MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Best time of the year to be single! I've been spending money on ME!
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
      Best time of the year to be single! I've been spending money on ME!
      or be married to a woman who doesn't get hung up on the material crap of the holidays. every time we buy airfare for a trip we say "merry christmas"

p.s. no rugrat curtain climbers either!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't mind buying for kids. My nephew and niece are old enough that I can just throw them money and they tell me what they bought later. My brother and SIL can go pound sand, I wouldn't bother putting coal in their stockings.

I bought stuff for my friend's grandkids, four little shits, all under the age of four. One newborn, so maybe he's not a little shit yet. And I had bought a guitar in October but I'm giving it to my friend's kid. She plays acoustic and I keep asking if she's gonna go electric...now she is.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          As Israel has proved for a number of years the best way to make more happy to help terrorists is to bomb shit out of civilians.
          Go a head knock your self out
          Ah, the whole "if we leave them alone they won't bother us" thing doesn't really work with ISIS or Al Qaeder or any of these wacked out Talicong.

Unfortunately air strikes won't work either. Basically we - as in the West - don't have the stomach for it any more. See, there's this thing called war and when it happens people get killed. Sometimes even innocent people. Which sucks but it's kinda hard to avoid when you're waging a war and the bad guys hide among civilians. The curious thing about it is nobody really gives a shit when it's innocent civilians in say Paris or any place in the West who get blowed up real good. But let a missile go astray or a drone strike hits a target where the Talicong are hiding with "civilians" and the whole world goes insane.

I say we just pull out of the region entirely and let the Sunni and Shia kill each other off. Even that won't stop the Talicong from trying to export their special kind of friendship but at least everybody could feel better knowing we aren't creating any more terrorists. Of course the losing side might start up their own terror network and blame us for leaving them high and dry. But I'm sure that's never happened before.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            she thinks the new eye candy boy toy leader is dreamy
            Not at all. While he is a handsome young man, I just like that he shares the same values as me, and priorities. Did I vote for his party? Damn right I did...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Ah, the whole "if we leave them alone they won't bother us" thing doesn't really work with ISIS or Al Qaeder or any of these wacked out Talicong.

Unfortunately air strikes won't work either. Basically we - as in the West - don't have the stomach for it any more. See, there's this thing called war and when it happens people get killed. Sometimes even innocent people. Which sucks but it's kinda hard to avoid when you're waging a war and the bad guys hide among civilians. The curious thing about it is nobody really gives a shit when it's innocent civilians in say Paris or any place in the West who get blowed up real good. But let a missile go astray or a drone strike hits a target where the Talicong are hiding with "civilians" and the whole world goes insane.

I say we just pull out of the region entirely and let the Sunni and Shia kill each other off. Even that won't stop the Talicong from trying to export their special kind of friendship but at least everybody could feel better knowing we aren't creating any more terrorists. Of course the losing side might start up their own terror network and blame us for leaving them high and dry. But I'm sure that's never happened before.
              Dude am in Wethrspoons it's full of fanny and cheap beer ... What were you saying
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                Not at all. While he is a handsome young man, I just like that he shares the same values as me, and priorities. Did I vote for his party? Damn right I did...
                He is a sexy devil, isn't he? Great dancer too!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Dude am in Wethrspoons it's full of fanny and cheap beer ... What were you saying
                  Cheap beer and totty? What more does a man need??

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

He is a sexy devil, isn't he? Great dancer too!

He left them in the dust...

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Cheap beer and totty? What more does a man need??
                      Do you guys drink snake bite ? Half larger half cider ?

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Donniep saying Totty, there is a welcome in any wetherspoons for you my brother

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

25 years ago...
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm pretty sure he meant Titty.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Damn right! We'd make the two dudes from Def Leppard look like Sunday School teachers

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Nope. Used to make black velvets with Guinness and champagne though. You have four of five of those at 11 am and you're set for most of the day.

Comment

Working...