04-21-2024 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Guy legally open carries rifle, other guy gets upset

Happened in Akron the other day...

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index...er_confro.html

Akron barbershop owner confronts man openly carrying gun

AKRON, Ohio -- The owner of an East Exchange Street barbershop unleashed a tirade Thursday against a man who has been carrying a gun around busy Akron streets, leading the rifleman to call police.

Akron has been abuzz with spottings of Daniel Kovacevic, 25, walking with a rifle on his back Monday near the University of Akron.

Deone Slater, owner of Kangaroo Kutz on East Exchange Street, did not to want to let Kovacevic in front of his shop Thursday morning. Kovacevic called police.

"He was a threat to my community," Slater said. "If I can prevent him from shooting up the city, I would. I won't condone it. Somebody's got to stand up."

Slater said police arrived within seconds and tried to calm Slater, who was yelling profanities at Kovacevic.

"He (Slater) was obviously emotional and concerned about his safety and the safety of everyone in the community," said Sgt. Doug Sandor, one of the officers arriving at the scene.

Kovacevic -- who like anyone in Ohio is allowed to carry weapons openly without a license -- went on his way. Police had received no further calls about him as of early Thursday afternoon.

Slater said Kovacevic said little during the confrontation. He said Kovacevic asked him if he were a Christian, and Slater said no.

"I told him to take his guns off," Slater said. "I told him let me have five or 10 minutes with him without his weapons."

Slater said he didn't understand why police were trying to calm him down instead of talking to Kovacevic.

"They (police) asked me why do I have a problem," Slater said. "He's a threat to me and my people. He's a threat to me."

Slater, who is black, said race played into the police's response. Kovacevic is white.

"They (police) were more concerned about me than him, as if I were the threat," Slater said. "It it were me with a gun, they would have shut the whole block down."

Lt. Rick Edwards, Akron police spokesman, rejected the allegation of bias.

"We don't look at the color of people's skin when we enforce the law," Edwards said.

However, Edwards noted that Kovacevic -- since reports started coming in Monday about him carrying a rifle in Akron -- has been spotted in predominately black communities.

The reaction

Cleveland.com talked to several people Wednesday afternoon near the University of Akron. Most considered Kovacevic's actions unnecessary demonstrations of open carry laws. Others said guns make them feel safer.

People Wednesday told cleveland.com they believe the outcome would have been different if Kovacevic were black and compared him to Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old Cleveland boy shot to death by police last year, after he was seen waiving an airsoft gun.

"It's different if it's a black person. People say it isn't, but it is," 26-year-old Traneece Johnson said. "[Kovacevic] was approached, and they gave him a chance to speak and say he was expressing his right. The little boy didn't get that chance."

The law

Ohio law, while requiring a license for carrying concealed weapons, allows citizens to carry firearms openly without a license.

James Weber, chief of the University of Akron Police Department, said those rights come with restrictions.

"If the person carrying a weapon points it at objects or people, or waves it around, the person may be apprehended and face charges of inducing panic, disorderly conduct, menacing or other charges," Weber said.

Weber said citizens openly carrying weapons must stay outside school zones. They cannot take weapons into buildings, including those at the University of Akron, which ban them. Also, under Ohio law, a person must be 18 to carry a long gun and 21 to carry a handgun.

Police response

Edwards said police don't necessarily like the open-carry law, but must enforce it. Officers receive training in responding to open-carry situations.

If officers approach someone openly carrying a gun, they will ask who they are, what they are doing and why they are there. But gun carriers are not required to respond.

"You have to be careful because you get into search and seizure issues," Edwards said. "You can't detain them.

"Ohio isn't the only state to allow open carry," Edwards said. "If you don't like it, you can talk to your legislators."

Open carrier recommendations

Kim Rodecker, owner and chief instructor of Concealed Carry Courses in Cleveland, teaches courses in how open carriers should respond to police.

"If a cop sees you and wants to talk to you, don't make any stupid moves," Rodecker said. "Don't touch or go for your gun. If he asks why you're carrying, just say you are exercising your rights under Ohio law."

