled from the start. I think most knew it was a bombing but they kept with the mechanical failure narrative for a long while effectively controlling and managing the story and reducing its impact...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    Thank you for stepping in jhale. Xenophobia is everywhere these days...unfortunately.
    Another oppressed group in our society... Xenophobic Lives Matter!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    Go ahead angel! You love those Syrians so much why not let them live with you! Let them sponge off your government before they bomb your home.
    10,000 will be here by the end of the year and another 15,000 by the end of February. Very few are government sponsored. They are sponsored by family members that are already here, private sponsors (one couple cancelled their wedding reception and are using the money to sponsor a family instead), and a few are government sponsored...meaning they get a $10,000 LOAN which they have to start paying back 3 months after arrival, and they also have to pay back their transportation costs.

We are bringing the most vulnerable...women, children, families and members of the LGBT community.

This is Canada, WARF...we're not afraid of the bogeyman...

9. 2 users say thank you to Angel for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (11-26-2015),jhale667 (11-26-2015)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Another oppressed group in our society... Xenophobic Lives Matter!!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    The terrorist bombing angle of the story was slowed and muddled from the start. I think most knew it was a bombing but they kept with the mechanical failure narrative for a long while effectively controlling and managing the story and reducing its impact...
    You wanna talk managaing a story for ratings? Did you hear about Hannity reading the Pew Poll that clearly indicates the majority of the muslim world can't fucking stand ISIS - backwards, to intentionally (as there's been no retraction) imply the opposite?

Yep, reversed the "unfavorable" and "favorable" stats - which could be chalked up to color-blindness - HAD THERE BEEN A RETRACTION. There's been none. That's the actual graphic they used too, clearly says "overwhemingly negative" - but ask yourself, how much do you trust the reading comprehension of the average FAUX viewer? Of course, worthless bigots watching FAUX news will eat that misread shit up, and will never bother to fact-check it...because it's what they WANT to hear. Got into it with a friend's friend on FB who posted in response to a post of mine "All muslims are terrorists!" M'kay, then my friends of over ten years are just REALLY lazy ones, then... idiot. I TRIED to calmly explain to her that Daesh/ISIS has killed tens of thousands of people for being the wrong kind of muslim according to them, that they despise "grey areas" where everyday muslims FIT IN - and want to destroy them. Their goal is for any muslim that doesn't agree with them to be SO marginalized by the rest of the world that they have NO CHOICE but to turn to them, and every bigot chest thumping 'MERICA fuck-the-refugees/ anti-muslim post HELPS THEM. So, to reiterate - if you're posting bigoted, xenophobic anti-islam shit you're the opposite of patriotic, you're in fact HELPING THE ENEMY.

"I'll wear that like a badge of honor" the bitch replies. Honored - to be HELPING ISIS. Riiiiiight. OH, and the (now former) friend who's page she posted that on? Didn't call on her for that, capped on ME for calling her a "xenophobic twunt". Cuz, y'know... "name-calling", so much higher on the priority list than hate speech. Oh and made a Carson-esque "refugees = animals" reference. Then they mention said biznatch - is a FACEBOOK ADMIN. So I immediately inquire "How the fuck do you not know that could be reported as hate speech, then?" As it happens, the dude's logo was coincidentally in the profile pic of most of my social media pages, so I quickly 'shopped it out, replaced it on all my pages, told him as someone who's OK with hate speech he'd never get free advertising from me again; not accidentally in a pic in a Duncan blog, nor even to my measley 1600 Twitter followers. Because fuck bigots. Suddenly, thread deleted.

I mean, just as an example (not a brag!!) ChuckD retweeted me to half a million people the other day - you think I'm leaving some anti-islamic bigot's logo on my shit? Not happening.
    But it's amazing as an atheist to watch how comfortable so-called christians are with renouncing 1.7 billion people for basically liking Strawberry Kool-Aid instead of Grape or some shit. And, because Jesus - they're totally OK with going full Nazi on another religious group. False certitude at its finest. And they're completely oblivious to HOW hateful they are, they (wrongly) feel justified in it, which makes them JUST as mental as any jihadist. It's insane.

