Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

I am so sick of those mooching motherfuckers standing outside of EVERY motherfucking store, ringing their annoying fucking bells, expecting everyone to drop money into their fucking bucket! Fuck that shit! It should be against the law for those fucksticks to do that shit!

Same with the motherfuckers standing out in the middle of the intersection collecting money! It should be legal to run their mooching asses over! A few weeks ago I come up to an intersection, and all four corners have these mooches standing out there antagonizing motorists for money. I get close enough to see what fucked up "charity" they're collecting for this time, and it's fucking H.O.G.!!! WHAT? Motherfucking Harley Owners Group??? I fucking belong to H.O.G. and I still wanted to run over these mooching bastards!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So your a tight cunt or did it lose something in translation
    fuck your fucking framing

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Before long you'll be tossing money out the window of your truck to a bunch of refyougeez begging for money!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

"Get a job you fucking tramps" man in gay buggy was seen shouting today

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am cheap, and they fucking ANNOY me! You can't even go to the fucking grocery store without walking past some motherfucker standing there ringing a fucking bell!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    #ohnobells
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HA!!...Happy holidays..Id say Merry Christmas but that wouldnt be pc..

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I am cheap, and they fucking ANNOY me! You can't even go to the fucking grocery store without walking past some motherfucker standing there ringing a fucking bell!
    Sure you can.

You gotta go at 6 am, like I do. No beggars, no crowds, no ex-girlfriends to run into...and if you get a business membership to Sam's Club, you can get in at 7 am and there's more people working in there at that time, than shoppers. In and out in 15 minutes.

Home Depot and Lowe's open at 6 am as well, and that's when I go.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am so sick of those mooching motherfuckers standing outside of EVERY motherfucking store, ringing their annoying fucking bells, expecting everyone to drop money into their fucking bucket! Fuck that shit! It should be against the law for those fucksticks to do that shit!

Same with the motherfuckers standing out in the middle of the intersection collecting money! It should be legal to run their mooching asses over! A few weeks ago I come up to an intersection, and all four corners have these mooches standing out there antagonizing motorists for money. I get close enough to see what fucked up "charity" they're collecting for this time, and it's fucking H.O.G.!!! WHAT? Motherfucking Harley Owners Group??? I fucking belong to H.O.G. and I still wanted to run over these mooching bastards!
    I HATE the fucking homeless. Go get a fucking job you fucking rodents! If I saw a sign that said "I need money for crack" only then will they get a dollar from me! Down here in miami they are at every fucking corner asking for change, one guy had a sign "Have a heart it's christmas" yeah I have a heart, you better get the fuck away from my car before I run you the fuck over!!! After that I get to the super market and there is some fucking F A T BEAST standing with a starvation army bucket ringing her bell at me, stop ringing the bell at me FATTY i dont care about you or any starving people.... go get a job and feed yourself! SO ANNOYING! When I left I was approached by girl scouts, I dont want your fucking overpriced cookies.... then some black kid wanted money for his basketball team to go to Washington DC....... FUCK OFF!!!!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I got to say guys am starting to feel all Christmassy

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I gave $5 to a dude on the corner 2 days ago..poor bastard had one leg, a crutch and a homeless vet sign around his neck..

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    When I left I was approached by girl scouts, I dont want your fucking overpriced cookies....
    Them little bitches standing outside the stores selling girl scout cookies if fucking EXTORTION! They look at you with their sad eyes, and fucking guilt you into buying those shitty cookies! Then if one of their Mom's is a MILF, it's really impossible to not buy from them!! Selling girl scout cookies outside the store should be illegal too!!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairwrning View Post
    I gave $5 to a dude on the corner 2 days ago..poor bastard had one leg, a crutch and a homeless vet sign around his neck..
    You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You should have bought him a bag of burgers and a bottle of booze!

Probably got his leg blowed off by a fucking rag head! Then comes home and our Government let's him rot! Where the fuck is a one legged man with PSD going to get a job?? IHOP?? Fucking bullshit! He should have married a black chick from the ghetto, with 10 kids! He'd be living like a KING!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    I got to say guys am starting to feel all Christmassy
    Christmas is just a load of bullshit for the corporation cocksuckers to bleed every penny from me....

I don't want presents and I don't wanna give presents.....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....
    WARF, there are a lot of Veteran's that are fucking homeless. Our Government would rather give money to the ghetto dwellers in the inner cities, and the white trash in the trailer parks, than a man that fought for his Country, and got physically and or mentally disabled in the process.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Them little bitches standing outside the stores selling girl scout cookies if fucking EXTORTION! They look at you with their sad eyes, and fucking guilt you into buying those shitty cookies! Then if one of their Mom's is a MILF, it's really impossible to not buy from them!! Selling girl scout cookies outside the store should be illegal too!!
    Boy Scouts and their popcorn, too. But it's nice when you tell the kid "no, thank you" and he cheerfully says "okay, and have a great day" instead of sulking.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You should have bought him a bag of burgers and a bottle of booze!

Probably got his leg blowed off by a fucking rag head! Then comes home and our Government let's him rot! Where the fuck is a one legged man with PSD going to get a job?? IHOP?? Fucking bullshit! He should have married a black chick from the ghetto, with 10 kids! He'd be living like a KING!
    If they are a real vet I wanna hear about their time in the service, i'll even pull over and listen to their story. If they are legit, I'll fucking give them $20 if they ask for $5 ... down here it's just a bunch black people wearing camouflage they dont even know their MOS, and the white trash too. Asking for change with track marks up their arms, just tell me you want a bag of heroin and i'll give u the money and fuck off with the sympathy bullshit. It's so annoying every cashier has their hands out too at the end "Would you like to donate to....." no, no and FUCKING NO!!!!!! Leave me the fuck alone! Fuck Christmas!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Sure you can.