That's exactly what Kovacevic told Akron police when they stopped him, according to police.

Edwards said police received seven calls about Kovacevic from worried citizens on Monday morning. One call came from the University of Akron police. He was seen on East Exchange, Sumner Street and in front of John R. Buchtel Community Learning Center on Copley Road.

Edwards said Kovacevic knows the law and what he can and cannot do.

"I think he's doing it for the attention," Edwards said. "And he's got all the attention he wants.

The past

It's not the first time open carry has been controversial. In May 2014, two men openly carrying weapons walked through Medina Public Square. About 10 people called police, who asked the men to identify themselves.

The two men, James Purdy of Brunswick and Micah Butcher of Grafton, said Ohio law didn't required them to reveal their identities, but they did anyway, so the incident wouldn't escalate.

In 2013, Oberlin City Council reluctantly rescinded its law prohibiting guns in city parks, since it conflicted with a state statute. This was after the gun advocacy group Ohioans for Concealed Carry threatened a lawsuit and demonstrated with guns in public parks.

And there's a video! (that I can't embed)

https://www.facebook.com/KangarooKut...8230774028684/
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

That nigga's got balls, & I heartily approve of his actions.

Especially the "give me 5 or 10 minutes with you without that gun".

Motherfucking small cocked pussy coward should carry his gun up his ass!

Somebody should whack that honkey sumbitch over the head before he fucks up decent folk.

Son of a bitch thinks he's so tough carrying a rifle around. Fucking douchebag hipster pile of shit.

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Ok, so since this is a racial issue - on both sides - I'll relate a story. A couple weeks back I went to the Walmart in the next town over cause they had some Perfecta ammo in stock. Now, this Walmart is in the bad part of that town and I don't like going there cause it's slap full of people who refuse to speak English and who stand all over the damn place blocking up the aisles. Anyways, an older black dude is walking across the parking lot near me and he's openly carrying a pistol on his hip. No big deal - it's legal here too. I says to him "You're gonna need that around here" and he laughed and said he doesn't come down here without it. So we walked in and there's a Chalkasian poe lease ociffer standing just inside the door. Chalky looks at the black dude's pistol and immediately tazes him, tackles him, and proceeds to cuff and stuff the guy. Actually what happened is he just looked at the dude and then kept on looking at every single person who walked in. No big deal.

Now, what this Honkie in Ohio is doing is purposefully intimidating people because they're black. And that is what we call "wrong". Sure, he's within his rights to carry openly. And he's even within his rights to strut up and down the sidewalks of every predominantly black area in the whole damn state. But all that does is:

A. Make him look like a dumb ass

2. Make him a huge target for some other racist who happens to be a different color than him

A. Needlessly upset honest, law abiding citizens who think he might be the next anti-gubment Honkie terrorist

D. Basically fucks things up for the rest of us

Open carry is legal here in NC too. And it is completely normal to see people - white, black, men, women, young 20 somethings, old fuckers like me, whoever - carrying a pistol on their hip. It's not really common, mainly because most people are ignorant of the law and think it's illegal, and some people just don't like guns. But it isn't unusual either. However, there is this thing called "going armed to the terror of the public". And that's a big ass NO NO. And illegal as shit. So in other words, you run around town hollerin and shit while carrying a weapon then you're breaking the law and should be locked up. But if all you're doing is openly carrying while going about your normal bidness - there ain't a fuckin thang anybody can say, including the poe lease.

This guy in Ohio - this fucker is trying to either cause a confrontation or he's out to prove a point or he's purposefully trying to just plain scare the shit out of people. Most likely all three. Now, as a law abiding citizen who loves guns and supports STATE background checks and waiting periods and all that stuff that makes liberals' little peckers hard - even I don't think carrying a fucking rifle around town is a good idea. First off, we're just starting to see homegrown terrorism kick off in this country. And it WILL get worse, a hell of a lot worse. So do you think it's really a good idea to walk up and down the same street armed with a big black scary rifle? I sure as hell don't. I also don't go into the local fireworks store carrying a lit propane torch and a can of gas. That's because I ain't a'stoopid.

