X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I said a TEAM Sesh! She's an anomaly. She'll never make the NHL.
    Just accept the fact that a woman's first reaction at a tiny dick is to laugh uncontrollably. They don't do it to spite you, it's just a natural reaction.

What's evil though, is that they tell about small guys like you to big guys like me. And they giggle all the time they're doing it.

But don't hold it against them. It's not like they can feel it, anyway.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

2016 World Jr Championships

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
      Just accept the fact that a woman's first reaction at a tiny dick is to laugh uncontrollably. They don't do it to spite you, it's just a natural reaction.

What's evil though, is that they tell about small guys like you to big guys like me. And they giggle all the time they're doing it.

But don't hold it against them. It's not like they can feel it, anyway.
      Izzy, you seem to have a weird fascination with the size of member's members. In fact, you seem to have an infatuation with cock size in general.

Just to ease your concern about the size, or lack thereof, of my pecker, I'll give you a couple of FACTS about it.

1. If I fuck you in your ass with it, it will hurt you.

2. It's never failed to satisfy me.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

But has it satisfied any woman?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
          But has it satisfied any woman?
          Satisfied a womarn?? Isn't just showing up sassifaction enough?? Geez, next you're gonna ask him if he cuddles with them afterwards or, yuck, talks about "feelings" and stuff with them.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Satisfied a womarn?? Isn't just showing up sassifaction enough?? Geez, next you're gonna ask him if he cuddles with them afterwards or, yuck, talks about "feelings" and stuff with them.
            What can I say? I'm a sensitive man. I'm a softie at heart.

But I draw the line at talking feelings. That's my cue to get up & get the hell out of there while they sit in bed, crying in confusion.

A Man has his limits!

Comment

Working...