Here's what Anerica is gonna look like in a few years...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I'd still like the fairy tale believers to explain to me how Adam and Eve started the population explosion, without incest. Their kids must have been fucking each other.
    this is where we should just lock up the thread
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I'd still like the fairy tale believers to explain to me how Adam and Eve started the population explosion, without incest. Their kids must have been fucking each other.
      Hello, their kids did have to bang each other. And nobody better get all righteous and say jack shit about it because if you were on the planet with only a couple other chicks you're gonna be banging them. I mean even if they were ugly as hell you'd be ready to jump one of them after a decade or so of running around with a boner.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I have never been able to figure that one out...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Hello, their kids did have to bang each other. And nobody better get all righteous and say jack shit about it because if you were on the planet with only a couple other chicks you're gonna be banging them. I mean even if they were ugly as hell you'd be ready to jump one of them after a decade or so of running around with a boner.
          See how expertly Donnie deviated the subject from incest to ugly chicks?

It's obviously not his first rodeo!

Donnie, please don't start behaving like Ford. Please.

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Angel
            I have never been able to figure that one out...
            Incest, the original original sin, was awesome back in the 1st Day.
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

These pictures were taken outside of Kiel, Germany, last weekend. Maybe this is where that Kraut that was talking shit the other day, lives.

And Donnie, you really need to invest in a weed eater
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                See how expertly Donnie deviated the subject from incest to ugly chicks?

It's obviously not his first rodeo!

Donnie, please don't start behaving like Ford. Please.
                Nope, I didn't deviate from the subject. I stated clearly that they had to have fucked each other. Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking moron. Just like people who believe in the Young Earth Theory are also fucking idiots.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                  And Donnie, you really need to invest in a weed eater
                  Oh no - my secret lair has done been discovered!!! Hey wait - that can't be my house. There's no national Confederate flag flying.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Nope, I didn't deviate from the subject. I stated clearly that they had to have fucked each other. Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking moron.
                    Well, I suppose that makes sense.

Don't inbreds have a higher chance of suffering from several mental problems & deformities?

I guess with the vast amount of retards & scruffy people walking around, the "descending from Adam & Eve" theory isn't too far-fetched.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Don't inbreds have a higher chance of suffering from several mental problems & deformities?
                      not as bad as bein' born in portugal
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                        Incest, the original original sin, was awesome back in the 1st Day.
                        As they say...

Incest is best if you keep it in the family.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Here is exactly what Obama is doing here!

Comment

Working...