X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    You applied for your refugee status up here yet?

Justin's doing one HELL of a job so far...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    If there are any job openings in BC for Zamboni drivers, Ski resort workers and jobs at weed dispensaries--then I'll apply.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      If there are any job openings in BC for Zamboni drivers, Ski resort workers and jobs at weed dispensaries--then I'll apply.
      There probably is. There's a fuck of a lot of dispensaries there and it ain't even legal yet!

Hurry up and get sitting Parliament!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

There probably is. There's a fuck of a lot of dispensaries there and it ain't even legal yet!

Hurry up and get sitting Parliament!
        Of course this all depends on whether Bernie Sanders gets elected.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          Of course this all depends on whether Bernie Sanders gets elected.
          I wish. Can you imagine him and Justin working together? Wow.

Yes, I call our PM by his first name...he's just that kind of guy.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

He was a gunman, not a terrorist J. Get with the program,
            The guy was white. jhale667 hates white people. He hates white people so much he claims he's black. Yeah, he's as black as Rachel Dolezal.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? They're so fucked up that when they look in the mirror, they steadfastly refuse to see reality & only see what they wish to see.

There's only one other person that I know that's as racist, hateful & bigoted as jhale667, and he also posts here.

He's been refraining himself though, so I'll give him some credit & won't call him out by name.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

But I'm blaaaaack! KILL WHITEY! Chalkasians are evil! Murdalize the honkeys! CRACK THE CRACKAS!

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                The guy was white. jhale667 hates white people. He hates white people so much he claims he's black. Yeah, he's as black as Rachel Dolezal.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? They're so fucked up that when they look in the mirror, they steadfastly refuse to see reality & only see what they wish to see.

There's only one other person that I know that's as racist, hateful & bigoted as jhale667, and he also posts here.

He's been refraining himself though, so I'll give him some credit & won't call him out by name.
                You totally missed my point....
                Last edited by Angel; 12-02-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

You totally missed my point....
                  I resent your implication that I am an idiot.

Definition of go off on a tangent in the Idioms Dictionary by The Free Dictionary

Good day to you, Madam.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

At least 14 people were killed and 17 others wounded when gunmen opened fire at the Inland Regional Center Wednesday, triggering a massive manhunt that ended with two suspects dead after a high-speed police chase.

next!
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Another one???

Why are you fuckers afraid of Muslims, then? It seems to me you're doing fine with your own lunatics.

10 to 1 says this is about religion. Another 10 to 1 that he's a Christian.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

I just received an update through Windows 10 notification service.

The police estimates 3 shooters, they seem to be heavily armed & possibly wearing bulletproof vests.

'MURICA!

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I thought California had strict gun laws?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

hope ace wasn't there...
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Up to three gunmen opened fire inside the facility — which serves people with developmental disabilities a facility — and fled in a dark SUV, police said.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                I thought California had strict gun laws?
                                They do. No magazines with capacities exceeding 10 rounds is one. Oh and they actually changed the law last month so that concealed carry holders can't carry on college/university grounds. I was shocked they had even allowed it to begin with but they fixed that bit of insanity. And no, this wasn't a school that was about up today. But you get my point.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...