Similarly regarding the conservative fact-free bubble - I had a friend who just retired from the USAF bitching the other day about "Obama fucked us pulling us out of Iraq" - you mean, the withdrawal timetable BUSH negotiated that had he broken would have created an international incident - that cons ALSO would have bitched about? Seriously? How does someone that was IN the service not bother to understand the directives they operate under, and who's making what decision?!? Mind-boggling stupidity.

12. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-26-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Um, I saw 3/4 of the US in a summer touring with QR.
    3/4 of the U S or one or two cities in each state you went to or went through?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jhale...I'm starting to like you again, lmao. I had people block me for calling them xenophobic. Said I was being verbally abusive. Stupidity is right...

15. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (11-26-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians? Wasn't the "mastermind" of the attacks in Paris a Muslim? Don't some Muslims chant death to Israel, death to the U S on a regular basis? I'm sure the majority of the refugees coming from Syria are just what they claim to be but no one can guarantee some of them are not Muslim extremists who just haven't been identified as such yet. I'm not opposed to letting some of them come here but they should be kept somewhere someone can keep an eye on them until they have been positively identified to be who and what they say they are.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jhale...I'm starting to like you again, lmao. I had people block me for calling them xenophobic. Said I was being verbally abusive. Stupidity is right...
    You call them bigots and they block you so you call them idiots. Who the fuck appointed you as judge and jury of who is or who isn't a bigot? These people are just using their right to free speach to inform you they think you're an asshole.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Fickle women ;-)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians? Wasn't the "mastermind" of the attacks in Paris a Muslim? Don't some Muslims chant death to Israel, death to the U S on a regular basis? I'm sure the majority of the refugees coming from Syria are just what they claim to be but no one can guarantee some of them are not Muslim extremists who just haven't been identified as such yet. I'm not opposed to letting some of them come here but they should be kept somewhere someone can keep an eye on them until they have been positively identified to be who and what they say they are.
    You're wasting your breath. Or fingertips, lol

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

Donnie we can protect everyone here! We're the only members of this ARMY with guns. Lol

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Or the only two stupid enough to admit it.

You're worried about Obama taking your guns, why not just give him the combo to your safe, too?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Or the only two stupid enough to admit it.

You're worried about Obama taking your guns, why not just give him the combo to your safe, too?
    I got a flame thrower too - let's see Ubama come get it!!

And when it come confiscatin time mine will be buried in Ford's back yard, lol

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You call them bigots and they block you so you call them idiots. Who the fuck appointed you as judge and jury of who is or who isn't a bigot? These people are just using their right to free speach to inform you they think you're an asshole.
    Canadian freedom of speech is vastly different than US dog. Hate speech is a crime. I call a spade a spade, not a fucking shovel. And again, you read words that aren't there. I said people, I didn't say idiots...

And yes, stupidity is the correct word. If you say "I am afraid these newcomers are going to steal our jobs then blowup our homes and change all our laws", you are the very definition of a xenophobe.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Wow flamethrowers and xenophobes its like fucking aliens now

25. 2 users say thank you to vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-26-2015),Anonymous (11-26-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Wow flamethrowers and xenophobes its like fucking aliens now
    1600 bucks, completely legal. America - fuck yeah!!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And yes, stupidity is the correct word. If you say "I am afraid these newcomers are going to steal our jobs then blowup our homes and change all our laws", you are the very definition of a xenophobe.
    Like I sad. Who appointed you judge and jury of who or who isn't a bigot? I do believe a xenophobe is a type of bigot. I didn't say they were gonna steal our jobs (I accused wetbacks of that though), blow up our homes or change our laws. I haven't accused the refugees themselves of anything. I'd just like to make sure all of them are refugees before I let them walk around freely among us. I'm entitled to my own opinion whether you like it or not. Judge that.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    1600 bucks, completely legal. America - fuck yeah!!!

