X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    So you're all for a David Lee Roth half-time show?
    What the hell...

This is a fucking half time show!!

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Maybe THIS the year Van Halen is actually going to play Tabula Rasa and Eat Thy Neighbor as Superbowl headline acts rather than 2001...and the last 15 years have just been a multi-year, decoy holding pattern...
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Bruno Mars is a casualty of today's music industry.

Now, you wouldn't think so, 'cuz he's famous & he's got all this press behind him & shit.

But he'll never amount to legendary status because his music is such an overproduced generic crap that he's going to be forgotten soon.

It's a shame. I listened to one of his songs by accident & underneath all that corporate polish carefully designed to make the song sound as much as possible as every single other song being published nowadays, there is real talent.

I'd say that mothefucker could've easily become as big as Michael Jackson or Prince. But he'll never have that opportunity. They'll fuck him hard & throw away like a used rag.
        You know, I generally agree with your sentiments toward Bruno Mars. There is a bit of talent there underneath all of the hype. If he lets that talent be overshadowed by the desires of his management team/record company in order to grab onto some more fame, it'll be nobody's fault other than his own.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Jetstream
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2011

I would like to see just a video of the freaking ice chests on the sidelines for a normal halftime break instead of a freaking 40 minute break that throws all the players off just so all the people who do not like football try to make the Super Bowl an event ... while my beloved Arizona Cardinals with the rabid parrot on their helmets finally win a freaking Super Bowl lol
          I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I think they should let all the players drink beer and do blow on the sidelines during half time. It would make for a kick ass second half.

Of course the NFL would have to pay for body guards for all the wives but it would be worth it.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jetstream
              Foot Soldier
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              I think they should let all the players drink beer and do blow on the sidelines during half time. It would make for a kick ass second half.

Of course the NFL would have to pay for body guards for all the wives but it would be worth it.
              Lawrence Taylor approves lol
              I got lost in the...

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

I don't think the Super Bowl halftime show is for football fans. I feel that even if it's an act or genre of music I don't care for, the halftime show should have music that's uptempo, or with an "edge" at least. I mean damn, it IS football.

VH would be awesome, but it's never gonna happen.

Comment

Working...