Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving fuckers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, you buncha drunken pirates!!

Hey Ed - I hope your turkey dinner gives you explosive shits, you ungrateful unthankful old coot!!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I'm thankful for my closet full of guns and the murdering of muslims terrorists or not....

I'm also thankful for the Ferguson police and that thugs like Michael Brown are no longer allowed to breathe....

Last but not least i'd like to be thankful for having Patriots like George Zimmerman for standing his ground against that faggot with the bag of skittles on his property...

GOD BLESS!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Last edited by WARF; 11-26-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
            I'm thankful for my closet full of guns and the murdering of muslims terrorists or not....

I'm also thankful for the Ferguson police and that thugs like Michael Brown are no longer allowed to breathe....

Last but not least i'd like to be thankful for having Patriots like George Zimmerman for standing his ground against that faggot with the bag of skittles on his property...

GOD BLESS!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hey now, why are all those boys wearing white shirts?? Looks like a cult to me!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
              Hey now, why are all those boys wearing white shirts?? Looks like a cult to me!
              Nah, there was a "Buy One Get One Free" sale at the local Walgreens. If you look carefully, the kid second to the left is wearing an old Pat Travers t shirt, and his sister next to him wound up w/a Barbie Halloween costume.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                Nah, there was a "Buy One Get One Free" sale at the local Walgreens. If you look carefully, the kid second to the left is wearing an old Pat Travers t shirt, and his sister next to him wound up w/a Barbie Halloween costume.
                Is KFC chicken even any good these days? I haven't eaten any in forever. Used to be good stuff. Bojangles seems to be dropping in quality these days.

Comment

Now that we're talking about thanksgiving.... let's talk about the real turkey!

Hulk Hogan!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

While you were in Hollywood trying to make movies, thunder lips! I was winning world championships!
                  THE FOUR HORSEMEN!

Eat Us And Smile, Nature Boy Style!

Comment

Nature Boy, why don't you tell everybody what's causing all this??

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
                      I'm thankful for my closet full of guns.....
                      Only a closet???

Fuckin wimp.....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

4 Year later... the sentiment is still the same...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Fuck yeah! Happy Thanksgiving, you fucks!!

Comment

Working...
                          X