Interestingly, there are no specific laws Federally, and various regulations by states. There is a reason why the Army and Marines quit them after Korea though...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Well, duh. That's the whole point

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Interestingly, there are no specific laws Federally, and various regulations by states. There is a reason why the Army and Marines quit them after Korea though...
    ISIS likes setting Muslims and Christians on fire - might be time to give em a taste of their own medicine. You can't reason with the Talicong - you gots to fireboard them mamajammas!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ISIS likes setting Muslims and Christians on fire - might be time to give em a taste of their own medicine. You can't reason with the Talicong - you gots to fireboard them mamajammas!!
    There's plenty of ISIS dickholes that have been burned alive. The U.S. uses thermometric weapons and white phosphorus is nasty shit as well...

33. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You answered your own question by claiming it's the ENTIRE GROUP, and not distiguishing muslims from jihadists. To conflate the two is ignorant bigotry. To fear 1.7 billion people for the actions of 30,000 assholes - is xenophobia. You're soaking in it. You and anyone else posting shit like that.

So then - by your same logic all christians should have been judged by and monitored in the US for at minimum over a decade already because of Tim McVeigh, or the dude that murdered Dr. Tiller after being incited by fellow christian Bill O'Reilly, or at LEAST more recently for Dylan Roof - all nutbag christians who jumped at the opportunity to commit a heinous act (including merely inciting violence)... Don't "some christians" blow up abortion clinics, or recently have tried to use their state office to persecute others & violate people's civil rights? Are Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz NOT Dominonist fucktards bent on installing a christian theocracy/American Taliban if elected? Seriously, how are you gonna argue that's any different, because Jesus? No.

35. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Again, false certitude. Posting hateful, bigoted xenophobia is FINE with them ("they're all savages/going to hell anyway")... calling them out on said xenophobia, and (correctly) asserting it's a symptom of intellectual laziness? Oh, that crossed the line!

37. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And the bigoted stupidity of Jeb & Ted Cruz to suggest that we should only let "christian" refugees in... first of all, fuck you. Second of all, what jihadist smart enough to get through the 18 to 24 month screening process pretending to be a refugee isn't ALSO smart enought to pretend to be a christian...! Duh! The stupid, it burns.

But don't remind them they're idiots.

39. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And the bigoted stupidity of Jeb & Ted Cruz to suggest that we should only let "christian" refugees in... first of all, fuck you. Second of all, what jihadist smart enough to get through the 18 to 24 month screening process pretending to be a refugee isn't ALSO smart enought to pretend to be a christian...! Duh! The stupid, it burns.

But don't remind them they're idiots.

Goddamn there's more flannel there than at a Pearl Jam show. That picture must be from a Hippie convention.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You answered your own question by claiming it's the ENTIRE GROUP, and not distiguishing muslims from jihadists. To conflate the two is ignorant bigotry. To fear 1.7 billion people for the actions of 30,000 assholes - is xenophobia. You're soaking in it. You and anyone else posting shit like that.
    Reread the fucking post and show me where I accused "the entire group" of anything.

"Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians? Wasn't the "mastermind" of the attacks in Paris a Muslim? Don't some Muslims chant death to Israel, death to the U S on a regular basis? I'm sure the majority of the refugees coming from Syria are just what they claim to be but no one can guarantee some of them are not Muslim extremists who just haven't been identified as such yet. I'm not opposed to letting some of them come here but they should be kept somewhere someone can keep an eye on them until they have been positively identified to be who and what they say they are."
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-26-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Reread the fucking post and show me where I accused "the entire group" of anything.

"Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians? Wasn't the "mastermind" of the attacks in Paris a Muslim? Don't some Muslims chant death to Israel, death to the U S on a regular basis? I'm sure the majority of the refugees coming from Syria are just what they claim to be but no one can guarantee some of them are not Muslim extremists who just haven't been identified as such yet. I'm not opposed to letting some of them come here but they should be kept somewhere someone can keep an eye on them until they have been positively identified to be who and what they say they are."

Not trying to start an argument, stating a fact. Re-read your own post. Where did you make any distinction? You didn't. And since when has any group of incoming refugees been monitored (over and above the standard again 18-24 month vetting period) because of their religion?

Here's a bigger question - why the fuck would a jihadist BOTHER posing as a refugee and suffer through being a "sleeper" for 18 to 24 month before they ever were cleared, THEN have to continue the sleeper act for months more while trying to get organized to act - when they could far more easily fake a work or student visa and waltz right in? As far as theories go, it's a pretty weak one. But FAUXbots eat it up w/o question. If fact are offended when the stupidity of it is pointed out, as we see here.

No one thinks security should be relaxed - that's a given. But given that, it's nearly impossible to argue that anyone fearing accepting an influx or majority women, children and the eldery isn't - a bigot, and/or a bed-wetting pussy... just sayin'.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re-read your own post. Where did you make any distinction? You didn't. And since when has any group of incoming refugees been monitored (over and above the standard again 18-24 month vetting period) because of their religion?

"Why is it bigotry to mistrust a group of people whose members jump at every opportunity to claim responsibility of henious acts committed against innocent civililians?
    Do some Muslims do this? Fuck yes they do. It says members It doesn't say all or some but you choose to interpret it as all. Why? Because it fits your agenda better.

Not trying to start an argument, stating a fact. (your words)
    "No one thinks security should be relaxed - that's a given. But given that, it's nearly impossible to argue that anyone fearing accepting an influx or majority women, children and the eldery isn't - a bigot, and/or a bed-wetting pussy... just sayin'."
    Not trying to start an argument, stating a fact. (my words)
    You're a lying sack of shit.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You're a lying sack of shit.

No, you just have shitty debate skills and get butthurt easily. You just confirmed again -you made no distinction.
    Look, it's really simple: your post's phraseology "A group of people whose members" thrown out in a cavalier manner w/o said distinction/clarification of "some" or "certain" - implies all. Whether you meant to or not, it's what you did. See how that works?

Clarity is important, especially when you're discussing xenophobia.

45. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This is an enemy that often hides in plain sight. The simplicity of their plans, and the fact they are not afraid to die makes this the biggest challenge this country has ever faced. This is only gonna get worse....

47. Thanked Igosplut for this KICKASS post:

cadaverdog (11-27-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    This is an enemy that often hides in plain sight. The simplicity of their plans, and the fact they are not afraid to die makes this the biggest challenge this country has ever faced. This is only gonna get worse....
    Nah man, they just wanna give us a big ol' hug

49. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

cadaverdog (11-27-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

:
    No, you just have shitty debate skills and get butthurt easily.
    Great debating skills. If you don't agree with me and my bullshit you're a bed wetting pussy. You deserve some kind of debating award for your superior debating skills. Here it is.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nah man, they just wanna give us a big ol' hug
    A friend of mine that was in Nam once told me "It's OK to shoot people, as long as the right one's get shot"......

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

The only thing that could happen that could turn me into a terrorist would be someone killing my kids.

Bombing kills a lot of kids whether it's some cunt in a suicide vest in a public place or a drone firing missiles at a wedding.

53. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015)

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The only thing that could happen that could turn me into a terrorist would be someone killing my kids.

Bombing kills a lot of kids whether it's some cunt in a suicide vest in a public place or a drone firing missiles at a wedding.
    Revenge is not being a terrorist.....It's being human.

55. 2 users say thank you to Igosplut for this KICKASS post:

Angel (11-27-2015),cadaverdog (11-27-2015)

Thread Information