X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Never was
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
    Never buzzed (kill) is full of shit. While some weed stores have what you might call "sub-standard shit" most strains are high-powered and most likely blow away the pussy-placebo shit he "test" in his on lab with his 1950's chemistry set that runs on monkey urine and baking soda. Fucking F A T Richie Rich douchebag college boy with his silver spoon and Bently. Go blow FORD with your lame politics.
    Interesting since I actually seldom talk politics but ok my politics are lame.

This is a provable point and not subjective. Feb. 22 SMChick meet me anywhere in CO. We will take samples from 2 dispensaries of your choice and I will randomly pick 2 from the state list. You can send half to any lab you wish for testing and I will send to my lab Theraplant in CT. You will see 3 of the 4 will not pass the standards and have pollutant issues. That has nothing to do with the THC components. You can prove I am full of shit or simply look stupid. There will be an objective measure. All lab costs will be on me.

You historically dodge such offers in the past has while insults and accusations are your friend reality or even the possibility of reality infringing on your silly rants are not. Much in the same way geography was not your friend while trying to make a rant about Notre Dame as you version of your experience was not supported by the reality of geography. Embrace the reality SMChick........ ok sure you will just throw insults and dodge but if not by all means send me a message and I will get you all the needed info to coordinate.

Look forward to it, thanks for challenging the facts.

Comment

• Never was
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Angel
      I prefer a low TCH, high CBD for my arthritis.

And a high THC Indica for night time...
      UC-San Diego is conducting a study on cannabis and arthritis. The initial findings were positive in regard to knees more so than hands. Check out their research portal it may be helpful is determining best strain and based which specific type of arthritis.

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

OH wow SMChick or dude shuts up once again when offered to prove in reality if her babble has validity, what a surprise. You are a big talker but always go silent when reality is involved. Sad and pathetic troll

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Oh lookie, it's never buzzed testing weed for the wine and cheese crowd.

Fuck you, you rich college boy cocksucker.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

nice kit
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Yeah, Never buzzed seems to think so.

Comment

Working...