Fuck Canada!

Watch a proper sport ya girl , what's next toddler hockey
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

What? You mean that foot fairy crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
        If those faggoty fucks bothered to watch a REAL man's sport like, say, Wrestling, they'd realise just how badly their foot fairy players act.

Most of them become deathly injured if a player from the opposing team so much as BREATHES in their direction.

Yet they keep saying Wrestling is fake, as if knowing such proves they're too smart to be fooled, yet they buy into this football crap hook, line & sinker.

It's like they're standing near a huge puddle by the side of the road, saying they're to smart to step into it while a car drives by & soaks them head to toes with the spray.

Now, what kind of bullshit sport are YOU talking about, Von? World Junior? What kind of fucking sport is "Junior"?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
          Yeah adult stuff

Comment

Wrestling is fake

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno View Post
              Now, what kind of bullshit sport are YOU talking about, Von? World Junior? What kind of fucking sport is "Junior"?
              As for macho sport if you knew anything you would know he is talking about the USA lacrosse team

Comment

Lacrosse??? I just googled that, what the fuck kind of sport is that?

The team who catches more butterflies wins?

I never thought I'd live to see a sport that makes football look manly by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                  Yeah adult stuff
                  Spending ludicrous amounts of money, skipping responsibilities, planning your whole life around something so fleeting that it literally won't matter one bit to anyone in a few weeks, getting into fights over nothing, yeah, adult stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno View Post
                    Lacrosse??? I just googled that, what the fuck kind of sport is that?

The team who catches more butterflies wins?

I never thought I'd live to see a sport that makes football look manly by comparison.
                    Lacrosse is one of the most brutal sports there is, dumbass.

And Von is talking about hockey. World junior hockey...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

First and foremost. A sport ISN'T a sport, if a woman can play it just as well as a man. FACT!

A team of women could absolutely beat a team of men, in soccer. FACT!

A team of women could NEVER beat a team of men in football.

A team of women could NEVER beat a team of men in basketball.

A team of women could NEVER beat a team of men in baseball.

A team of women could NEVER beat a team of men in lacrosse.

A team of women could NEVER beat a team of men in hockey.

Yes, this applies to individual "sports" too.

FACT!!

Comment

Football do you mean gay yank rugby ???

I've see it ,all the steroid bulked guys in suites of armour , that's not a sport. Bunch of vaginas.

Amy hoo was that a rant about footy or your deep hatred of women

Comment

well, I think Serena Williams could beat up the crap of a lot of men...
                          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Originally posted by So this is love View Post

well, I think Serena Williams could beat up the crap of a lot of men...
                            Well then, I guess tennis isn't really a "sport"!

Or, Serena isn't really a woman!

Comment

Remember that time vonzie told Ronda Rousey ufc wasn't a sport , yeah he told her

Comment

Working...
                              X