You gotta go at 6 am, like I do. No beggars, no crowds, no ex-girlfriends to run into...and if you get a business membership to Sam's Club, you can get in at 7 am and there's more people working in there at that time, than shoppers. In and out in 15 minutes.

Home Depot and Lowe's open at 6 am as well, and that's when I go.
    Love me some early AM retail. In and out. Then again, I hate people...
    'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Boy Scouts and their popcorn, too. But it's nice when you tell the kid "no, thank you" and he cheerfully says "okay, and have a great day" instead of sulking.
    I have no problem telling them little fuckers no. But the girl scouts fucking guilt me.

I bet the Catholic Priests love those little boy scouts selling that shit in front of the stores.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Y'all better get ready to donate! Your tax dollars are gonna be paying for 37 million refyougeez to have free housing and welfare and gubment money checks. Hell, I might try to pass myself off as a refyougee!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorehey View Post
    Love me some early AM retail. In and out. Then again, I hate people...
    I walk into the grocery store in the afternoon, or even worse, on a weekend afternoon, and before I get past the produce I am asking myself "why the fuck did I come in here?" Then I get stuck behind probably the last person on earth that doesn't know how to use the self scanner or the card swipe machine.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're a fool.

Maybe so, but the guy was legit one leg..maybe getting full disability even..but one leg sucks regardless.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Y'all better get ready to donate! Your tax dollars are gonna be paying for 37 million refyougeez to have free housing and welfare and gubment money checks. Hell, I might try to pass myself off as a refyougee!
    If they get enough money, I just might marry me one of those bitches!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have no problem telling them little fuckers no. But the girl scouts fucking guilt me.
    There's always a co-worker who brings his kid's order form in, even though company policy forbids it. And my friend's kids are scouts so I get hit up by them. Last time I bought cookies they were still unopened a year later when the next campaign started. The popcorn is pretty good though.

Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.
    There's been a pic floating around FB that shows how much of a donated dollar goes to the CEO of the charity and how much to the needy. The pic claims the guy running the Salvation Army gets $13k a year and most of the other chairmen get $100k and up.

Work is big on United Way but I haven't donated in about five years. One guy came in and did his presentation and said that in Washington state UW gives money to a Save the Whales group. Everyone in the meeting got pissed!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe so, but the guy was legit one leg..maybe getting full disability even..but one leg sucks regardless.

If he's telling the truth god bless him but there are so many damn liars around here I don't know what to believe.
    Sometimes i'll be at the gas station and when I come back after paying the cashier there is a guy cleaning the wind shields forcing you to tip him....
    I don't wanna be forced to give, I give because I want to give... not because of any fucking holiday.
    Last edited by WARF; 12-16-2015 at 07:11 PM.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks for the story Von!

I was waiting for something interesting to read here since Kristy quit or was banned....

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    One of my little Whoreheys came home from Boy Scouts with that popcorn shit. Who the fuck am I gonna hold to the fire and ask them to cough up $20 for a bag of shitty popcorn? Really? Scoutmaster says he needs to sell enough popcorn to cover his dues and camping fees for the year, which was like $200. I cut the Troop a check.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ever heard of "Habitat for humanity"..they build brand new homes with donations from local buisness and give them to poor families of 4...its nice but why the fuck do you have 4 kids when you are broke..and they are usually very young kids...I do think if you get aid from any "welfare" organization, you should be cut off if you get fucking pregnant..

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Habitat has their ReStore also. Full of overpriced used stuff. Cabinets with crooked doors, dirty furniture, etc.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Another thing I fucking hate..... handicap people!

Why should they be allowed to park so fucking close to the store??!!!!

They're in a wheelchair and don't have to do anything... those fuckers are stealing spots from people like me who are too lazy to walk!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I always wondered why there are handicapped spaces at the golf course...

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Handicap are ok..its those fucking old people that piss me off

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ever heard of "Habitat for humanity"..they build brand new homes with donations from local buisness and give them to poor families of 4...its nice but why the fuck do you have 4 kids when you are broke..and they are usually very young kids...I do think if you get aid from any "welfare" organization, you should be cut off if you get fucking pregnant..
    I made that same argument here a couple years back. All the liberals here blamed the men for knocking the chicks up and of course cried about how poor womarns can't afford rubbers or the pill. Bullshit! It is FREE as hell at the health department. And if you can't afford a box of rubbers, how the hell are you gonna afford to raise a kid. It's called personal responsibility. I can't go to the damn Walmart without getting behind some 20something able bodied chick with three young kids and she's playing th Put This Back game because she's hitting the max on her food stamps!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorehey View Post
    I always wondered why there are handicapped spaces at the golf course...
    I always wondered why the goddamn ATM has instructions in Braille, seein as how blind fickers can't drive!

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    So, if you refuse to pay the outrageous salaries of those in charge of these crooked "charities", you're going to hell?

But the Priest that's butt fucking little boys will be on your heavenly right?

What a fucking fairy tale. With an emphasis on FAIRY!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post

Jesus Christ, will you shut the fuck up already?

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahh ..great time for the Carlin classic...

Thread Information