So Rifle Dude - you've made your point. You've pushed the law about as far as you could and you won. Yay for you, you fucking retard. Take your tactical ninja gun home and do what I do - shoot it, clean it, buy shit for it. Hell, jerk off over it if you want to. But stay off the fuckin streets scaring people and quit ruinin my life!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I gotta get me one of those white hats!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    I gotta get me one of those white hats!
    That ain't no hat. THIS is a hat!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's almost like that thing Jimmie Walker used to wear!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Seems the two guys in the video have had a sit-down to talk about open carry. Kovacevic offered to bring Slater on one of his walks, and let Slater carry a gun. Someone in the comments section (note-NOT the reporter) did a search of county records and found that Slater is an ex-con and can't legally open carry.

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index...art_river_home

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's almost like that thing Jimmie Walker used to wear!
    And Carling Black Label beer is one of the biggest beers in South Africa! You can't go wrong!!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Seems the two guys in the video have had a sit-down to talk about open carry. Kovacevic offered to bring Slater on one of his walks, and let Slater carry a gun. Someone in the comments section (note-NOT the reporter) did a search of county records and found that Slater is an ex-con and can't legally open carry.

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index...art_river_home
    Let him carry a gun??? I'd load that fucker with snap caps

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

First thing I thought of was John McClane handing Hans Gruber the gun: "No more bullets. What do you think, I'm fucking stupid, Hans?"

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    That ain't no hat. THIS is a hat!!

Drank a lot of that when I was a teenager.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

If Slater was white and Kovasevic was black everybody would be calling him a racist for assuming Kovasevic intended to do him and his family harm.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    I've grown tired and bored with all this gun business... both the good and bad.

Thinking it's time to clean the guns and put them up for a while... let them rest. Maybe spend some time on other hobbies like wet t-shirt contests, a picnic, an evening with friends around a good bon-fire, whatever...

Seriously, can't we find time for some simple fun and enjoyment in life that doesn't involve weapons, threats and serious life shit..?

14. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (12-06-2015)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I've grown tired and bored with all this gun business... both the good and bad.

Thinking it's time to clean the guns and put them up for a while... let them rest. Maybe spend some time on other hobbies like wet t-shirt contests, a picnic, an evening with friends around a good bon-fire, whatever...

Seriously, can't we find time for some simple fun and enjoyment in life that doesn't involve weapons, threats and serious life shit..?
    Well, we could always just sit here and talk about Van Halen. Again. For another 15 years or so.

Me, I'm going to mom's to help decorate her house today since her knee is messed up. Gonna stop off on the way and do some good ol' Christmas shopping. Then put up their giant tree and all that stuff then have a big dinner. Then I'm going down to my stepdad's range he set up in the basement and shoot the shit out of some pistols. Merry Christmas motherfuckers!!!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    Oh I wasn't just talkin about our little tribe here... oh hell no!! I was referring to the whole damn planet!!

What I'm thinking is a simple break... globally!! A vacation from violence, terrorism, crime, etc... everyone takes time off from the day-to-day grind of human darkness!! Everyone needs a break sometime... it's lot of energy and work to hate, plot, plan and execute crimes against humanity... even more to try and prevent it and protect others from it...

I'm thinking... everybody sleep in, catch up on their laundry, whatever relaxing and productive you don't have time for due to killing or preventing killing others... a week or two or 4. What the heck... think of how refreshed every one would be if we gave it global break...

17. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (12-06-2015)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Like after 9/11. Things seemed to calm down for a week or so, then it was back to the street violence. At least in Cleveland.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/11...Channel=117760

Arkansas Christian school arms staff with guns

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/kansa...and-oak-street

UPDATE: 7-Eleven clerk shoots robber in KCMO, police say

Robber told clerk "don't be a hero"

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A 7-Eleven clerk shot a suspect during a robbery attempt in Kansas City, Mo., Tuesday morning.

