Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
    I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language.
    That could possibly make some sort of sense if you weren't American...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      That could possibly make some sort of sense if you weren't American...
      Sesh, how happy would you be if I took you in and expected you to learn English and learn our customs? We already know you can barely speak English. And if you had no marketable skills...well, you wouldn't do so well.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

It was an appalling decision. Read up on it...
        If I was sure this screening process these refugees supposedly went through was so thorough there's no way a "jihadist" would make it through that would be one thing but I don't. And just because it's easier to come here with just a visa that doesn't mean no one will use other methods to come here with intention to do us harm.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language. Not to mention they'll be on a govt ride forever. Why not have countries in the Middle East help out? I don't get it. I also don't get that BS about 18-24 months of vetting. Anyone really believe our govt is looking in to background for 2 years per head?

You mean like pretty much how every immigrant came here?

And yes, they do take two years. No, they don't get a free ride. CNN interviewed one Syrian refugee working at Wal-Mart...

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Like I sad. Who appointed you judge and jury of who or who isn't a bigot? I do believe a xenophobe is a type of bigot. I didn't say they were gonna steal our jobs (I accused wetbacks of that though), blow up our homes or change our laws. I haven't accused the refugees themselves of anything. I'd just like to make sure all of them are refugees before I let them walk around freely among us. I'm entitled to my own opinion whether you like it or not. Judge that.
            Your reading comprehension skills seriously need some fine tuning there bud.
            Last edited by Angel; 11-27-2015, 12:23 PM.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I agree with him.

The US, the Israelis and the British and various other people have fucked the situation up but at it's core is Saudi Arabia. They invented this crazy version of Islam, they exported it to try and stop it attacking their fucked up feudal regime and they fund it all using the money our governments send them for oil.
              That's clearly a perspective that I find amazing how many overlook the core role of the Saudi's in all this turmoil...

It's almost like the the Saudis are some sort of dark matter or black-hole in the center of the Middle East that can't be seen within the visual spectrum but are clearly a powerful force influencing chaos in the region. But rather than attracting things as in nature they are repelling. One would only look to where refugees are moving away from to understand the dark forces in play... Why are millions fleeing to the Evil West™ rather than areas within the Middle East that don't appear to be at war..?
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I think it's stupid to take people halfway around the world and drop them in to a country with completely different customs, values and language. Not to mention they'll be on a govt ride forever. Why not have countries in the Middle East help out? I don't get it. I also don't get that BS about 18-24 months of vetting. Anyone really believe our govt is looking in to background for 2 years per head?
                This is why I much prefer our multiculturalism over the US melting pot. Our diversity is part of our value system.

I can't speak to US support for refugees, but up here they start out in debt, have to start paying it back almost immediately, and the majority are either family sponsored or privately sponsored. That's why most refugees in Canada work 2 or 3 jobs once they have learned one of our official languages.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Why are millions fleeing to the Evil West™ rather than areas within the Middle East that don't appear to be at war..?
                  Because those countries have taken in MILLIONS and have no room left:

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I still don't get it. These people ain't fleeing their homes because an earthquake or a comet or volcanoes have made their countries uninhabitable. Are we - we as in the whole damn world - just gonna write off the region and say "Oh well, nobody can live there so we'll relocate entire countries' populations to other countries".

Hello - why don't we turn these men around and have them fight for their homes??? That's kinda how these things work: Bad guys come riding in and blow shit up real good, the people who live there fight back. It worked pretty damn good for the Afghans. Since when did population relocation become the only option?

Nobody seems to be considering the fact that moving all these people around the world is gonna create a shit ton of disaffected "refugees" living in strange countries with strange customs and strange languages. But ok, since that seems to be the answer the world is down with then fine by me.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Like you already said Donnie, you're wasting your time explaining why you don't think letting these people in is a good idea. Only liberals and foreigners are allowed to have opinions on subjects like this because they're experts on everything. Anyone who thinks this screening process is gonna guarantee no "jihadists" are gonna come her pretending to be refugees is a total moron. Just because there are easier ways to come here doesn't guarantee anything. As IGO said these people like to hide in plain sight. What better way to hide is there than hiding amongst your victims while pretending to be one?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Man I didn't mean to thank you but what the fuck bud , have a great weekend
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Man I didn't mean to thank you but what the fuck bud , have a great weekend
                          Just wait til they allow Sharia law in Newcastle

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Just wait til they allow Sharia law in Newcastle
                            Buddy they speak better English than Geordies. What drinking hours do these sharialaw blokes have ?? Can I go out early on a Sunday ??

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Buddy they speak better English than Geordies. What drinking hours do these sharialaw blokes have ?? Can I go out early on a Sunday ??
                              I think the drinking hours are from the time you take your first sip of a broonie until they chop your head off, lol. No shit, Sharia law is so damn scary most Muslims run the other way when they even hear the word.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I don't mind mate they can all live over here , I live near the coast plenty of sand for them to play in

Comment

Working...