Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo

This sneak in among the refugees fear mongering is total bullshit. It's just taking away focus from getting down to serious business.
    Can you personally guarantee no terrorists will come here among these refugees?
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      What the fuck does that supposed to mean? We're Americans, not the Borg. We don't all think alike.
      Most American have never been anywhere in the world? Horseshit. Americans travel. We just don't travel to boring ass places where everyone's got a stick up their ass like England. As far as shite beer that's a matter of opinion.
      One of your presidents hadn't even been abroad til he was president, but thanks for proving my point as always
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

And that's not a stick up my ass that's it's holster, I've got a conceal and carry thingy like donnie

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Hey buddy, here we have a photo of the Queen of Canada herself, Angel, touring the Canadian countryside in her Queefmobile. That's right friend, this Canadian auto is environmentally friendly and runs entirely on queefs.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF

Do not look at her!! She's using the Talicong mind trick!!

"These are not the Moozlimz you're looking for...."
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Hey buddy, here we have a photo of the Queen of Canada herself, Angel, touring the Canadian countryside in her Queefmobile. That's right friend, this Canadian auto is environmentally friendly and runs entirely on queefs.

Ummm....you do know that Canada has a Queen already, don't you? You may have heard of her....her name is Elizabeth and she lives in this little shack in London known as Buckingham Palace...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                One of your presidents hadn't even been abroad til he was president, but thanks for proving my point as always
                Our PM is in London right now getting reacquainted with our Queen. I really wish he would do a pirouette behind her like his dad did in the 70's.

Of course, every female in the Commonwealth wants to move to Canada now. Justin is soooo damn hot!!!
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  And that's not a stick up my ass that's it's holster, I've got a conceal and carry thingy like donnie
                  you should getta shoulder holster
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

For the record...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Seen him do his dad dance on stage .... So my dancing could come back in fashion

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                        For the record...

well documented

not the moooozlimbs, your support
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          well documented

not the moooozlimbs, your support
                          Yeah....my Facebook really gives it away, lol.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I like this vet's response to this type of sentiment that seems to be whipping around...

"Where the fuck was your caring for 50,000 homeless Veterans last week?
                            Where the fuck is your caring for 500,000 (at least) Veterans who struggle daily with PTSD, when the GOP has shot down EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ATTEMPT TO FIX THE VA IN THE LAST DECADE?
                            What the fuck are you actually doing about 22 a day?
                            As I have seen the many Muslims stand up and denounce the attacks of Daesh as not in their name, so do I stand up and say that you who throw out Veterans as your excuse for not helping refugees do so ‪#‎notinmyname‬.
                            I am not your fucking prize pony to parade out when it suits your political goal. I am not the fucking shiny distraction you get to point at, to try to hide your fucking bigotry.
                            I am ANGRY. I will not be silent. I will not temper my words for your comfort. I will not let you use me any more.
                            The refugees aren't the reason there are homeless Veterans. We have homeless Veterans because you, society, have determined that the spending of trillions of dollars on corporate welfare and the war machine, while not caring for the humans caught in the crossfire, is TOTALLY FUCKING OKAY. We have the money. We let the people who have sat in power for decades spend it on THEIR interests, not hours.
                            Oh, and for the record, if refugees do come here, my ass will be doing everything in my power to make sure they have a safe and stable welcome. Just like I've done for every Veteran who has been mine to care for, when they've come home from deployment, called me at two in the morning, or otherwise ended up in my area of responsibility. Just like I've done in every country I volunteered and worked my ass off in and for.
                            Because THAT is what the Navy trained me to do. Service before self. Care for those who need it. Always. The end."

Mic drop

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

You are joking?

Did you know that it takes 2 years for a refugee from the Syrian conflict to go through the screening procedures. Why wouldn't a terrorist use a travelling visa like the other 20 million people that do and fly in as a tourist immediately rather than pretending to be a refugee of all things?

To try and explain it in your weird nazi analogy, it would be like SS officers dressing up as jews escaping the concentration camps to try and get to the US.

4 Americans have been killed by ISIS this year and over 30 000 have been killed by Americans.
                              Why don't you take these pieces of shit into Scotland then? Why even roll the dice with these guys? They're mostly young men let them fight their own wars. I hope Putin bombs the fuck out of them til there is no man woman or child left standing. Fuck them all.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Why don't you take these pieces of shit into Scotland then? Why even roll the dice with these guys? They're mostly young men let them fight their own wars. I hope Putin bombs the fuck out of them til there is no man woman or child left standing. Fuck them all.
                                Aaaaaand a happy new year

Comment

Working...