Police say the robbery happened around 2 a.m. at the store, located at East 63rd and Oak Street in Kansas City, Mo.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...me-6634049.php

A gun-carrying neighbor stopped an apparent home invasion from happening late Saturday night, shooting and killing a suspect in the process.

The incident happened at Auriona and Park Talon near T.C. Jester in the Green Oak Park area just after 10:15 p.m. Saturday.

According to witnesses at the scene, four to eight male suspect arrived at a home in the area in two cars, an SUV and a white four-door sedan, and the group began to force its way into the home. A male neighbor walking nearby noticed what was happening and pulled out his own handgun and confronted the men.

He shot at one of the suspects, killing him, in an exchange of gunfire. The rest of the group fled the scene in the SUV leaving the other car behind which was reported to be stolen.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Oh I wasn't just talkin about our little tribe here... oh hell no!! I was referring to the whole damn planet!!

What I'm thinking is a simple break... globally!! A vacation from violence, terrorism, crime, etc... everyone takes time off from the day-to-day grind of human darkness!! Everyone needs a break sometime... it's lot of energy and work to hate, plot, plan and execute crimes against humanity... even more to try and prevent it and protect others from it...

I'm thinking... everybody sleep in, catch up on their laundry, whatever relaxing and productive you don't have time for due to killing or preventing killing others... a week or two or 4. What the heck... think of how refreshed every one would be if we gave it global break...

Piece of cake - Just ban all religion....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    If Slater was white and Kovasevic was black everybody would be calling him a racist for assuming Kovasevic intended to do him and his family harm.
    If Kovasevic was black, everybody would be calling him DEAD. Just like the guy who had the TOY gun in WalMart. Or the 12 year old kid who had the TOY gun in the park. Both of whom were murdered by the cops instantly, without them even bothering to determine the reality of a situation before shooting.

24. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (12-07-2015)

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    If Kovasevic was black, everybody would be calling him DEAD. Just like the guy who had the TOY gun in WalMart. Or the 12 year old kid who had the TOY gun in the park. Both of whom were murdered by the cops instantly, without them even bothering to determine the reality of a situation before shooting.
    want to try again on the 12 yo "kid"? maybe put in a few facts?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'll say this about the Tamir Rice case...if his mother spent as much time on him when he was alive, as she is now, he would probably still be alive.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Why stop there? Why not ban assembly and the interwebz and freedom of speech - oh I forgot the AG is already taking care of that one.

Maybe what we should do instead of banning religion is self police our preacher mens, regardless of what your religion calls them, and fellow believers and when they start calling for lynchings or shootings or blowin shit up real good we turn their asses in.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Maybe what we should do instead of banning religion is self police our preacher mens, regardless of what your religion calls them, and fellow believers and when they start calling for lynchings or shootings or blowin shit up real good we turn their asses in.

Easier said than done, my friend.... Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you're saying....

Especially when you see the majority of Christian leaders stay silent after the Planned Parenthood shootings or after Dr. George Tiller's murder....

Or when Muslim leaders may say all the politically correct things when discussing ISIS, but refuse to actually DO anything about it....

Fact remains, though, that all of those people, and probably millions of others in the past, would've lived if it not for religion....

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Easier said than done, my friend.... Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you're saying....

Especially when you see the majority of Christian leaders stay silent after the Planned Parenthood shootings or after Dr. George Tiller's murder....

Or when Muslim leaders may say all the politically correct things when discussing ISIS, but refuse to actually DO anything about it....

Fact remains, though, that all of those people, and probably millions of others in the past, would've lived if it not for religion....
    Cannot disagree with that one bit.

I have a friend, a woman in her early 40s. She's not really religious but made a comment the other week that kinda shocked me. We were talking about the abortion clinic shooting and she said something along the lines of "Well they were in there murdering babies!!" Yeah, no shit. I'm the biggest anti abortion guy around. But that ain't how we resolve shit we don't agree with. This is America - if something bothers you then get active and V O T E to change the laws. And if somebody in your organization suggest maybe killing some people or blowing up an abortion clinic might do the trick - drive to the goddamn police station as fast as you can.

