Dear Management and Staff of the Roth Army,

I'm gonna try to put this as nicely and politely as I possibly can:

The framing bullshit sucks harder than a whore in the middle of a Black Cock Swarm!! Holy Hell - the Trump thread is basically unreadable now. I'm all for new technology and new techniques to post cool shit. But this framing basically kills the site if you're on a phone. And I'm not using some cheap ass old Nextel flip phone! I can't even quote a goddamn post - which I thought was hilarious - because the goddamn motherfucking sumbitchin piece of shit cock sucking ball gobbling ass holio bullshit cunt whore dick thread won't load!!!

This shit is making me more nutty than usual!! I can use this fucking cunt licking phone to do everything but talk to aliens. And I probably CAN call up a mothership if I bothered to google it. And it ain't just me - Vandy has the same problem. Now, I know, him and PB still can't even figure out how to uncheck the goddamn box when they post a picture, but me and Vandy are fed up with this framing shit!!! I'm telling you - I'm this close to breaking out my motherfucking crayons and popgearing this site all to hell!! I might even use my colored pencils I'm so pissed off!!!

Jesus Christ, and you people say I ruined the goddamn Army. I may be a supreme ass hole but I never tried to make the goddamn board unusable! So lay off the motherfucking BCE invented framing shit!!

Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a nice day.

Your friend,
Donnie