• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

In My Absence...

Dear Roth Army members,

I would like to sincerely thank you for allowing me this very narrow window of opportunity to make a comment with regards to the slave known as FORD: I have given this response a lot of thought so here it is ladies and gentlemen:

Apologize for posting all your shit pseudo-left wing horseshit over the years and how you use that to brow beat others.

Make that apology in writing

Then self ban for a minimum of two years.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Hey!! Kristy's back! It's about time too. Geez, I was beginning to think a gang of Hippies had kidnapped you and brainwashed you into sitting in a drum circle somewhere in the Rockies.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Die in a fire cunt
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Die in a fire cunt
        Oh, please...sweet tap-dancing baby Jeesuz...
        learn where to insert a comma. I was once married to a firecunt, and 'tis why I have to get pills from CVS all the time...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Welcome back, Kristy baby!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Die in a fire cunt
            Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Oh, please...sweet tap-dancing baby Jeesuz...
              learn where to insert a comma. I was once married to a firecunt, and 'tis why I have to get pills from CVS all the time...

I "dated" this super whore for a few months once. The first nite we hooked up I was in the bathroom, took a piss then was looking in the mirror and said to myself "you know this chick is gonna give you something". I fucked her.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I "dated" this super whore for a few months once. The first nite we hooked up I was in the bathroom, took a piss then was looking in the mirror and said to myself "you know this chick is gonna give you something". I fucked her.
                It's about 3:45AM...yer pretty much loaded. It's a Friday night, and there you are at the combo fisherman's/7/11 store, buying ice and beer, and some cut fish, loading up the coolers to go fishing in roughly 4 hours. Rather than passing out in the truck bed, you can more often than not find yerself open to about any suggestion from a woman of just about any age, more often than not....well 35-48 somethingish.

Thank Christ you remembered to bring that quiet little wind-up alarm clock, and over the years learned to dress silently in a closet with a pocket full of change in yer trousers when her husband returns home unexpectedly.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...