It's not religion that's the problem - it's extremism, in all its forms. Just like the anti gubment wacko militias - that's not a church telling people to attack the gubment - it's a bunch of morons who seem to forget they live in the greatest nation around. When you see the New Black Panthers calling for the murder of cops - that's extremism. And on and on.

How do we fix the problem? I'll be damned if I know. The states need to tighten up on background checks and waiting periods and the other things I've outlined that will make it more difficult for people who shouldn't be allowed to buy guns to do so "legally". But how we keep people from being mildly pissed off about something from taking the huge leap to murderers - I honestly don't know.

And while the knee jerk reaction of the media and the extreme left is to holler GUNS!!!, just keep one thing in mind - a guy with a bolt action rifle with 5 round magazines can wreak more havoc than you can imagine in less than two minutes. So even if we woke up tomorrow and every semi auto rifle had been magically replaced with bolt actions - these things would still happen. Unfortunately there seems to be an endless supply of guys willing to climb a clock tower or strap explosives to their bodies.

Me? I love my family and friends. I make sure to hug my kid. And I hope like hell I never have to use one of the guns I own, aside from punching holes in paper and knocking around steel targets.

***edited to correct the magical new words this fucking iPhone 6 seems to like to invent on the fly...I'd shoot it but then somebody might think I'm an iphoneaphobic...
    Last edited by DONNIEP; 12-06-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Biggest irony about the right wing hatred of Planned Parenthood is that abortion is only about 2% of their services. Second biggest irony is that if some right wingers would get over their irrational opposition to birth control and sex education, that number would be even lower.... if it existed at all anymore.

31. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (12-07-2015)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index...incart_m-rpt-1

Open carry advocates, Akron residents discuss gun rights during advocacy walk

AKRON, Ohio -- Twenty gun-toting advocates participated Sunday in what began as a walk through Akron and evolved into a spirited discussion about Ohio's open carry law.

The city was abuzz this week after Daniel Kovacevic, 25, was spotted walking with a rifle on his back Monday near the University of Akron. Ohio law, while requiring a license for carrying concealed weapons, allows citizens to carry firearms openly without a license.

Kovacevic joined members of Ohio Carry, a gun rights education organization, for a walk Sunday afternoon through downtown Akron. An East Exchange Street barbershop owner who confronted Kovacevic on Thursday invited the group to return to his business, and the sides engaged in a lengthy discussion about Ohio's open carry law.

Deone Slater, the owner of Kangaroo Kutz, said he confronted Kovacevic because he was alarmed when he saw someone carrying a rifle through his neighborhood.

"I don't have a problem with anybody carrying a gun," he said. "You just don't need a big gun that can shoot the moon out of the sky. That's my thing."

Kovacevic, 25, chose to participate in Sunday's march because his goal -- educating the public about the open carry law -- aligned with Ohio Carry's mission, he said.

"This is the first time I've ever done an advocacy march," he said. "I'm here because I believe that if each side knows more about the other, it will be a positive thing."

Ohio Carry president Brett Pucillo argued that people would be more comfortable around open carriers if it happened more frequently.

"The more people exercise their rights and keep doing it, the more people will be comfortable with it," Pucillo said.

Kovacevic walks through Akron three times per week and typically carries a handgun. Kovacevic carried a rifle on Monday following a previous incident, when a passerby gave the impression he might try to take Kovacevic's handgun, he said.

Cir L'Bert, an Akron resident, challenged Kovacevic's decision to carry a rifle. L'Bert, who holds a license to carry a concealed weapon, is in favor of the open carry law but feels it is irresponsible to carry a rifle through a city like Akron, he said.

Ohio Carry members said the walk was a success because they were able to discuss the state's open carry law.

