Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Disney need to be banging up force awakens rides at their parks ..... Get a millennium falcon ride and have every dad in America in a queue
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Mmmmm I get your point but I have techno envy
      Well, we can't all have large penises.

It's ok.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Disney need to be banging up force awakens rides at their parks ..... Get a millennium falcon ride and have every dad in America in a queue
        Dude - they're already building it. No shit.

Now go download the goddamn app and click on the ninth message and put your headphones on. Now!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Starkiller base...ANOTHER trench? Don't these fucking Imperials ever learn?
          This is my problem with the movie and makes it 3/5 for me.

I never really watched the prequels which were shit by all accounts so this is Star Wars 4.

That means 1,3 and 4 all had Death Stars destroyed in the same way and we are meant to think it's a progession in the narrative because each time they have said that the new one is bigger? I mean FFS who fucking cares if the big thing that destroys planets is bigger than the last time. In fact if anything they should be saying the Death Stars are getting smaller if anything to show the technology is improving...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Yeah, I don't know if anybody else in the theater gasped when Ren stabbed Han, I literally jumped out of my seat when it happened.
            That's based on the character being a thing. As far as the story goes there was no other possible way it could go.

In the same way that when the girl suddenly gets brilliant and strong for no apparent reason in the fight with mini Darth the only way that could end would be them both surviving. The only surprise was that she kicked his ass which somewhat lowers the threat factor.
            Why does she go whimpering to Captain Charisma Luke at the end desperate for help to defeat this incredible overwhelming power First Order(sounds like a bank) after just defeating them fairly easily?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              This is my problem with the movie and makes it 3/5 for me.

I never really watched the prequels which were shit by all accounts so this is Star Wars 4.

That means 1,3 and 4 all had Death Stars destroyed in the same way and we are meant to think it's a progession in the narrative because each time they have said that the new one is bigger? I mean FFS who fucking cares if the big thing that destroys planets is bigger than the last time. In fact if anything they should be saying the Death Stars are getting smaller if anything to show the technology is improving...

I didn't really care much for the Star Killer base. It was just kinda in the movie so oh well. No harm done. The X Wings had to have something to destroy. The problem is the Empire and the First Order aren't trying to take over a country or even a planet - they're trying to take over entire star systems so they kinda need something that can blow shit up real good on a monumental scale. Now in the next movie I want to see them going Bawllz out for the Resistance. Attack whatever planet they're on with overwhelming force in a conventional sense, with whatever passes for conventional in the Star Wars universe. Kill nearly everybody, including Leia. No more Death Stars. Straight up shoot and loot, kill people and break things. And suffer high losses as well. Then the Resistance can come up with some convoluted plan to finish off the First Order. Of course, that's not likely to happen since this is Star Wars and not Donnie's Guide To Ruling The Galaxy. That's what everybody has to keep in mind. All the fans wanted these movies to be true Star Wars movies and you can't turn it into the battle for Fallujah just to be more "realistic".

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The problem is the Empire and the First Order aren't trying to take over a country or even a planet - they're trying to take over entire star systems so they kinda need something that can blow shit up real good on a monumental scale.
                They were blowing up planets in the first one.

If say they were attacking our 'Star System' who gives a fuck if they also blew up Neptune and Venus?

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

So Star Wars is kinda like a Final Fantasy/Power Rangers thing?

Every time the Rabbles win, the villain becomes bigger & stronger?

Man, that's a helluva plot when you're 8 years old.

The Lord of the Rings is for children & it has all kinds of back stories, a complex genealogy & all sorts of small details that flesh out the world into something believable. And it's FANTASY. For CHILDREN.

And you fags are running around poking each other with your little nerd sticks, acting like this infantile crap is so mature & edgy.

Give me a fucking break.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    They were blowing up planets in the first one.

If say they were attacking our 'Star System' who gives a fuck if they also blew up Neptune and Venus?
                    Last time I checked Neptune and Venus don't have any people on them. If they did and we knew those people and could easily fly back and forth and trade with them and had a history with them then we might give a shit if the Empire blew one of them all to hell.

And hello McFly!! It's a fuckin movie - it ain't a documentary. Geez, maybe you should go watch the prequels.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                      So Star Wars is kinda like a Final Fantasy/Power Rangers thing?

Every time the Rabbles win, the villain becomes bigger & stronger?

Man, that's a helluva plot when you're 8 years old.

The Lord of the Rings is for children & it has all kinds of back stories, a complex genealogy & all sorts of small details that flesh out the world into something believable. And it's FANTASY. For CHILDREN.

And you fags are running around poking each other with your little nerd sticks, acting like this infantile crap is so mature & edgy.

Give me a fucking break.
                      Izzy - you homo!! Our newest favoritest hot blonde chick was just running around in an elf costume on Fox!! And you missed it!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Izzy - you homo!! Our newest favoritest hot blonde chick was just running around in an elf costume on Fox!! And you missed it!!
                        Where? Where? Gimme a fucking link, or something. You can't expect me to remember her name, goddammit!

I'm totally homo for that funny hot blonde chick!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                          Where? Where? Gimme a fucking link, or something. You can't expect me to remember her name, goddammit!

I'm totally homo for that funny hot blonde chick!
                          She is on the Greg Gutfeld show every Sunday nite at 10 pm my time. And she was wearing an elf costume and smoking e cigs. And you know what they say - if she smokes, she pokes! Which doesn't really make sense unless she's a Trannie. Oh it's all so confusing. Anyway, you missed her looking hot as hell. I'L wanna suck her panties.

Wait, did I say that out loud? No? Good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Here - look at that left hip. That's some nice curve there. And I bet her panties are all juiced up too. Cause she knows men like us are watching.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Here - look at that left hip. That's some nice curve there. And I bet her panties are all juiced up too. Cause she knows men like us are watching.

I hit that mothefucking thanks button so hard you'd think I was poking my dick in her love dip.

HOLY FUCK that's hot. That curvature really was the first thing that got my attention. I like a woman with all sorts of dangerous curves.

I used to be mad about Cindy whatsherface, but this blonde chick whose name I can't remember has stoled my heart for all eternity.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Am not seeing it guys
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...