• Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Framing Sucks!!!!!

Dear Management and Staff of the Roth Army,

I'm gonna try to put this as nicely and politely as I possibly can:

The framing bullshit sucks harder than a whore in the middle of a Black Cock Swarm!! Holy Hell - the Trump thread is basically unreadable now. I'm all for new technology and new techniques to post cool shit. But this framing basically kills the site if you're on a phone. And I'm not using some cheap ass old Nextel flip phone! I can't even quote a goddamn post - which I thought was hilarious - because the goddamn motherfucking sumbitchin piece of shit cock sucking ball gobbling ass holio bullshit cunt whore dick thread won't load!!!

This shit is making me more nutty than usual!! I can use this fucking cunt licking phone to do everything but talk to aliens. And I probably CAN call up a mothership if I bothered to google it. And it ain't just me - Vandy has the same problem. Now, I know, him and PB still can't even figure out how to uncheck the goddamn box when they post a picture, but me and Vandy are fed up with this framing shit!!! I'm telling you - I'm this close to breaking out my motherfucking crayons and popgearing this site all to hell!! I might even use my colored pencils I'm so pissed off!!!

Jesus Christ, and you people say I ruined the goddamn Army. I may be a supreme ass hole but I never tried to make the goddamn board unusable! So lay off the motherfucking BCE invented framing shit!!

Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a nice day.

Your friend,
    Donnie

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

• Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Buy a computer!

The huge advantage of the iFrame thing is that you can post an article in 10 seconds rather than a bunch of copying and pasting paragraphs links and images.

Most of my time on this site is using a computer or laptop or tablet but because of the phone people I now always put the link above the frame so you can click on it if you are on a phone and if I have time do it the old school way without the frame.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Yes, I inderstamd the convenience. But if we can't load the motherfucking page it ain't worth a shit!! It's all the extra bullshit that loads with it that's the problem. It is killing load times and in this case I can't even respond to your picture that I thought was funny. Now instead of being entertained I want to club baby seals. Twice!!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

The phone people you mean 25% of ya customers , me and donnie
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'll give you my accountants phone number and you define how exactly you qualify as a customer.

They are already appalled at my real life business that feeds me as being too fucking 'poofy' never mind this crap.

Also as I have oft repeated look at the current stats at the moment or at any other - this is a lurker site.

There are currently 352 users online. 19 members and 333 guests

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

IPhones suck, I even use Apple products so I'm not just bashing them, I love my ipad Air 2, never liked the phones, a high end android phone will always get you more bang for your buck IMO.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I'll give you my accountants phone number and you define how exactly you qualify as a customer.

They are already appalled at my real life business that feeds me as being too fucking 'poofy' never mind this crap.

Also as I have oft repeated look at the current stats at the moment or at any other - this is a lurker site.

There are currently 352 users online. 19 members and 333 guests
              33 are E aliases trying to get through, 100 are Warf aliases he recently logged off of, that cuts it down to only 200 guests, still a lot I suppose.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm now at the point where it's time to upgrade from my 5S and pass it down the line to my sexcrement offspring and it occurred to me that I'm not paying $1000 for a pointless upgrade.

I bought a second hand one and I'm keeping mine. As far as the Apple thing goes, they are definitely inferior at this point but you have to factor in the teaching thing at this point. I got a text last week from the SM asking 'which of the 3 knobs on the cooker switches the oven on'. We've had it 7 years now...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

The huge advantage of the iFrame thing is that you can post an article in 10 seconds rather than a bunch of copying and pasting paragraphs links and images.
                  When you post an article that way everything that accompanies the article comes with including videos that autostart. If I have a couple windows open sometimes a video on one of them autostarts while I'm on another page and it takes me a while to figure out where it is.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Customer as in the most general of senses , perhaps supporter

As for android be off with ya , I use them for work. I wouldn't be seen dead with a council phone in the real world .
                    That may not translate well but it means am happy with my iPhone thank you very much

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      When you post an article that way everything that accompanies the article comes with including videos that autostart. If I have a couple windows open sometimes a video on one of them autostarts while I'm on another page and it takes me a while to figure out where it is.
                      Chill dog your just hearing voices bud

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

How exactly does this iframe work?

TIA
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

I'll give you my accountants phone number and you define how exactly you qualify as a customer. ]
                          surely youre getting some charity tax relief for this place . the care in the community angle would swing it. show him one of warfs rants you will be quids in

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            show him one of warfs rants you will be quids in
                            i assume that's a good thing
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              i assume that's a good thing
                              Sorry I keep forgetting you're foreigners
                              It means you will be better off financially

Comment

Working...