"Outside the barbershop, a gentleman came up to us and said he wasn't aware you could open carry [in Ohio]," Ohio Carry member Paul Davis said. "We're trying to educate people about that."

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Biggest irony about the right wing hatred of Planned Parenthood is that abortion is only about 2% of their services. Second biggest irony is that if some right wingers would get over their irrational opposition to birth control and sex education, that number would be even lower.... if it existed at all anymore.
    This is complete and utter bullshit. Birth control is FREE in just about every health department in America. You are just plain wrong man. You can point the finger at Hobby Lobby all day long but that won't change the fact that they do pay for a shit ton of birth control. And IF people are too broke to pay for birth control - come on, a box of rubbers is a couple bucks!! - then they can go to their local health department and get FREE birth control, including the pill.

How's about this - if you can't afford a few dollars for a box of rubbers then you sure as shit can't afford 300 bucks for an abortion! Your argument falls apart when I post the numbers. Again - birth control is free to any chick who shows up at the health department. I've seen it first hand.

Nobody is keeping women from cheap birth control. If you can't afford a four dollar box of rubbers then you sure as fuck can't afford an abortion.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And just for the record - my opposition to abortion isn't motivated by religion. See, I don't go around killing people. I know - that's wacky. But I just don't do that cause I know it's wrong. But I am opposed to abortion because I don't see the value in killing our children. DO NOT ask me how we pay for unwanted children because I just proved birth control is cheap or free in this country via your local health departmen. Anybody who argues otherwise is a moron because I will show up and get free rubbers in your town tomorrow.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Shit, I forgot that I'm all for aborting Hippies. John Lenin and Kurt Nobrain should have definitely been aborted. Matter of fact I'll pay for both abortions just as soon as Vandy perfects the time machine. Just imagine a world without those two no-talent fucks.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I thought Planned Parenthood was like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Both places make lots of money selling buckets of body parts.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Shit, I forgot that I'm all for aborting Hippies. John Lenin and Kurt Nobrain should have definitely been aborted. Matter of fact I'll pay for both abortions just as soon as Vandy perfects the time machine. Just imagine a world without those two no-talent fucks.
    Kurt Nobrain aborted himself. It was a late term.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Banning religion wouldn't change a thing. Some of the biggest mass killers in the last century were atheist communists. Religion is just the excuse or the sugar coating to justify a political act. No to get rid of violence you would have to get rid of humans and even at that violence would still be here. Spent some time in nature. It's pretty violent. Try putting together a fish tank. The big trick is trying to find stuff that won't kill each other.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Hell just do what you want to do. Watch what you want to watch. Go where you want to go. Isn't there a song that goes on like that?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey dipshit, try reading something other than liberal propaganda once in awhile. Planned Parenthood is being investigated for selling human fetuses for experimention. If they can sell fetuses do you think they're unbiased when helping females who seek counseling from them?
    http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/28/p...s-for-60-each/
    http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/25/s...livers-a-week/
    Even worse they admit they alter abortion procedures to make sure they have enough left to sell. If you support these mother fuckers you deserve burn in hell with them.
    If you don't like those links I have plenty more from multiple sources.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hello, fucksticks! This thread is not about abortion, it's about open carry!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Hey dipshit, try reading something other than liberal propaganda once in awhile. Planned Parenthood is being investigated for selling human fetuses for experimention. If they can sell fetuses do you think they're unbiased when helping females who seek counseling from them?
    http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/28/p...s-for-60-each/
    http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/25/s...livers-a-week/

Even worse they admit they alter abortion procedures to make sure they have enough left to sell. If you support these mother fuckers you deserve burn in hell with them.
    If you don't like those links I have plenty more from multiple sources.

If you believe any video that Pimpy O'keefe was involved with, then you are a bigger fucking idiot than I thought. It's just like the ACORN scam and everything else that piece of shit has been involved in.

Lies and propaganda meant to get idiots all hysterical. Somewhere down in Hell, Leni Riefenstahl is jealous that she never had this kind of technology to spread her propaganda films.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status